• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Morrowind Gotta love the UESP entry on Tarhiel.

    Morrowind Gotta love the UESP entry on Tarhiel.


    Gotta love the UESP entry on Tarhiel.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    I was in elementary school when I first discovered the magic of Morrowind in 2005 - Fast forward 15 years later and I've finally beaten the Main Quest for the first time! Glad I had the chance to experience such a gem again

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Jiub Origin Story Movie Poster

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    So my gf decided to make some Christmas cookies

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Here's a PDF of the Thirty-Six Lessons with illustration and narration

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:41 PM PST

    How, in 18 years, there hasn't been an edit of It's Tough to be a God with the Tribunal is beyond me. Get on it.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Not even 2 hours into the game and someone already called me an N'wah

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:28 AM PST

    I love it!

    submitted by /u/Moh506
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s your favorite NPC?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Which NPC do you have a soft spot for and why?

    I always loved Galos Farethi, the guy in Dren's villa who walks around with a daedric shield and no shirt on. That guy is strong as heck and just seems like he gives zero fucks.

    submitted by /u/champ_neffew
    [link] [comments]

    The most annoying fight in the game

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Should i install rebirth and how does it affect gameplay?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:49 PM PST

    The changes to enchantment seem a bit weird (absolutly no fortify skill/atribute) and spells the same. It is really the only problem i see reading the description on nexus but it might seem like a bigger deal than it is, thanks for your advice!

    submitted by /u/Jiub_The_Eradicat0r
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else actually love house Hlaalu

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    They have always been my favourite house in part due to me being an empire Stan as the empire represents order and unity across the different races. The empire also wants to get rid out outdated practices and traditions such as slavery.

    submitted by /u/Finleydaking2
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone actually become Grandmaster of Fighters Guild via this route?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:21 AM PST

    İ am storing my items as a pile of items in the bedroom of Fighters guild. They won't despawn right? Also i would like to know if chests work too without reseting despawning problems

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Training short blade past 100 glitch

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:30 AM PST

    I was trying to train different attributes when I came across this weird glitch. My short blade is at 100 but I was still able to pay for it to be trained. Every time I did it stayed at 100 but I lost money. Short blade is one of my major skills however so I was actually able to level up from doing so. I thought it was really odd. It's interesting because it might mean that you could train to get an infinite amount of levels. I'm not gonna do it cause I don't wanna break the game but it caught me as interesting. Anyone else experience something like this?

    submitted by /u/Ian-pg9
    [link] [comments]

    First-time player need help with mods!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:47 AM PST

    I'm going to start my first playthrough of Morrowind and I want to mod it a bit. I'm mostly looking for graphic mods to make the world and characters look a bit better, but I'm open to any other mods to make the game more updated or better. Anyone have any favorites that they use???

    submitted by /u/dvalby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment