• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Morrowind Grandma don’t accept your gold

    Morrowind Grandma don’t accept your gold


    Grandma don’t accept your gold

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Low FPS noises

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:42 PM PST

    My local thrift store must do business with the sixth house.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:49 AM PST

    [OC] Bad day, Nerevarine?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:06 PM PST

    The Humans - Pixelart sprite collection - OC

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    18 years playing, finally getting around to doing some of the things I've never done. Working on house Redoran, became Patriarch of the Temple, got Eltonbrand... Now I'm not sure what to do next! Open for suggestions~

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:06 PM PST

    I was sad today, then I visited uncle Crassius, now I'm happy

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    This is my level 7 Nord. I’m somewhat new to playing the game as it is intended. Using Xbox One. What do y’all think? Pats on the back or harsh criticism would be much appreciated.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Moving up on the island. Also some findings from Urshilaku Burial Caverns.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:32 PM PST

    I love this community

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:17 AM PST

    About once year I get the overwhelming urge to play through Morrowind. This community makes something I love even more enjoyable. I love the art, the discussions, the insights I find here. I'm not a premium Reddit subscriber but I feel like I should just to show love to the posts that keep this place alive and well. For now all my free awards are for this place on the Internet. I mean where else can we encourage first timers? If you have any ideas on how to contribute to this community let me know.

    submitted by /u/chunkboslicemen
    [link] [comments]

    opinions on gear degrading?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:28 PM PST

    what do the holy people of the morrowind subreddit think about degrading in morrowind? personally I never liked it in any game I played, just feels more annoying than immersive as i only really notice it when my gear gets all shitty and i go buy hammers but what do you guys think? is it a necessity or do you guys find it annoying as hell?

    submitted by /u/iopjkk
    [link] [comments]

    Meet Deo. 3 Hour Playtime Checkpoint!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Are there any Fargoth comapnion mods?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Specifically those that would add levelling/inventory mechanic to the man. Would like to take him on an adventure or two. Dont ask why.

    submitted by /u/Jad_On
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play this game without potion exploits/stacking?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    I feel like I kinda ruined this game for myself. I made my first superpotions, and now I feel like the whole game isn't worth playing if I can just make infinite health/magicka/fatigue potions and win everything immediately.It's almost too hard to resist stacking everything when it's just right there, but I still want to make potions though. How should I go about it without "cheating"?

    submitted by /u/Vocalite
    [link] [comments]

    Main quest maybe broken?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:54 PM PST

    I loaded up my game Sunday and was at a loss as to what I should do and decided that I think I want to finish the main quest so I can move on to tribunal. My journal says to bring the lost prophecies to Caius but when I talk to him, all he says is I need to get to Tel Fyr and cure my corprus disease. I don't have corprus yet. Nonetheless, I went and spoke with yagrum. And divayth. Neither of them had anything to say to me that would move the quest forward. So despite not being told to yet, I went to Illunibi to kill dagoth whats-his-name to get the corprus disease but he wouldn't spawn. I've exhausted what I know how to do. Any suggestions? Playing on Xbox 1. Tominic Doretto Level 45 ALL attributes cheated up over 100 with the soultrap/fort attribute glitch Did I fuck myself?

    submitted by /u/aenimal1985
    [link] [comments]

    How to apply the Master Index Plugin

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:57 AM PST

    I've downloaded the thing, unzipped the file in the correct place, and clicked on the data files button on the start menu. This gives me the option to activate the plugin by checking a box, but then I click ok and go back into the data files to make sure it worked and its unchecked. I start the game to see if it IS applied and the menu is lying to me, but no, it isn't applied. How do I actually apply the plugin?

    submitted by /u/Wreten314
    [link] [comments]

    Erwin the Rock, anyone seen this quest before?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:42 AM PST

    What does reputation do? What is faction reputation?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Question about the Odai River

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:40 AM PST

    I've been trying to figure out what kind of river traffic might rely on the Odai River. It flows through Balmora and down to the Bitter Coast, but its source is just a little beyond Balmora. What, if anything, would be shipped through it?

    I was thinking there might be ebony from Caldera. But Caldera is kind of far from the Odai. Maybe they ship it overland to Balmora, and then put it on boats? Granted, the river we see in-game seems too small for that kind of thing, but it's probably safe to assume that the world is bigger than what's being presented.

    Given the weight of ebony, is that something you could transport on a riverboat?

    submitted by /u/WellTemperedClavier
    [link] [comments]

    Does Resist Magicka negate the mana you get from Spell Absorption?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Like if I wear the Cuirass of the Saviors Hide + have the Atronach birth sign.

    Will I get 60% less magicka when i absorb a spell?

    submitted by /u/theguy1336
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment