• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Morrowind 3 Steps to Protect Yourself against the Coronavirus

    Morrowind 3 Steps to Protect Yourself against the Coronavirus


    3 Steps to Protect Yourself against the Coronavirus

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Palace of Vivec, Nerevarine leaving the Puzzle Canal after completing the Pilgrimage to the Shrine of Courtesy (3E 427)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Carpets. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    I just wanted a puzzle cube...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Mod Publicity: Saints and Sinners: Assorted Quests of Morrowind

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I wanted to make a post about my mod: Saints and Sinners: Assorted Quests of Morrowind. I've never been much good at calling attention to my work, so I'm giving it a try with modding. Basically, the aim of this mod is to add several, small-scale, lore-friendly and vanilla friendly quests to Morrowind's game world. The mod itself has actually been out for some time (about a month, I think), but it only had one quest implemented. I've been working on it over the past month, and I just released a new version that has three new quests, a new dungeon, and several new NPCs. Right now, that means there's four new quests in this mod. There's plenty of details on the mod description page/the Google Doc I use as the description page.

    Here is a link:

    https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/47640?tab=description

    I plan to update this mod semi-frequently, and am going to try and update it the mod for every two quests that I complete. A new update should come fairly soon, actually, because I've already begun drafting the next couple of quests and they're smaller in scale (as far as workload goes) then some of the ones I've listed here.

    Anyways, just wanted to call attention to it. If you choose to try it out, feel free to let me know what you think, and what any of your feedback might be! Again, my goal is to have unobtrusive implementation.

    submitted by /u/rockbiter68
    [link] [comments]

    Hla Oad. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    UI shifted left

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Should I join a great house before or after the main quest?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    I've never joined a great house. Im thinking of House Telvanni since im a mage. I also get real big into roleplay. So in context of the story, does it make more sense to join before or after the MQ?

    submitted by /u/Fyzz
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind with ENBoost?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Does anyone use Morrowind with ENBoost to increase fps? I have good experiences using ENBoost for Fallout New Vegas: massive gains in fps...

    Is ENBoost compatible with MGXE?

    submitted by /u/Bellum00
    [link] [comments]

    i got bored with morrowind so i made this dumb video

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Help deciphering warnings.txt

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, been trying to figure out what this first line of my warnings text means. I cant find "KS_Sanitdoor or MCholerdoor" anywhere on google. And i was also wondering if the other 4 warnings are something to be worried about? Thanks everyone for your help.

    Unable to find script 'KS_Sanitdoor' on object 'KS_MCholerdoor'.

    Local count for script 'sleeperScript' differs from local count for saved reference data.

    Texture "Data Files\Textures\b_ref.dds" count 3.

    Texture "Textures\Tx_grass_rocky_01.tga" count 3.

    Texture "Textures\_land_default.tga" count 3.

    Texture "Textures\menu_thick_border_bottom_right_corner.dds" count 2.

    submitted by /u/patowa21
    [link] [comments]

    "Youre a weird looking sort"

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Bloodmoon and Tribunal or start again?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Just curious how many of you continue your high-level characters beyond the plot of the main game.

    I've played hundreds of hours of Morrowind, with various characters on various platforms, and I've finished the main quest line....

    But now that I have this god-like character, I'm finding that I don't have much motivation to explore the two add-ons. Are the stories of Bloodmoon and Tribunal worth the Dr. Manhattan feeling I get now that my character is no longer challenged by enemies?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/EdwardMalus
    [link] [comments]

    Exploit removal / Hardcore mode mods

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Hey im picking up morrowind again, any one have any good mods to remove all the exploits and rebalance the economy? i feel like the game is funner when its not trivial. Anyone play any hardcore mods? not necessarily increased difficulty but more permadeath stlye rebalance or less save scumming playstyle....

    thx

    submitted by /u/skiddles1337
    [link] [comments]

    Should I start Morroblivion instead of vanilla Morrowind?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    I absolutely hated vanilla Morrowind and the only reason I want to play is because of the lore and story. Is Morroblivion worth it? Does it change stuff too much or is anything missing from the game?

    submitted by /u/Rabygon
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes there is an afterimage of the game stuck on my PC screen after I close it. It prevents me from interacting with anything else, forcing me to sign out of my desktop. Any clues on how to fix?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/wanttomaster479
    [link] [comments]

    Rings underneath Marayn Dren

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Why are there two common rings lying underneath the floor of the balmora mages guild?

    submitted by /u/lelysio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment