• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Morrowind Topical

    Morrowind Topical


    Topical

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Shameful repost, but this is more like it

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Was modding Morrowind when I came across this gem.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Why walk when you can ride

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    The struggle of not having the command humanoid spell

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Average walk through the Ashlands

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I fucking hate you, Sheogorath.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Can't do shit in tes3mp there's always someone who kills an important npc.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    A piece of Seyda Neen. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    i will just put it here

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    One of my fav. Drawing:Welcome Nerevarine

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Golden Saints

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Have they done something with their spawn rate in OpenMW? I remember walking through the grazeland area in vanilla and coming across at least one of them no matter what level I was. I'm trying to harvest their souls without exploiting by summoning them.

    Btw I'm level 24

    submitted by /u/mrmikwhi
    [link] [comments]

    Is archery really that bad?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Hey so I'm thinking of trying out Morrowind once I finish up Oblivions main quest, but I'm wondering if archery is really as bad as people tend to say it is? I always loved sniping people in Skyrim back when I played that, but I don't want to hobble myself for a first playthrough here.

    submitted by /u/EyemGayye
    [link] [comments]

    What are all the helmets wearable by beast races?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Im playing an argonian spellblade sort of character running light armor, and I'd like to know what all the helmets wearable by beast races are?

    I have GOTYEdition so i do have DLC armors

    (Not sure if GOTYEdition for console gets the plugins but if anybody has the answer it'd be cool to know if those armors are in my game too)

    submitted by /u/Eden987
    [link] [comments]

    Telvanni Hortator [Rebuilt]

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Hi all. I decided to finish the MQ first to explore all of the mods that were made in the recent years. As I can see from other posts, the Telvanni Hortator quest got.. "improved" with Tamriel Rebuilt. So, first of all, why Aryon doesn't list the other Telvanni's counselors if they're needed to progress?

    Second and most importantly, (thanks to Google) I've managed to talk with Rilvin Dral's mouth, and through him I got called Nerevarine (at least I think I do). Now, the list of counselors done are: Aryon (of course), Mistress Dratha, Master Neloth, Mistress Therana, Gothren and this Rilvin Dral thing. I still can't end the quest when speaking to Aryon, telling me I need the approval of all of them: what am I missing?

    EDIT: missed Baladas, done him too.

    submitted by /u/Yoliocaust93
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry to be that guy but can I get some tips for a build?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Hey friends and high elves, huge Elder Scrolls fan but my journey began with Oblivion. My wife and my best friend have told me to play Morrowind for years. Got a pc finally, got mods (all texture, going in full vanilla otherwise) and I'm stoked to dump hours into this.

    Now, I've done almost every build imaginable in Oblivion and put 600 or so hours into it (hate me I didn't like Skyrim) and I know I'll be going just as hard with Morrowind. I know from my limited knowledge that Morrowind is more "hardcore" with things like attacks missing, spells failing, etc. I intend to do a full play through without missing as much as a single dungeon or scrib and I'm intimidated by the major and minor skills big time.

    I'm not asking for the "best" build, but I am very interested to know what major or minor skills are worthless (sorry but it's part of Bethesda games) and what attributes really stand out. I know agility is the bee's knee's because of dodge and attack chance but that's about it. I am open to any style of build although my favorite is sneaky steal stab. I'm just worried I'll make a fundamental mistake skill wise and regret it 200 hours in.

    Tl;dr I'm a Morrowind Virgin who's familiar with Elder Scrolls mechanics who wants to play the shit out of this game and I want to know what skills are a bad idea to invest in and what attributes I should focus on.

    Thank you all sincerely in advance for any insight you can provide!

    submitted by /u/ParrishHumor
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind 2020

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    So I've been trying to get into Morrowind for a while now but the game feels too outdated and the graphics are kinda painful. I tried modding the game with a "mid lvl" guide that had over 20 mods for the game. This did not work and almost all of the mods conflicted with each other.

    Is there a nice overhaul pack that would be easy to install and wouldn't require over 10 mods? I just really would like to get this superior rpg experience finally.

    submitted by /u/oangiqpqle
    [link] [comments]

    Following modlist errors

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OanK26I_t0 Following this mod list but I'm getting so many problems, does anyone know how this guy does it properly?

    Problem A. Is that some mods have a dependency on old Tamriel Rebuilt which was called TR_Data, and some have a dependency on new Tamriel Rebuilt which is called Tamriel_Data. Will it be okay if I copy TR_Data and rename the copy 'Tamriel_Data'?

    B. Is that upon starting the game I get an absolute ton of errors. When I followed the modlist in it's entirety, I just used the MGEXE option to disable errors, and the game launched but I got extremely low FPS even though my PC is better than the YouTuber's. There were also lots of missing meshes and exclamation marks in the game.

    Anyone know how he circumvented these? I installed them in the order that he has listed in the description, moving data files folders into the root folder, or copying meshes and textures into the data folder etc, plugins activated in NMM, used Mlox to sort the order, and then used a BSA registration tool, and then ran the distant lands wizard in MGEXE.

    submitted by /u/jackstaman78
    [link] [comments]

    Any ingame books that can help find alchemy ingredients?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    I’ve never really played Morrowind

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    When it came out my mom had it on our old ass PC and I would get on and mess around in the first city you spawn in but I was so young I didn't understand it at all and it was actually really scary. 😂 I want to play it now but I only have an Xbox. It's backwards compatible I'm pretty sure, but my question is, is it worth playing now or should I wait and experience it the first time on a pc one day if the nine decide to bless me?

    submitted by /u/Jdunc97
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any special dialogue characters have after the main quests and expansions are complete?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    How could the Nerevarine just leave Vvardenfell and go to Akavir

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    And break Ahnassi's heart like that?

    submitted by /u/PeteBreadly
    [link] [comments]

    What does Sunder and Keening's mortal wound effect actually do to their user?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Warning: In this post i'm doing what i do best, overthink about things way too hard. Consider this to be a shitpost.

    Sunder and Keening has been my favourite weapons in the elder scrolls games in general, i really like the idea of whacking somebody to death with a simple one handed hammer which is also somehow a godlike tool, and its in fact so powerful that it will kill its users if the user doesn't wear wraithguard. Keening is also a cool blue icecicle.

    Which comes to the actual subject of this post. If you wear one of these tools without wraithguard, you get a notificitation called "Sunder/Keening dealt a mortal wound", and you take rapid, constant damage while using them. What actually happens if you wear them for too long? My theory is that they most likely cause some form of tonal vibrations, which cause serious internal damage when not worn with wraithguard, which protects from these waves. The lore on the matter is quite lacking, since these relics were only encountered in Morrowind. Any thoughts on the matter?

    submitted by /u/Dumbledore_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment