• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Morrowind u/Mikemanthousand

    Morrowind u/Mikemanthousand


    u/Mikemanthousand

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:46 AM PST

    Nothing better than living in Molag Amur. Going outside to face Cliff racers, Ogrims, sandstorms... but the base looks cool

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:13 AM PST

    At a side of the road that connects Seyda Neen with Pelagiad, i found this little quiet place. I'd usually stop by after a long day, undress, and bathe here aswell as i practice restoration spells.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:22 PM PST

    Looks like something you would see near Seyda Neen

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:14 PM PST

    I found a better projector!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:44 PM PST

    How to get the Black Hands Dagger early, like the UESP says?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:32 PM PST

    "You can complete this quest even if you haven't been given it yet. If you kill Severa and then talk to Eno, you should see Ald Sotha as a choice for talking about ... he will be surprised, but will grant you the Black Hands Dagger."

    I just tried this and it doesn't work. Tried killing her before and after joining the Morag Tong. He doesn't have the "Ald Sotha" dialogue option to talk about it. I am using OpenMW if that makes any difference.

    submitted by /u/jadek1tten
    [link] [comments]

    Steam sale: Morrowind $4.49 (70% off)!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:46 AM PST

    I managed to loose the package on the first mission.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:46 PM PST

    I got this game during sale because I loved the other Elder Scrolls Games and I wanted to play this game too.

    After I created my character I got the mission the deliver a package from Seyda Neen to Balmora. In short it seems that I've managed to loose the package or I sold it or I don't know. Is there a way to retrieve the package or do I have to make a new character because i've already spent so much time on this characater alone (tried to explore caves, explored cities etc.)

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/RudiRammler
    [link] [comments]

    Where's my new journal?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:07 PM PST

    I'm playing the steam version of Morrowind, with both expansions. I'm using the Morrowind Patch Project, Morrowind Code Patch, and MGE XE. My journal lacks the added buttons for sorting functionality I remember from my XBox copy. What gives?

    submitted by /u/Occam_Toothbrush
    [link] [comments]

    MGE XE mod not launching?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:25 PM PST

    I've gotten a new computer and am trying to get MGE XE for Morrowind, as it worked excellent on my old computer, but after downloading through the installer on Nexus, the GUI file refuses to open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, but nothing seems to work. Help?

    submitted by /u/zackles007
    [link] [comments]

    What two pre-made Classes would create the most badass battle sequence??

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:30 AM PST

    There are 21 pre-made classes to choose from here:

    https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Classes_(Morrowind))

    Which two would you chose to have fight one another and what would make this battle badass?

    submitted by /u/sludgebeard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment