• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Morrowind I never played Morrowind, it was 'too dated' but after giving it an actual try this year I think it's my favorite Elder Scrolls?

    Morrowind I never played Morrowind, it was 'too dated' but after giving it an actual try this year I think it's my favorite Elder Scrolls?


    I never played Morrowind, it was 'too dated' but after giving it an actual try this year I think it's my favorite Elder Scrolls?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Beasts of Elder Scrolls - Argonian and Khajiit Pixel Art set - OC

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Incarnates

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Now this fell like a real reward. I was looking for dwemer scarab plans, looking for a place to rest, found an intersting place, one thing i like about morrowind is the rewards, if you can found them, they fell like a real reward, not just a generic random item.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Vivec Redoran Canton wall sign (actual size 8 in x 6 in)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Finished game with an unanswered question (Spoilers)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:44 PM PST

    As my other posts say, I've finished the game and Tribunal.

    But at the very end, even as Almalexia - once my wife - tried to cut me down with what was once a gift to us both, I wanted to know one thing.

    How did I die? Did I die from my wounds? Cut down by Vivec? Almalexia? They allowed me to die by not healing me?

    I've read most of the in game books, and not found an answer. Is there one?

    submitted by /u/someRandomLunatic
    [link] [comments]

    MTR | The Rodian | A StarWind Story (Sneak Peek)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:41 PM PST

    What was the saddest part of the plot?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    I think the saddest part is that when you are fighting your old companions like Voryn Dagoth or Almalexia. These people were once your friends thousands of years ago, but as you are fighting them you see that they're shadows of their former selves.

    submitted by /u/Yikadore
    [link] [comments]

    Share your character

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Hey so with the n'wah soeedruns?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:12 PM PST

    1: whats the current wr? And 2: is there a any% category?

    submitted by /u/RyanBleacher
    [link] [comments]

    Npcs be like

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Open mw help

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:44 PM PST

    How do i mod on openMW ive tryd to put several mods in and nothing seems to be working for me?

    submitted by /u/takoda99
    [link] [comments]

    Do you use Touch or Target for Melee Weapon Enchantments?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Morrowind Analysis | A Quick Retrospective

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:29 AM PST

    OpenMW severe frame drops

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    I'm using GOG GOTY Morrowind, under OpenMW 0.46 right now. However I'm getting severe and near constant framerate issues.

    For reference I'm running this on a laptop (MSI GP65 Leopard) with:

    • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
    • GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
    • 1TB SSD
    • 16 GB RAM

    I'm not sure what could be causing this issue but I'm rubberbanding between 120 and ~40 FPS both indoors and outside (outside is much worse, but indoors it still happens particularly when moving).

    Edit: Fixed. Graphics input was set wrong. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Altyrmadiken
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps resetting, options

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:04 PM PST

    As the title says I have issues with steam resetting my options all the time, and it's making the little bit of time I have to play very frustrating and annoying, so sorry for no Luhana posts I will try to post some tomorrow

    submitted by /u/Moggwa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment