• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Morrowind Telvanni Time

    Morrowind Telvanni Time


    Telvanni Time

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:41 PM PST

    THE BONE ZONE

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Bought a Kalimba yesterday and tried myself on Nerevar Rising

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:59 AM PST

    POV: You’re walking down the street from the Balmora Corner Club when this guy pulls up next to you. What...do you do?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Why is this game not more mentioned?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:09 PM PST

    About 40 hours in to my first play through and I am trying to figure out why more people don't rave about this. Like I get that the game is old (it's only one year younger than I am) but if you look past the graphics it's fantastic the quests, the dialogue, the feeling like you genuinely start from nothing everything about this game (including the janky combat system) is just so loveable there is just so much character to it. Like the only reason I started playing this was one of my dads friends said that Skyrim was dumbed down and bland compared to this, He was exactly right.

    Anyhow the point of my ramblings is that I can not for the life of me understand of how this game doesnt get talked about more, like I have talked to a lot of people about a lot of classic video games and I just don't get how this game has only come up once. Was it popular on release?

    Again I just think it's a great shame that people like me who didn't start properly playing video games till 2010 never hear about this because it is so playable and completely brilliant.

    submitted by /u/Jameshogan2001
    [link] [comments]

    Mask of Dagoth Ur I modeled yesterday

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:41 AM PST

    Vos at night <3

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Heretical Hero Forge Hours

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Mustafar in Star Wars is a lot like Morrowind

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Three Nords: One True Barbarity

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Praise Vivec

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:18 AM PST

    A welcome sight after a difficult trek across Red Mountain

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Would anyone be interested in a small invite only Morrowind rp on discod?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Hey guys, I run a vtm server, which was my first go at dice rolling RPG games, and I decided I want to try to make my own system, something simple, and I love elder Scrolls so figured why not, the server is almost completed just need to finish location descriptions and the charcter creation guide, it place in more, two years before the events of ES3, if anyone is interested in either helping or just rping let me know

    submitted by /u/shamw0Wboi
    [link] [comments]

    Batch Rename Texture Paths in NIF's?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:02 AM PST

    Hey,

    I'm trying to fix Lougian's Cavern Bump Map to work with OpenMW. I edited the normal maps to be whatever_nm.dds to whatever_n.dds, but I found the meshes reference whatever_nm.dds therefore the mesh cannot find that file, as OpenMW needs the normal map to end in n and not nm. So I'm looking for a utility that can go through the meshes and change those normal maps from nm to n. I looked into just deleting the meshes, but the textures than look horrible with the vanilla meshes.

    Much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/nekroziz123
    [link] [comments]

    Muckracking Journalist

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:30 PM PST

    I've been doing the tribunal quest line and I've been doing the quests a bit out of order in terms of the acts. I'm on the muckracking journalist quest and I found trels varis but after I asked about the eye of argonia for an option when I first met him he just refuses to talk to me at all no matter what and the only option is goodbye. Is this a bug or something? Because I found him pretty early in the quest before talking to his parents or anything but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I can't ask him anything and if I talk to the quest giver tienius he doesn't say anything about it. Any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/timeforsome_ranch
    [link] [comments]

    Telvanni Kidnapping Redoran Councilor Daughters?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:53 PM PST

    In various Telvanni settlement, specifically Tel Fyr and Tel Naga, you can find daughters of Redoran Councilor. It is stated it's a little hobby done by Neloth and Divayth Fyr. I understand why powerful Telvanni lords want to possess invaluable treasure like Daedric artefacts, but kidnapping Redoran daughters? Why are they kidnapping specifically House Redoran Councilor's daughters? Why don't they mind if you release them from their holding? Ans why not their sons or from Hlaalu Councilors?

    submitted by /u/nelothfyr
    [link] [comments]

    Who knew the Moon could be so sweet? Caius did.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Working on an assassin type character, which constant effect enchantments would you recommend?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:25 PM PST

    So far what I've done is an exquisite amulet with a constant effect of 25% Chameleon, and 2 exquisite rings of +25 speed each. Would it be more effective to have some strength or agility in there, or is speed best because it's the governing attribute for short blade?

    submitted by /u/Bouldaru
    [link] [comments]

    Second survey on Fast Travel!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:19 PM PST

    Because of the amount of feedback I got on the last survey I've decided to conduct a second survey! There's another €30 raffle going if you choose to enter. Thanks again folks! Link to my Fast Travel Survey

    submitted by /u/Brotaro_KuJuul
    [link] [comments]

    After your fight with dagoth ur is that the end

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:59 AM PST

    After you kill dagoth ur and get the ring is that the end of the main quest line? I'm only asking this because the fight was a bit underwhelming and i feel like I'm missing something.

    submitted by /u/Regg-Lives
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix jumping into the sky

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Interesting problem I've never really encountered, I made my character broken with potions as one (I) does when playing a magic character but it messed with the agility quite badly, even though the effect of the potion wore off, I now jump so high that when I land it takes off 2,000 HP. Does anyone know how to fix this? Changing the Agility, and Acrobatics stats through the console don't seem to do anything.

    submitted by /u/bobbyisweird
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I farm good souls?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:11 AM PST

    I want to get into enchanting, but first I need a place to get good souls. Anyone know of where I can do that? Also, what's the best way to level enchanting?

    submitted by /u/yaboycell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment