• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Morrowind Who else starts off their run by stealing the limeware platter?

    Morrowind Who else starts off their run by stealing the limeware platter?


    Who else starts off their run by stealing the limeware platter?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I have literally started every run I have ever played by stealing the limeware platter in the census office, was wondering how many people do the same?

    submitted by /u/Bouldaru
    [link] [comments]

    The Beginning of a story inspired by The Legendary Warlord Jeebilus: The tale of Gunder Tolemn

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Introducing Morrowind to my children

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:19 AM PST

    I recently introduced Morrowind to my 8 year old daughter. I felt that it was maybe a bit old for her but on reflection the perfect game for her to try. There is plenty of reading for her to do, she can dress her character up, learn about money and spending it. The most important advantage is Morrowind is not online so she cannot accidentally spend real money on pointless DLC or loot boxes. She is safe from bullies and pedophiles and there is a vast amount of free mods to keep the game new. As I know the game so well and can mod the game myself I retain the position of "dad knows everything" and "dad can fix anything" Unfortunately one of the first things she did when she arrived at Balmora was to straight up murder Clagius Clanler as "he had too much stuff and I want to live in his shop" maybe a rethink is in order?

    submitted by /u/InverM
    [link] [comments]

    I got bored so I done beat Irgola to death with an Iron Club

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Recall Potion Theft Exploit

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:06 PM PST

    From your inventory menu you can steal anything that isn't nailed down, without consequence, just by drinking a recall potion as you do it. Be sure to wait three days to clear the game's memory before re-entering the cell, otherwise the bounty will be applied as soon as you load in.

    I doubt I'm the first person to use this exploit, but I mentioned it in a recent thread and folks said they hadn't heard of it before. A quick Google search didn't pop up any clear results either. Figured I might as well add to the easily accessible knowledge of the game.

    https://reddit.com/link/jtx1pd/video/ul0nudttc5z51/player

    submitted by /u/Occam_Toothbrush
    [link] [comments]

    So i was told that the Man on Bridge was hard. I was not expecting him to crash my game when he casts spells.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:56 PM PST

    Any ideas on how to fix this? When he cast's his lighting bolt looking spell my game crashes. Validated the files three times and im not running any mods.

    submitted by /u/dragsaw
    [link] [comments]

    "Snowy Granius is happy to help a friend."

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:16 AM PST

    Strange glitch in save games.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Just wondering if anyone has ever had this happen to them.
    I had a crash to desktop in the middle of a quick save. I reloaded with no problem and redid the quests and dungeons the way only a level 40 can. I played for a couple hours after that with no issues but... and here's where it gets weird...

    When I loaded my game today my inventory is different than how I saved it. I'm wearing nothing but a skirt, a belt, and boots but all the magic buffs from my equipment are still active including a different set of boots. Certain things I had put in storage are in my inventory and others I had picked up are missing. The dungeons I hit are just like I left them but I dont have the loot in my inventory. Weirder still is my auto save (an hour earlier) has the same messed up inventory with the exact same things in the exact same quantities like nothing changed in that hour of play.
    I'm pretty sure there's no fixing this without a bunch of console additem commands for the important stuff that I can remember. I guess I'm just wondering if this is just a spooky one off or if this has happened to anyone else and if there is a trick to avoiding it in the future. (when/if my rage quit wears off)

    submitted by /u/Thehopefulhobo
    [link] [comments]

    Hlaalu manor - oils on 10cm diameter plywood

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:00 AM PST

    still a low-level nerevarine, wandering near ghostgate

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Playing a warrior feels like playing a warrior in Morrowind unlike in Skyrim

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:00 AM PST

    While playing modded Skyrim i realized that in Skyrim it doesnt really matter which build you are doing. I was playing battlemage type character and i realized that it doesnt matter at all that my character can use magic because i could deal with all issues game presents just the same as if i was playing pure warrior or pure rogue type character.

    Meanwhile in Morrowind if you are playing pure warrior you have certain issues you have to deal with using scrolls or specialized potions - you cannot levitate so you dont have access to many places in the game. You cannot advance in different factions because you dont have the skill. You have hard time dealing with locks because you cannot use alteration magic and security is thief skill. You have to have enchanted or silver+ weapon to deal with normal weapon immune enemies. You have to carry cure disease potions because you cannot use restoration magic. Speech is difficult because you suck at it. Creature reduced your strength and you cannot move? Too bad you have to drop everything or have a potion ready. Preparation for dungeons or travels are more important and you always have limited resources to deal with the situation at hand.

    And on the opposite side there is Skyrim, where you can do it all - diseases are just weak and have fairly low chance of infecting you. Levitation is gone. You can do all factions and become the leader. Locks are easy because its just a minigame. Enchanted and silver weapons arent a requirement anymore - you can kill everything in the game with crappy iron sword. Speech is just useless in vanilla Skyrim.

    Overall having a class in Morrowind is much more rewarding because it actually feels like you excel in few areas but are limited in others. In Skyrim this has diminished greatly. Every character is the same and differs only in how you approach combat situations and your own roleplaying limitations. I think its fairly similar situation to classic WOW where classes were more unique compared to modern WOW.

    What do you think?

    I like Skyrim, it can be very good game if modded but this is one of the issues with the game that will prevent me from playing it again. My current playthrough will be the last one just because i cannot justify playing it again just for different combat scenarios. I actually tried rolling nightblade type character but soon realized that i am just playing through the same things again just with different combat approach.

    submitted by /u/Demistr
    [link] [comments]

    I made a free first person RPG inspired by Morrowind

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I created Hollow Woods for a month-long ps1 themed game jam! Any feedback would be appreciated! https://goolboy.itch.io/hollow-woods

    submitted by /u/mrgool
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Hardcore Mode - Version 3.4.3

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:46 PM PST

    For experienced players, Morrowind can get to be way too easy. If you want to up your game and play an overhauled Morrowind that is very challenging, yet fun, fair, and rewarding, then this mod is for you. This mod also fixes many exploits, hand 2 hand combat, the economy, and much more. See all details on mod page.

    Before and After Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ImDfITj4HA

    Compatible with Morrowind Rebirth (with exceptions, see details on mod page)Compatible with OpenMw (So far, let me know if any issues occur)

    Download The Mod Here --> https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45846

    submitted by /u/Teralitha
    [link] [comments]

    Do different enemies have different combat themes?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:30 AM PST

    I swear I hear the same theme whenever I fight a cliff racer, and I think there is more than one combat theme.

    submitted by /u/yaboycell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment