• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Morrowind MRW installing 137 mods & the game doesn't immediately crash.

    Morrowind MRW installing 137 mods & the game doesn't immediately crash.


    MRW installing 137 mods & the game doesn't immediately crash.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    "Nerevar, you can't just call your foul murder 'the divorce'." -Azura (quote from HLVRAI, source in comments lol) (art by me)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Sunrise on the Bitter Coast

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    So this went on for about 30 minutes

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Almalexia by Edward Chee

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    I drew my character, Burgundy the Incantator. Thirsty for Cliff Racer blood and impeccably dressed. :)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Need a house

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Im looking for a house mod that doesn't conflict with rebirth I installed a few and they all over lapped with thing rebirth added and I didn't want a giant castle or a fort

    submitted by /u/west2055
    [link] [comments]

    About to play Morrowind for the first time in like a year...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Any tips for someone who is still practically a newbie? What's a good starting race and abilities for said race?

    submitted by /u/StarryAntelope
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry to be an N'wah, but...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    When should I start the main questline?

    submitted by /u/necrosang
    [link] [comments]

    Constant effect summon issues

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    I've been a reckless tard and I left my permanent flame atronach somewhere. I've backtracked for hours and I have no idea where he is. But the worst part is that I can't unequip the amulet that creates him; it crashes my game every time.

    Got the code patch thing (all along since I started) that's supposed to fix this issue but it doesn't work. Tried a mod called "ImprovedFollowers", didn't work. Tried dispelling myself; doesn't work. Tried summoning more flame atronachs in hopes of it replacing him; nope. Tried being angry; didn't work, surprisingly.

    What do I do?

    EDIT: even dying crashes my game too ;_;

    submitted by /u/Soleicus
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who's never played Morrowind as a kid/teen?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Actually this could go for all the Elder Scrolls games like everywhere I go on the internet or IRL, I always meet a few people who claim to have played and loved the Elder Scrolls games (starting with Morrowind, Skyrim or Oblivion) as a kid and still love them. And I'm like sitting here just getting into the Elder Scrolls series within the past year and a half...

    I feel like I missed out on something great. I have the same attachments that people have for Morrowind, only my attachment is to the Pokemon and Harvest Moon games. Putting two non-related games aside, am I truly the only one who didn't get into the Elder Scrolls games until their 20s?

    submitted by /u/StarryAntelope
    [link] [comments]

    My endurance is low?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    So my character's endurance is at 25 (should be approximately 68) and I have no diseases or debuffs. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

    submitted by /u/Idiotmf
    [link] [comments]

    Help a fella out, new to mods

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I've been playing these games since ehhhhh....Daggerfall? I think? Either way, just coming back to it after a long time away. And I've never modded it. That's my brother's gig. I play vanilla, he mods.

    I got Vortex and some mods downloaded, but where do y'all think I should start? Just the code patch, or maybe some appearance stuff? Any specific ones? Anything I should know about load order or any of that stuff? If so, explain it like I'm 8 years old and maybe a little drunk.

    submitted by /u/OParnoShoshoi
    [link] [comments]

    Redoran

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    A good site to find mods

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    I kinda learned how to install mods last night and it was way easier than I thought soo now I want to install more just don't know where to find them im still new to pc games

    Edit: thank you guys ive installed the code patch(which was annoying)I'm trying to install rebirth and its proving to be equally annoying so if you guys know of any tips id be grateful

    submitted by /u/west2055
    [link] [comments]

    How do I become overpowered in early game?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I want to make the combat seem a bit enjoyable without having to install mods. Also is there any way I can guarantee 100% hit chance?

    submitted by /u/Rabygon
    [link] [comments]

    Funny Morrowind stuff compilation

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment