• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Morrowind Get Vivec to the front page of Reddit

    Morrowind Get Vivec to the front page of Reddit


    Get Vivec to the front page of Reddit

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Where are the quest markers??

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    IQ increased to 200

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    here my first meme hope you like it

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Morning in Sadrith Mora

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    I think Bethesda did this last minute because there is a ‘tri’ in Tribunal which means three in Roman (The language of the ancient Latinos). You’ve gotta respect how they add those little details.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Fargoth

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Ok then.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Sooooo(I'm really dunk and wanted to post about morrowind)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    So I've played skyrim for years and only recently got into morrowind ive only skunked about 70ish hours in game I started modding it and I can't stop playing/thinking about morrowind I think I'm probably going to keep playing this game forever ive never felt so engaged in a game before I already know alot about lore man I fill like this is going to be one of those games that I'll play for years to come I see know why people say it's the best elder scrolls game I'm loving everything from character creation to never ending support of the community I'm loving everything

    P.s I love All of you and this subreddit thanks for all the support and karma P.P.s I'm super drunk and I love everything about morrowind....im sorry if this is hard to understand thank you guys for making my time before boot camp amesome I'm going to boot camp in a few weeks and I haven't had as much fun in a very long time so thank you all

    submitted by /u/west2055
    [link] [comments]

    in 17974 years i’m gonna have quite the hangover

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Swag game too vivec poster

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Thanks to this sub I now have Morrowind on my tablet!! I've always wanted to replay this game and the optional mods are fantastic!!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Morrowind Russian edition

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Grazelands? More like Pridelands!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    At the Red Mountains by Me [Pixelartwork]

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    My fav memory of Morrowind

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    So when I was huge into Morrowind (like 20 years ago) I remember one time I just wanted to see how high my bounty could go. I don't remember the number but it was allot then all of a sudden if I where to go to jail my bounty would not go away. I fucked up my save and was stuck with a huge bounty. I just died over and over again by the guards. If any game I play now did that to me I would restart or get upset but during that moment I can't remember having more fun in a game then being stuck with guards everywhere and trying to get away and if I fuck up they take me back to jail. (Morrowind is my fav game ever. Of all time.)

    submitted by /u/danielfrost1995
    [link] [comments]

    Best Way To Travel?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    I'm a mage looking to traverse Vvardenfel faster than simple foot travel, but cheaper than silt striders, boats, or Mage's Guild Teleportation. I've been experimenting with a powerful jump spell and slowfall, and even using levitate after jumping, but can't seem to get very far that fast. Any suggestions?

    EDIT: Xbox version, console commands and mods sadly aren't an option.

    submitted by /u/Parad0x17
    [link] [comments]

    AAAIIEE

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Please, for the love of God, is there a way to remove this sound?

    submitted by /u/Vresiberba
    [link] [comments]

    Construction Set Help- DoorMarkers.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Is it possible to make DoorMarkers invisible? First time making a mod, and they make things hard to look at.

    submitted by /u/UrbanReignN99
    [link] [comments]

    What to do as a bounty hunter?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Have a level 16 Dunmer playing as Captain Falcon. Basically got up to Grandmaster stage at Morag Tong and haven't really started Main Quest yet. Did a few Hlaluu quests but they werent too interesting for my chracter. Any ideas of what to do?

    submitted by /u/baphometspoet
    [link] [comments]

    What was the purpose/significance of Sixth House Bells which we used to find in Sixth House bases in Morrowind?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Any good texture/mesh mod for Wraithguard?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    I'm currently using Remiro's mod for Keening and Sunder, but Wraitguard still looks a bit lame in comparison. Does someone knows of a mod that improves its appearence?

    submitted by /u/Coalsack94
    [link] [comments]

    How is the Shrine of Courtesy pilgrimage not feared by all as the most difficult part of the Seven Graces?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Whenever you ask a Temple NPC about the Seven Graces, they always tell you the Koal Cave and Ghostgate pilgrimages are particularly hard compared to the others. Meanwhile, not a word about the Shrine of Courtesy requiring you to drown yourself to the point of death in order to do the pilgrimage.

    Is it just me, or does this seem a lot harder on the average pilgrim than leaving an offering at the Koal Cave, or even running into the Ghostfence to pray? Not even the Ghostgate shrine asks you to outright kill yourself for the blessing...

    I'd imagine only the hardiest of pilgrims would ever make it into the Temple with an entry rite like that, yet we meet perfectly ordinary people like Nevrasa Dralor or that annoying Cyrodiilic woman who do the Seven Graces, and there's even people who have done it multiple times!

    submitted by /u/The_Second_Leira
    [link] [comments]

    shrines don't restore my health/magicka/fatigue. why??

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    it only restores my attributes but i cannot restore my hp/mana. i'm already a member of imperial cult too

    submitted by /u/oblivionplayer11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment