• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Morrowind Made this for our Morrowind Modding Maddness 2020 team: Scuttling Scribs

    Morrowind Made this for our Morrowind Modding Maddness 2020 team: Scuttling Scribs


    Made this for our Morrowind Modding Maddness 2020 team: Scuttling Scribs

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Guards

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Baby its cold outside

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Oddballs of Morrowind

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:29 AM PST

    My Nerevarine Seriuna and the visual journey she went on during her adventure

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Warm at Home: Tevrani by hyperionwitch

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Finding Salas Valor way too OP. Should I level up the minor/major skills I neglected?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:38 PM PST

    Dunmer Voices

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Is there a lore explanation for what the Dunmer sound like and why it changed so much between games? In Morrowind the dunmer women have deep intimidating voices and the men sound like all they do is smoke house Dres tobacco all day.

    submitted by /u/Chainarmor712
    [link] [comments]

    What face mods does MGSO use?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:16 PM PST

    The credits for mgso dont exist anymore and i doubt the mod uses an esp. The dds files for the faces dont tell me anything either. So what Face mod or mods does MGSO use? Thanks in Advance.

    submitted by /u/SomethingAboutStraws
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to do an uninterrupted magic run. On this picture you see 4798 restore magicka potions. Each restores magicka for around 1700 seconds. This is roughly 2266 hours of magicka regen. Behold the power of alchemy!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Completion

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Morrowind is only a couple of years away from being 20, will it be just as popular in another 20 years?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    I would like to think Morrowind will be as popular as ever in 20 years time but I wondered if that could be true? Would everybody still be interested in a nearly 40 year old game and what mods would people like to see before then? I would like to see a VR mod so I could literally walk on Vvardenfell.

    submitted by /u/InverM
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make the most of my aparment by making it look like interior of a Morrowind house

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:56 AM PST

    namely the ones in balmora

    its such a mix of different styles, so ts hard to find what Im looking for, namlely a roomdivider, bed, that U shapped hlaalu table, some sconces, maybe some not shit looking containers?

    Etsy has nothing and I cant seem to determine what style to search for, so if anyone can point me in the right direction Id greatly appreciate it

    submitted by /u/samsaonhere
    [link] [comments]

    "If only i could cast Bound spells on my skeletons..."

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:07 AM PST

    What are some of your favorite smaller mods?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:12 PM PST

    We all know and love Tamriel Rebuilt and there's quite a few well known overhaul mods out there, but what are some mods that add in smaller but fun gameplay additions?

    submitted by /u/CormacMettbjoll
    [link] [comments]

    MGE XE won't open, game won't open with it installed.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    After eight hours of trying to figure out how to get mods installed, (I'm tech illiterate evidently), I finally got the MCP installed. I had to move my steam to a different location on my computer, download WINZIP, etc etc but I can finally toggle sneak.

    Now MGE XE is giving me a hard time. I tried putting it in the Morrowind file (where I put the MCP), or in the data files within Morrowind, to no avail. It'll show up, but clicking on it does nothing. Run as administrator does nothing.

    After it is in the Morrowind folder, Morrowind won't open at all. Not from Steam or the main file. As soon as I uninstall MGE XE, Morrowind runs fine.

    I hope it's clear from this post just how little I understand this stuff. I can't find a fix as I fundamentally have no idea how this works. Please help. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ITS-A-JACKAL
    [link] [comments]

    Any TR players with some advice?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:20 PM PST

    I'm prepping MW for another playthrough and have been on the fence regarding modding with Tamriel Rebuilt in mind (for anyone interested, I'm following Sigourn's Morrowind Improved and Morrowind Graphics Guide on Nexus)

    I'm kind of a spoiler ninny and don't really wanna prematurely jump into my first TR experience if everything's in a "needs to be taken with a grain of salt" state. Not a jab at the developers either, I'm just saying I don't mind the wait.

    That said, any opinions on the way TR is incorporated into Vanilla? Does it feel pretty organic or slapped on like Bloodmoon and Tribunal kinda were? 😂

    Lemme know what you think of it and how I can set my expectations going into it! Big respect for the TR team though for the marathon they're running! Either way, I can't wait!

    submitted by /u/goblinmob
    [link] [comments]

    New to Morrowind and playing on an Original Xbox. Any advice?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:24 AM PST

    I recently got an origibal Xbox, and have been playing Morrowind. I've gotten a nice little house in Balomora, and I've started tinkering with Alchemy. However, travel takes a long time, there doesnt seem like a whole lot to do, and overall I lose interest every few hours.

    My questions are, is there anything to speed up my player speed, and is there any particular loot I should go for that would make the game more fun?

    As a note, I already have the sword of Woe, and decent gear. I'm going for a swordsman.

    submitted by /u/Vega-Rose
    [link] [comments]

    I just got XE and am getting into the game finally. Where can i Store Stuff?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Is there a buyable house? What do you guys do?

    submitted by /u/nustartoo
    [link] [comments]

    Soo I just joined the morag tong quest line. What Should I join the thieves guild or the telvanni next?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:55 AM PST

    So when I started morrowind about a couple months ago I built my character around a have mage and have thieve. When I started I joined the morag tong. I just finished the morag tong questline right now. And the other factions I was planning on joining was the thieves guild and the telvanni. So which guild should I join next? Also if you tell me telvanni then I'd appreciate if you can tell me any type of good spells to start off with. Thanks if you answer:)

    submitted by /u/zmasterv
    [link] [comments]

    Enchanting

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:58 AM PST

    I recently saw someone say they had a ring or whatever that made them constantly on fire but also immune to fire damage. I've been trying to figure out how to do this so I can be a flaming knight constantly but I just can't figure it out.

    submitted by /u/waferking42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment