• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Morrowind Getting around in style

    Morrowind Getting around in style


    Getting around in style

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Dagoth Ur plan

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:34 AM PST

    This definitely belongs here I hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:19 AM PST

    miscellaneous Sotha Sil doodles, featuring a silly Nerevarine and an offscreen but somehow still chaotic Vivec (credit in comments!) (art by me)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Which will get released first?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:57 PM PST

    DUMB and DUNMER

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:52 AM PST

    And that, kids, is why Skooma is illegal.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:23 AM PST

    I was thinking of trying Oblivion

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:55 PM PST

    I have never played any other elder scrolls game except a little of daggerfall unity, which I just did not enjoy (too randomly generated). But I was thinking of trying Oblivion, even though I know Morrowind is the best in the series. Can anybody talk me out of it?

    submitted by /u/InverM
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play Morrowind before I play the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    I'm 17 hours into a Morrowind playthrough, I still have hundreds of hours worth of stuff to do at the rate I am going. I am also playing Skyrim. I beat the main story and Dawngaurd but not Dragonborn on Solstheim. Would it be more rewarding to play Morrowind first and complete Bloodmoon, then play Dragonborn in Skyrim?

    submitted by /u/BratukhaBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the main Quest what DLC should I play?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:18 PM PST

    So as the title says I just wrapped up the main quest and it's time to move on to DLC, what would you recommend Bloodmoon or Tribunal? I have started both in previous playthroughs but never went very far in either.

    submitted by /u/Big_E4013
    [link] [comments]

    Must have mods?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Just getting back into the game again and was wondering what mods are essential? I saw the old modernizing morrowind video by Zaric Zhakaron when I played last time but that's not really usable anymore as far as I know. My pc isn't the best also, intel hd 4000 and 4gb ram. Any help?

    submitted by /u/3MaNhUnT3
    [link] [comments]

    how does one get back a completely clean Morrowind folder

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:44 PM PST

    I need help, thanks reddit love you

    Edit: solved

    submitted by /u/krosis2706
    [link] [comments]

    Based up the recommendations of Lyle Shnub here is my first Morrowind combat character build.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Starting somewhere other than Balmora?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Anyone start the game in a different place than Balmora? How does it change your playthrough?

    submitted by /u/throwawayopiates9876
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind leveling intelligence without it being a governing skill.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:12 PM PST

    I'm playing a warrior build with strength and agility as my governing skills. With secondary skills being personality and endurance. But i wanna get into enchanting and maybe alteration. I'm level 14 and i almost have my endurance and strength capped out. So i was wondering if leveling intelligence and willpower at this point would be a waste or ruin the build or if it's completely viable.

    submitted by /u/scusz
    [link] [comments]

    Any mod for some different colored male Bosmer hair styles?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Very specific request I know, but I'm looking for a long, brown/brownish colored hair style for male Bosmers. I was intent on playing a wood elf, but don't like the lack of different color hair styles, mostly just blonde with one short brown hair style. Which does not really make sense considering the female Bosmer have a small variety of colors to choose from. It can be an existing hair style colored brown, I just want some long, brown hair for my male Bosmer lol. I have long brown hair irl and enjoy making my characters with the same (or as close as I can get).

    submitted by /u/xKnifeInTheDark
    [link] [comments]

    What was Dagoth Ur’s plan for us?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:44 AM PST

    I always wondered what Dagoth Ur's plan was if the Nerevarine actually accepted his offer. I desperately wanted to explore that in-game, and neither of the two mods that allowed you to do so were very satisfying to me.

    I was kind of mesmerized by the metaphysical lore behind the heart of Lorkhan and the Tribunal, and I felt that joining Dagoth Ur should have some kind of metaphysical ending. From what I understand (and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't follow the deep lore that deeply), Dagoth Ur was basically trying to mantle Lorkhan and usurp Talos, surpassing the power any of the Tribunal had even aspired to. Become one with Mundus and all that.

    I still don't understand how Akulahkan plays into that, but I guess that following the little logic I do understand about mantling from how Talos did it, I thought it would be fitting and a cool in-game experience if Dagoth Ur and the Nerevarine would become a kind of synthesis, through a quest that could be sort of mind-bending, sort of end-of-2001-a-space-oddyssey.

    Anyway what do you all think? Would Nerevarine just become a henchman or questing knight for Dagoth Ur, or something deeper and better?

    submitted by /u/Bath_horse
    [link] [comments]

    Did Dagoth Ur require wraith guard to wield Kagrenacs tools or did he have no need of them?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:27 AM PST

    I'm trying to understand, aside from plot, why Dagoth Ur didn't take the tools into his own hands since he was already based out of the mountain region. The only thing I can think was that he does not have wraith guard in that instance.

    His forces were basically on top of / guarding the Kagrenac tools. Did he even need the tools?

    submitted by /u/Crackorjackzors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment