• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Morrowind [OC] My new animation created in coop with artist Ilona Iske.

    Morrowind [OC] My new animation created in coop with artist Ilona Iske.


    [OC] My new animation created in coop with artist Ilona Iske.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:57 AM PST

    CHIM.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Night falls on Ebonheart

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:12 PM PST

    He made one campaign promise, and he kept it.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:35 AM PST

    uhhh... help ? (playing on openmw w/ ps4 controller)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:34 PM PST

    How am I supposed to choose?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:34 AM PST

    rtx reshade preset

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Cheesing Gaenor

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:46 PM PST

    What is the most imaginative, creative, unique, or absurd method you've used to cheese the fight with Gaenor? For me it's using the soultrap glitch to have constant golden saint summons. He killed 45 of them before he went down.

    submitted by /u/Wreten314
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I get a good 2 handed longblade?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Currently have dwarven claymore just wondering what I should keep an eye out for

    submitted by /u/MoeBigHevvy
    [link] [comments]

    dremora and golden saints are awesome

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:57 PM PST

    You can cast up to 7 dremora/golden saints at a time with a spell, then use the soultrap/target glitch to make them permanent. You can use farm some sweet weapons/shields from golden saints and weapons from dremora. You can also soultrap golden saints to get their souls to make some great enchantments, and if you are too lazy to fight or want to create an army, you can summon dremoras and golden saints to fight along side you, they are great fighters, have great spells, and good armor and weapons.

    submitted by /u/fuchkoughff1969
    [link] [comments]

    Contracting for the mages guild.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Contracting for the mages guild.

    With the well wishes of our favorite Warlord felt deep within his heart, and after scamming the mages guild in Balmora, for some much needed coin, Velreth Telvanni sets out to rejoin his Family.

    https://preview.redd.it/yf0bl45q64y51.png?width=1151&format=png&auto=webp&s=81b0698b9d04cc8ac25580219d63f777d7924337

    submitted by /u/dazzan2112
    [link] [comments]

    The Truth

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Dagoth ur

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Is it possible to use a command creature spell on Dagoth ur and lock him up in prison?

    submitted by /u/InverM
    [link] [comments]

    Must have mods?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:27 AM PST

    I played morrowind many years ago and want to play it with mods now. Which mods do you recommend or which mods do you prefer?

    submitted by /u/TheRealBluemanda
    [link] [comments]

    Help with making a build!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:08 PM PST

    I really want to play Morrowind again lately, but I can't puck good misc. skills because I'm making a build suitable for efficent leveling and power leveling. Anyway, I need at least one skill for each attribute to not be in nor main or misc, only in the other skills.

    This is the build so far:

    Dunmer

    Lady or Lover

    Specialization: Magic

    Main skills:

    Long Blade

    Light Armor

    Destruction

    Alteration

    Illusion

    Now all I need is help with what I can change and to pick the misc skills.

    submitted by /u/Crunch150
    [link] [comments]

    Am i bastard for playing the game using the intelligence exploit?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:55 PM PST

    I almost feel guilty having unlimited magicka in this playthrough.. About 25 hours into this save and i'm considering restarting.

    submitted by /u/grundergretch
    [link] [comments]

    help a first timer?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    hey so I'm finally having a go at the game and went past getting to balmora for the first time. I'm having a blast (spotify for the long walks sometimes but it's not bad) and I recently got to Suran. Is there any home there that I can take for myself? I know that you dont buy houses in this game like you do in oblivion/skyrim, and I really liked this town so I was wondering if I could settle down here

    thanks in advance to any responses ;)

    submitted by /u/DandelionMorningstar
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a new player

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:46 PM PST

    What are some tips for a new player to get started in Morrowind

    submitted by /u/FaintJoey717807
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment