• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Morrowind Nerevarines first divine act was making sure nobody in Vvardenfell goes without pants.

    Morrowind Nerevarines first divine act was making sure nobody in Vvardenfell goes without pants.


    Nerevarines first divine act was making sure nobody in Vvardenfell goes without pants.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Morrowind on an iMac G3

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus installs himself as puppet king of Castle Karstaag

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Found on Twitter hahaha

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Ready or not by PaleCaesar

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Dagoth Ur is perfectly capable of taking a short Nerevarine seriously, but still has to wonder how the guar even got here? (art by me)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Cliff Racers chasing the Nerevarine around Balmora, 3E 427 (Colorized)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Akulakhan's chamber by lukkar

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    There's something oddly eerie but soothing about this game. (Not Satire)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    This game feels so nostalgic despite the fact that I grew up in the age of skyrim. When I hear the theme, I begin imagining memories of playing it for hours and exploring Vvardenfell as a kid. And yet... that never happened. I've only got about 10 hours on the game, and I'm extremely unfamiliar with it still. It feels like something that I've known all my life, and yet when I see it I remember that this game is older than me by 2 years, and I only heard of it in 2018. And let me talk about the theme song itself; it's a beautiful song, and feels really uplifting, but it's also quite haunting in a way too. (Also seeing the unraveled facemodels with the teeth in the bottom right hand corner scared the shit out of me, I thought I had summoned Malacath.)

    submitted by /u/sje9eusshao9wwishj
    [link] [comments]

    After many years I finally finished it, and then...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    After playing it on and off for many years, I finally actually sat down and finished the main quest of the utterly magnificent Morrowind. Feeling pretty good after literally killing a god I thought I would make a start on the expansions, starting with Tribunal. Arrived, got a quest to go in to a sewer, got instantly killed by a goblin.... Killed a god to being killed by a goblin in the space of 20 minutes. Got to love that Elder Scrolls logic.

    submitted by /u/The_Rolling_Gherkin
    [link] [comments]

    "Ignorance of Imperial Affairs is bliss" - Do you reject Caius Cosades inducting you into the Blades?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    17th Last Seed, 3E 427, Balmora.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    "'Ignorance is bliss', so the saying goes, but Ignorance of Imperial Affairs is just common sense. No need to get entangled with them N'wah's."

    I was quite shocked by the frankness of the ex-prisoner, released from a prison ship from the Imperial City Prison, and now bound for Narsis. I put down my pewter tankard of sujamma and - being quite shocked - asked the Dunmer staring across the bar of the Eight Plates why he acted as he did.

    "Yeah, it was the Imperials who released me from a hellhole of a dungeon", he stared at me intensely, "but you seem to forget, Cyrodiil, that they were the ones who banged me up in the first place. Now, they transported me halfway across Tamriel to this distant land, away from my kin and my friend. So, I took my release fee and dumped their package and directions in the swamps of the Bitter Coast."

    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    Have any of your characters ignored the main quest to such an extent that they discarded the package for Caius Cosades, or delievered it, but rejected his offer to join the Blades - wither temporarily or forever?

    submitted by /u/TribunalTastic
    [link] [comments]

    Not another video about unmodified morrowind combat!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    My character is level 68 and I defeated every challenger I faced.If you think you can best me join the Vermillon server and lets see what you are made of.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Glitched progression in Morrowind, cannot progress in main story, please help

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I've played the game for a long while, and got around to the quest to save Milo from the Ministry of Truth. However, very early on in the play through I killed the guard that is supposed to let you in, and never though to reload as the game did not give me the message you normally receive when killing characters needed for the main quest. I looted the Ministry entrance key, but the key you loot does not unlock any of the doors. The doors are also immune to a 100 lvl unlock scroll. Is there anyway to glitch inside? I am on Xbox so I cannot perform console commands. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Iam59
    [link] [comments]

    Sixth House Music

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Here is a little hair pack mod I've made for fellow outlanders

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I further Morrowindified my Imperial N'wah to fit in with the dunmer aesthetic.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Opinions on battlespire?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Since most of you played morrowind a few of you probably played battlespire. Is it worth experiencing?

    submitted by /u/TheRealBacon69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment