• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Morrowind How to kill a god

    Morrowind How to kill a god


    How to kill a god

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    I tried to make an ominous resting place for Almalexia in the museum but it reminds me too much of the piper perri meme

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    S'wit

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Never been this interested in an Elder Scrolls game story before

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    It's so interesting. I've been really trying to get into the lore of The Elder Scrolls recently. I've started by subscribing to a podcast of a guy reading the books in Skyrim. And playing this game of course. I'm up to the part where you visit the camp of Ashlanders and they put you through rites and tests to see if you truly are the Nerevarine.

    I always kinda knew that the player character was the Nerevarine since when I spoke to locals in towns about the cult they said the Ashlanders believe the Nerevarine is the reincarnation of Nerevar and they'll be "born on a certain day to uncertain parents", which is how the player is described in the opening cinematic. But I loved the reveal that the reason I was released from prison was because I was suspected to be the Nerevarine. The reason I was sent to gather information on the Sixth House and Nerevarine became clear.

    I'm so interested to see how this story goes. Also when reading up about the Sixth House in the notes you're given, it appears that Dagoth Ur is going to be the main antagonist and he dwells in Red Mountain. I'm so excited to actually be able to confront him and see for myself what Red Mountain is like and learn more about this mysterious Dagoth Ur.

    And like I said, I basically just got to the Ashlander camp that Caius Cosades tells you to go to after telling you the truth, so please no spoilers!

    submitted by /u/bluetundra123
    [link] [comments]

    Started Bloodmoon recently, this story sure is something.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Morrowind if the dwemer hadn't disappeared:

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    When you need to stash but don't have a home yet

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Lord Vivec (concept)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    The Great Cliff Racer Migration

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Qa' Dojetta meets Dagoth Ur

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    What'll it be N'wah?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    I feel discriminated being a dunmer mage

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Greetings. I wish to share a piece of my journey in the wonderful world of Morrowind. I bought this game only, maybe, a month ago. I love it, but, ya know, it has its "unique" mechanics...

    I've been playing Morrowind as dark elf, trying to be a mage. Road was quite difficult, but I thought it's normal, I should simply complete quests, not rush and upgrade my skills. My magicka was 52 at level 5. Today I was so frustrated by the difficulty, kinda gave up and created a new character. An altmer with Apprentice stone, which gave me 250 magicka at the beginning of the game. 52 va 250, goddamnit, I'd feel discriminated if I played as a dunmer just because some races are much more gifted in the arcane arts. Sadly for me, I'm not going to finish morrowind as a dunmer, though it is my favourite race, but I just can't deal with the mechanics, and I want to be a mage.

    What are your thoughts on this? Have you had similar struggles?

    I understand I may sound very subjective, but the struggles were just too harsh on me, although I much appreciate this game.

    submitted by /u/formlessfall
    [link] [comments]

    Found a giant nix hound. Is this a bug?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Zippy isn't working out

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Dunmer Rogue Battlemage arrives at Stirk.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    fortify intelligence

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    So I can't find anything that just lists the exact ingredients that have fortify intelligence and I want to try to attain a state higher than god via fortify intelligence potions, so what ingredients shoudl I be searching for in order to make fortify intelligence potions?

    submitted by /u/AnimePopePrayers
    [link] [comments]

    "You better do what they say."

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Morroblivion - Vivec City 2020

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Morroblivion - Vivec City 2020

    So, this kinda puts Skyrim to shame lol. The city size is incredible. The atmosphere is so alien and strange that sometimes I have to remind myself I'm playing an Elder Scrolls game. Truly this is one of the better games out of the series.

    I hope no one minds me continuing to share my screenshotted journey through Vvardenfell lol.

    https://preview.redd.it/ajtgoll4vkm51.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=e3f908074bd05ca9394887bcbadb9b2d8e314192

    submitted by /u/CaedesCarnius
    [link] [comments]

    Keening appreciation post

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Every Morroboomer around talks about how OP Sunder is with a little bit of blunt skill but nobody talks about Keening, which is a shame since in my opinion Keening looks like a cool ice cicle. It deals noticably less damage than Sunder and it breaks sooner due to lower item health, but it grants its wearer free fatigue health and magicka when worn.

    I like to use Keening as a "stat-stick" whenever i play mage character. As long as you have Keening equipped, it grants you 30 extra magicka which is pretty neat.

    submitted by /u/Dumbledore_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Me OMW to pay Vivec a visit and have a little chat.....

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Fossil Telvanni towers

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I’m so excited!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    I ordered an Xbox yesterday and a copy of Morrowind on eBay. They're arriving sometime between the 15th and 17th and I'm so beyond excited to relive my childhood! Morrowind has always been my favorite Elder Scrolls game!

    submitted by /u/poolwatertea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment