• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Morrowind Is this how you honour the Sixth House and the tribe unmourned

    Morrowind Is this how you honour the Sixth House and the tribe unmourned


    Is this how you honour the Sixth House and the tribe unmourned

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Scrib.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    How Immersive are your PCs? - Immersion Questions to ask them!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    1) What does your PC's diet consist of (regarding staples, treats, luxuries, and quantity of meals per day?)

    2) How often does your PC bathe / wash their clothes? What are the quality and quantity of their outfits?

    3) Does your OC have any rest days? Do they ever take breaks from their occupations to have a holiday?

    4) If religious, how often, and where, do they pray? Do they do this alone or with others? Do they embark on pilgrimages?

    5) Who are your PC's friends and enemies, and why?

    6) Does your PC write correspondences to friends, make lists to remember their commitments, or keep a diary?

    7) Has your PC been (or are they now) in a romantic relationship with a NPC? If so, who?

    8) Where is your PC's favourite place to be?

    9) Does your PC have any fears or phobias? What are they?

    10) How are your PC's financial situation? How do they manage and/or increase it? Has their financial situation always been it is now?

    11) What days do they keep/honour? Do they celebrate the birthdays of their friends and kin? Do they celebrate religious holidays?

    12) If they are not engaged in manual work, do they, and/or how do they keep fit and healthy?

    13) What were their dreams and aspirations when they were children?

    14) Does your PC read for pleasure? If so, what is their favourite author, and book?

    15) What age does your PC expect or hope to live to?

    submitted by /u/TribunalTastic
    [link] [comments]

    I challenge anyone to beat me in single combat in openmw.I play on Vermillon.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    (Spoilers likely) What's the general opinion of the expansions, Tribunal and Bloodmoon?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    I've played Morrowind a lot but only very recently decided to take on the expansion content for the very first time...and I'm losing my mind.

    I had to use console commands to get through the final quest of Tribunal because I couldn't get around that rotating clock hand fast enough, because my Boots of Blinding Speed broke, and I found out that I had set up that one girl who wanted a date with the wrong man so I had to go on another quest to get another artifact for the museum, the Goblins kept knocking me down even at full health and stamina, and they stocked every enemy with damage strength so I had to console that away too.

    Currently doing Bloodmoon. Spent several hours wandering the island trying to find the giant stone pillars that look like every other stone pillar. There's a blizzard going so everything is white all the time and the endless trees make everything look like the endless empty Daggerfall wilderness. I haven't even seen a single werewolf yet! Why am I even on this quest again?

    Like...coming off of the VERY fantastic Vvardenfell main quest this is...somewhat of a let down.

    So yeah I wanted to know if it was just me. It's usually just me.

    submitted by /u/Ephraim226
    [link] [comments]

    "FUCK FUCK FUCK... I FORGOT TO MOOR MY BOAT AGAIN!"

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    The Ring, That God Forsaken Ring

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Experimenting with unarmoured + armour skills?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    So I was looking at the best medium armour in the game and Indoril armour piqued my interest. While it's the best in the base game, wearing the cuirass or helmet will turn ordinators hostile. This got me thinking, is it a viable idea to mix armour and unarmoured?

    I'm thinking of like how Vivec or Almalexia wear pauldrons with no other armour. It would also provide another skill governed by speed to help level that attribute faster.

    Is there any problems with this idea that I'm not seeing?

    submitted by /u/fall-like-ash
    [link] [comments]

    i made a chimer'ish flag idk

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    How to manage Mana early on.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Any tips on managing Mana early on? I want to try some fun stuff to break the game and one of them is to fireball the orc that has the Umbra sword in the early game. I have read about others doing this but I can't figure out how they managed their Mana since you have to sleep to restore it or use potions.

    Unlike health potions, I don't know of a cheap Mana restore potion I can craft early on in bulk. So how do you do it? Is it reliant on a race or sign? I was running dunmer and a spellblade kinda set up having destruction as my only school of mage and the rest being combat based and alchemy+enchanting. Just need to figure out my Mana problems for early fireball kills.

    submitted by /u/captinhazmat
    [link] [comments]

    Good lore friendly factions to join alongside the Morag Tong?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Looking to make a morag tong focused character and thinking about other guilds/factions that might make sense.

    I figure fighters guild might align well due to the mercenary element they have but their required skills don't really like up with that of the morag tong.

    Would it make sense to join a great house as a tong member? I figured they'd be mostly impartial since they get writs on every house.

    Looking for your thoughts on compatible guilds, else I might just run a tong only character which could be fun.

    submitted by /u/No_Bones_
    [link] [comments]

    confessing my sins

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I actually haven't beaten morrowinds main story in over 3 years.

    dunno,I just feel like there's is a lot of baggage there to deal with so I never do it.

    submitted by /u/dappernaut77
    [link] [comments]

    Noob in need - can't back out of training barter

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    So I'm completely new to this game, only ever played Skyrim. I'm enjoying it so far, I mean I have literally just killed a few rats and picked some mushrooms and flowers lol but not being able to back out of the training or spell barter without paying is getting a bit annoying, I'm using the MCP mod if that helps. I don't know if that's causing the problem or if it's just part of the game.

    submitted by /u/FlyingManPerson
    [link] [comments]

    Mages Guild Advancement

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    So I am powering through the mages guild questline but i've hit a roadblock, I have 72 restoration, 62 mysticism, 35 conjuration, and 56 destruction so i figured i would be able to advance to "Wizard" rank, do I not have enough in some skills? or is this a glitch?

    submitted by /u/AnimePopePrayers
    [link] [comments]

    Poison any good?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Is poison any good? like all elements there are npc who are resistant to it. And according to my findings, among fire, frost and shock. Shock is the best, because it is the element that has a least amount of npc resistant to it compared to fire and frost. But what about poison? is it better than shock?

    submitted by /u/TygoFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing on the beginning

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Hello.

    I got Morrowind a Couple Days ago and installed on a really low specs Pc, the game runs fine the first few minutes but when i get to socucius ergalla the game freezes and shutdowns/crashes and it doesn't show any signs or warning windows. Sorry to ask this here but Google doesn't help me.

    submitted by /u/XtalHedphelym
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find "The Doors - Balmora and Suran"?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I know I had this mod a while ago--stupidly deleted it. It really helped enhance Balmora.

    Does anyone know where I can find it?

    submitted by /u/Timthe7th
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need OpenMW to download mods ornis Vortex from Nexus Mods just fine?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I recently downloaded Morrowind with the Bethesda App (got it when they gave it away for free some time ago) and I wanted to download some mods to improve the quality slightly.

    Also, what mods do you recommend for me to have?

    submitted by /u/B0RD3RM4N
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment