• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Morrowind Lo-fi Dunmer Girl

    Morrowind Lo-fi Dunmer Girl


    Lo-fi Dunmer Girl

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Lo-fi Dwemer Girl

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    My desk in my home

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Julan the Ashlander annoying an innocent, Temple-abiding Nerevarine who is just trying to visit shrines in peace! (credit in comments) (art by me)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Unposted dwemer fanart by Matias Tapia

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Dagoth Swinging!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Mephala

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Dwemer FANART by Matias Tapia

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    I think I’m too powerful

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    So this is my first playthrough of morrowind and it has become one of my favorite games. I've played maybe 200 hours and I'm not done with the main quest yet. I just become Nerevarine and Hortator, and had the big talk with Vivec.

    By the time I was level 15 or so, I figured out how the leveling system worked, and realized that without careful planning I couldn't get 100 in all attributes. Unfortunately (or fortunately) my save got corrupt and I had to start a new character. This time I aimed for optimal leveling. I'm level 40-ish and I have 100 in all attributes but luck, and have just enough major and minor skills levels left to finish with 100 luck. I'm quite happy with that.

    I focused on magic (almost never used traditional weapons because it kind of feel boring) and quickly realized how broken enchanting was. Or so I thought. Because it just got ridiculous. I just realized that if you go beyond 100 enchant, enchanted items cost near nothing to use! I have now multiple exquisite rings enchanted with golden saint souls that deal 100 elemental damage with ridiculous AOE's. I have a constant levitate piece of equipement, so I can literally nuke entire cities from the skies like a freaking thunder god.

    Good lord when I started the game I would run away from rats outside seyda neen...

    I'm ready to hear what can I do to push things even further. Feel free to share some ideas, without spoiling quests :)

    submitted by /u/The_Unchosen_Hollow
    [link] [comments]

    I never actually noticed this but

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    an enchanted items charge will regenerate when you rest,I noticed after I stopped using a firebite dagger and put it away.

    it was drained when I stopped using it and I switched out for an enchanted spear in my inventory and then I rested and decided to switch helmets and I noticed it was fully charged again.

    *sigh* wish that was still a thing...

    submitted by /u/dappernaut77
    [link] [comments]

    The Skyrim Library- Complete Set- is it worth it for people who prefer Morrowind or Oblivion?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    My partner is a huge fan of Morrowind and Oblivion. I don't know enough about the Elder Scrolls but was looking to buy him a nice Skyrim gift and saw the Skyrim Library Box (Vol I,II,III) Set Online.

    As he prefers Morrowind and Oblivion do you think he would still enjoy these books? I'm not sure if there's enough about those games in there.

    Also he doesn't read much but I'm looking at it more in terms of the illustrations and as a collectors set.

    Do you think it's a good idea to buy him the collectors set? Anything else you'd recommend?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/nithra96
    [link] [comments]

    New to Morrowind. Was planning on playing on vanilla graphics but this head replacer looks great

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Oh so stealing scourge, saviors hide, and the daedric sanctuary amulet was fine, but the 25 gold is what crosses the line

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Epic battle

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    WIP Strider, act II (Still not done)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    We're watching you... scum

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Morrowind Tech support (Windows 10)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I remember a few months back I was playing Morrowind and I took a break and now all of a sudden the game is playing in 4:3 when it is supposed to be in 16:9. I googled and I saw a bunch of mods but I really don't want to deal with those. Does anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/Garsonosrag
    [link] [comments]

    If we're posting our player-made homes, here's one I made in tes3mp!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    First battle won in the arena!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Anyone know what that weird spider thing some NPCs have on their chest is?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Some NPCs in Morrowind appear to have what looks like a spider attached to their chests as if it were clothing and I'm so confused about what it is. Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Cheesydorito_
    [link] [comments]

    Is Project Tamriel still going on?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is an annoying question :p

    submitted by /u/weerocketman
    [link] [comments]

    Dunmer Portrait by Sergey Samarskiy

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    If I kill Manis for the “loot the mages guild” thieves guild quest. Will I be booted from the mages guild

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment