• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Morrowind Thank you House Redoran, very cool

    Morrowind Thank you House Redoran, very cool


    Thank you House Redoran, very cool

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Biggest ass whoopin of my life

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Here comes the plane.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Telvanni tower by AlexeyRudikov

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Think About It... �� (OC)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    How I feel when my kids want a piggyback ride:

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Here's another drawing for you lads, enjoy.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    At last, I have mana regeneration!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Here's another game screenshot of my another character, Athlyn Soris, a Dark Brotherhood assassin, with Julan Kaushibael as a Morag Tong assassin. (P.S This was shot on OMW, on my shitty tablet.)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Another artwork, this is probably the last one since my pen ran out of ink. After this, dont expect much, I'm a lazy bum.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    In order to hear the voices from the Daedra statues, your PC is programmed to speak their lines for them

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Here's my character in Morrowind, Gavrilo. I'm playing it on OpenMW.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    To The Hearth There Comes A Stranger

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Aaand another post. Man, how many did I post this day? Is this the effect of quarantine?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Question - Uvirith's Legacy mod - item code

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I recently installed Uvirith's Legacy.

    I am currently doing the Gavyn (companion) Vampire Research quest.

    I am towards the end, where I am trying to obtain blood samples from him to transform myself into a vampire. There is no chat option to ask for a blood sample.

    I already obtained, during a previous step of the quest chain, a sample that was used to create an amulet and bind him to me (so he wouldn't attack me while in vampire state). There was a chat option, at the time, to ask for said blood sample.

    On the mod creator's website (https://stuporstar.sarahdimento.com/guide/quests-vault-secrets/), he mentions "asking Gavyn for a blood sample with a vial in your inventory".

    While I have 25 empty vials (found in the chest under Tel Fyr), the option to ask for a blood vial is absent.

    Would someone either know how to fix this (i.e. trigger the option to ask for a blood sample), or, honestly, preferably know the item code for the blood sample so I can spawn it and be done with it? OR how to find the blood sample item code, if you don't know the code yourself?

    Like said, this is not the first blood sample to bind him to me. Ive got that a while back. I am talking about the blood samples to 1) identify his clan, and 2) turn yourself into a vampire, if wanted.

    Thank you!

    P.S. the mod doesn't have a nexus page, otherwise I would have asked in the Posts section.

    submitted by /u/skatlols
    [link] [comments]

    Did we all experience the game the same way? I feel like I was watched for 15 years

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Happy to be here!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Happy to be here!

    I've logged about 676 hours into Morrowind according to Steam and it has become my second favorite Elder Scrolls game! I am admittedly a Skybaby, having played the three latest games in reverse order. I thoroughly enjoy the game with mods even though a I am a hopeless noob when it comes to modding. I would appreciate any help or suggestions you could give me.

    https://preview.redd.it/5vbcvettn7k51.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=3b5a87d3d5824bb7a2f79e06fa959fb04659bcb5

    submitted by /u/Crowasscreamingllama
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Play Morrowind! - Starting The 4th Trial! - Morrowind Playthrough Gameplay

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Years ago there was an old post about a dude raising a skellie boi army to wage war on... well, everything. Anyone have it?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    My Google-fu is too weak to find it.

    submitted by /u/abdomino
    [link] [comments]

    How to add mods to this game in 2020?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Most of the guides I find on youtube are quite dated. How do you guys typically add mods to morrowind these days? Looking to get back into this beautiful game <3

    submitted by /u/AkaSoldier
    [link] [comments]

    Sundays are for relax-

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment