• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Morrowind Guar of the Galaxy

    Morrowind Guar of the Galaxy


    Guar of the Galaxy

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    W i D E

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Me, when I mod

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I spent the whole day modding Morrowind, but it was worth it

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Dawn in Vivec (Morroblivion)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Played it briefly a while back but I stopped because I was having way too much fun with Oblivion XD. I only got through the tutorial and up to Balmora and that's it. Installing it again to give it a proper playthrough this time. Any essential or recommended mods I should use?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Wholesome.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Nother post cause I got nuthin' to do.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Seyda Neen Looks Beautiful At Night <3

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    I just realized while watching the ADD diagnosis scene from South Park that the audio effects of opening and closing the book as well as turning the pages are the same as in Morrowind. I don't know if these are commonly reused recordings, but the episode and game came out around the same time.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Small question

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I have noticed that I have not encountered a diseased or blighted netch. I think that they aren't even in the game. Why is that?

    submitted by /u/TheDominantSpecies
    [link] [comments]

    I just discovered a really good roleplay playthough of Morrowind on YouTube. I mean, his voice...just listen...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Reminds me of certain ingredients ...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    should i get the better font mod morrowind?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Is it the same font but more clear/defined? Does it change any dialogue at all? Is there any reason not to get it? Do you guys have it? I am referring to this mod.

    submitted by /u/Ollo-X1
    [link] [comments]

    Alright another post, i fortunately found some pen with ink, so here it is.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    I will literally pay someone to help me get Morrowind running.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Hi there!

    Morrowind means a lot to me. I played it through to completion the first time on XBox very, very high on drugs. Then, later in life I played it through entirely twice when I was sober. It's the most powerfully nostalgic video game of my life. I play ESO a lot and enjoyed the Morrowind expansion. But nothing comes close to the real thing.

    I have a strong desire to play again. I want to experience it again. And I'm finally at a point in life where I can sink some time into it.

    I have a PC laptop that I bought last year for work and minimal gaming (I do most of my gaming on PS4). For the life of me, I can't find a forum post or website or blog post that has a step by step guide to properly run it on a "modern" laptop. Everything I find is either from 10 years ago or 7 years ago or whatever. And even if I found the right step-by-step guide, I don't think I know enough to figure out how to play it with the proper amount of mods, etc.

    I'm looking for someone to respond to this post who is patient and willing to have some private communication (any medium of your choice) and help out a fellow gamer who is feeling nostalgic AF and wants to sink 100 hours into Morrowind.

    Lastly, if my Google/Steam skills are just so bad that I have completely missed a super easy to understand guide to get Morrowind up and running -- then please link me to it asap.

    Thanks for letting me share.

    submitted by /u/JustHereForTheGaming
    [link] [comments]

    How do I craft potions without them failing?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    I sometimes have ingredients with properties such as fortify health, restore fatigue, etc. Why is it that everytime I mix ingredients the potion fails? How are you supposed to do it?

    submitted by /u/Ollo-X1
    [link] [comments]

    Should I enable Slowfall overhaul in MCP?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    What are your thoughts on the patch?

    submitted by /u/Ollo-X1
    [link] [comments]

    Does Morrowind function as a “memory palace” for you

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    This is kind of a swing in the dark: I've been playing Morrowind since I was 13- I'm 31 now- but when I need salt rice in the game and remember I passed a bench with a sack underneath it with salt rice in it, that memory is from a decade ago and when I have an experience like that I feel like that part of my life is recalled so much better. I sometimes find myself wandering Morrowind looking for my own memories. Just wanted to see if anyone else has this experience.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/chunkboslicemen
    [link] [comments]

    I'm worried I'm playing too fast

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I feel like I'm almost done with Morrowind, and that worries me. I feel like I've done the majority of the quests. I am the max rank in every faction. Luckily, I have hardly touched Bloodmoon or Tribunal, so I hope that counts for something. I'm almost done with the main quest, and I've been named Hortator and Nerevarine by all. However, I'm gonna hold it off till I've finished Bloodmoon and Tribunal. Another think I've done to lengthen my playthrough is to rob each town and city. So far, I still have Gnaar Mok, Molag Mar, Ebonheart, Vivec and all Telvanni towns. How many hours do I have left in this magnificent game? Also, I find it strange that I feel "done" so fast. It took me three years to get this feeling with Skyrim.

    submitted by /u/TheDominantSpecies
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment