• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Morrowind Where would you like to go?

    Morrowind Where would you like to go?


    Where would you like to go?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Someone get Azura on the phone

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    My Argonian Telvanni archmagister with her Dunmer slave

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Girlfriend was looking for a dress for a friend's wedding. She asked if I liked the one below. She didn't find the resemblance funny and I did not achieve CHIM.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Alright here's another one of me drawings that nobody asked for, enjoy.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Only pain for today

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    And here's another one, now let's show some Hlaalu love even though they are traitors to the dunmer people.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Never thought in a million years that I'd get copyright claimed on my Morrowind playthrough :( the video has 0 views.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Wish there was someway to replicate this as an outfit in game...

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    my balmora stash

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus becomes one with the island of Solstheim

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Show off your stash!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    If there's something pretty much all Morrowind players agree on, it's hoarding everything they can. So go ahead and show off your stash in this thread.

    Here's mine. It's in a player house in Old Ebonheart from the Tamriel Rebuilt mod.

    submitted by /u/Arguss
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any benefit to soul trapping Almalexia (1500 soul size) when the largest enchantment capacity is only 225 on the daedric tower shield?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Just wondering what the benefit to souls larger than golden saints is and any information is much appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Qqslag
    [link] [comments]

    A limited-palette Nerevar I drew a few months back.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    A limited-palette Nerevar I drew a few months back.

    Exactly what the title says. This made the rounds on tumblr, but I thought you folks here might appreciate it too.

    Edit: Adding the image here so it's visible.

    https://preview.redd.it/7p4ivsypt0k51.png?width=2550&format=png&auto=webp&s=bedc6c3a0214d1c4a4a5468874ae58ca5576adbc

    https://leavingautumn13.tumblr.com/image/616128220725755905

    submitted by /u/leavingautumn13
    [link] [comments]

    Now here's a drawing that someone DEFINITELY asked for, he just doesn't know when he asked it. Im just poking around with the Morrowind concept art-esque style of drawing.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Should you do Tribunal or Bloodmoon first?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    Looking for voice actors for a small project of mine.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    If you can do any impressions of any characters from Morrowind then send me a sample. The project is private at the moment so I won't give any details away yet but I'm looking for people who may be interested in doing some voice acting for it.

    submitted by /u/ProfusedDark
    [link] [comments]

    Okay baladas.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    You're telling me that you need me to find these three books for you before you can let me become a mouth of master aryon. You literally have multiple dremora just guarding your house in the middle of gnisis. People had to of heard but you're so much of a badass that they're probably like "did you hear that?" "Nah it's nothing... just the wind." And you don't have these three books in all of your hundreds of years life? Bullshit meet me in the arena!

    submitted by /u/CrisxCrisis
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any mods to sneak while levitating?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Strange crashing at the "center" of the world. A mystery!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    So, I do run a LOT of mods. But I don't know how to figure out which one, if any, is causing me to crash whenever I get near the "center" of the map.

    I noticed I was crashing whenever I got south of Caldera. I thought it might be the Caldera Mine Expansion mod, so I disabled it. Still crashing. Then I noticed it wasn't just south of Caldera, but southeast. Checked a map online and there's a whole lot of nothing over there... except for a shrine called Assarnatamat which, according to the wiki, exists exactly at the 0,0 coordinates of the world. This apparently means that 'lost' NPCs will sometimes end up there if you use a Command spell and then abandon them somewhere.

    Now, I've never used a Command spell since I installed the game. But, suspecting it had something to do with the coordinates, I coc'd myself into the shrine interior. As soon as I walked out the door, instant crash. The exterior didn't even try to load.

    None of my mods should affect the exterior of this shrine, or anything closer to it than the Caldera mine. Warnings.txt has nothing useful. I'm not crashing anywhere else, including other daedric shrines. I'm stumped!

    Ideas?

    submitted by /u/Trilobyte141
    [link] [comments]

    The Dagoth Ur fight was kind of....underwhelming.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    So I bought Morrowind about a month ago and so far I have sunk about 190 hours into it. It's a great game (with some massive flaws) and for most of that time I've been doing side quests, joining guilds and training my character (Hand to Hand based). So today I finally finished the main quest and was really excited for the Dagoth Ur fight as the NPCs were hyping him up a lot. The first phase was very underwhelming. I just hit him with a couple of damage fatigue spells and he went down with no trouble. I thought the second phase would make him far more powerful and it would be an exciting fight. I went in the room with the heart and immediately super jumped to the heart. As I was killing the heart I noticed that Dagoth had walked off of the bridge and had fallen into Lava. I destroyed the heart and the game told me he was dead. One of the strongest people in Morrowind, didn't even touch him and I won. I guess my expectations were pretty high but even then this fight would've dissapointed me if I lowered them. This is probably the fault of Morrowinds poor AI pathing but they could've put some rails or something on the bridge to prevent him from suiciding.

    submitted by /u/robbie12378
    [link] [comments]

    White textures in Tamriel Rebuilt

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    do houses have totally different quests?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    should i choose different house when i replay morrowind?

    also what is the most fun house?? xD

    submitted by /u/minmins2
    [link] [comments]

    So the other day I saw a fanart for House Indoril that looks like the concept art, so I drew one. Does it look cool? Lemme know. I might post some more.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    I found Vivek guys!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment