• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Morrowind Guar lick toe

    Morrowind Guar lick toe


    Guar lick toe

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Vivec Silt Strider port - oils on 10cm diameter plywood

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:19 AM PST

    This is the way

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    My GF is a bigot

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:11 AM PST

    True story and I don't know what to do...

    I started a new character on Morrowind for the first time in years last night while my GF sat next to me watching TV. I guess the intro video attracted her attention and as the scene opened to me in the hull of the ship she goes...

    GF: "Is that the devil?"

    Me: "What?"

    GF: "That dark figure with the red eyes and pointy ears telling you to wake up."

    Me: "That's Jiub, a Dark Elf, you bigoted Imperial."

    submitted by /u/bcmullet
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to give binding the 36 lessons of vivec a go

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Fork% in 6:46

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:38 PM PST

    Fork% in 07:16

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Chad

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Skyrim player trying to find his way in Vvardenfell (colorized)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Getting Tamriel Rebuilt to work within Vortex (Or honestly just to work at all)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:56 PM PST

    Hey y'all, I've been working on getting TR installed properly as well as about a dozen more (compatible, yes I checked thoroughly) mods. And I downloaded all of them through Nexus with their Vortex software. I find Vortex very convenient because I very quickly end up with a lot more mods than I can keep track of, so I was hoping things would go easily and it would literally just sort itself out. However, I found in TR's official installation instructions that it apparently installs wrong in Vortex, so now I've just been trying to figure out their manual installation instructions and honestly been getting nowhere. I'm really not good at this stuff, and all the other threads I've found on reddit and other places are older. In fact they predate Vortex, so the exact nature of my issue remains unknown to me.

    What I would like to do (and, with my relatively limited knowledge of Vortex I think it can be done) is customize how it is loaded so it will actually work with Vortex, because honestly, I don't want to have to sort through multiple different folders and possibly mod managers just to update this. I know it's going to be a headache and I know I'm going to forget something if I go that route. I really have no idea how to do this though, nor do I really have any idea how to install TR properly, and I know for a fact that the latter question has been asked many times, so sorry for bringing up again, but I was wondering if someone could explain this to me like I'm 5, within the context of everything being downloaded and managed by Vortex.

    Anyway, sorry for the walk of text. It's like 2 AM where I am and I need some sleep!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ficus92
    [link] [comments]

    I am angery and nothing is working and everything is on fire. How the hell do I replace beast race anims?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:36 PM PST

    First, please let me rant. Not needed to help me out, but I am beyond fed up with tryig to mod the game, and I just fucking want it to work so I can play.

    I'm currently (trying) to use Mod Organizer and OpenMW. After fucking days of fiddling around, I've got it all to work. Mostly. Took me forever to get the Tamriel Restored assets to actually register, despite having the archives in the .ini as I was supposed to, and I still don't even know what the hell I did to get it to finally work! It's just, like, "Yeah, it's been three hours, guess I'll cut you a break."

    Also, I can't for the life of me get MCE XE to work with OpenMW, meaning I'm stuck with a microscopic draw distance. Last time I used MCE XE anyway, the distant terrain had a weird warping effect, so honestly, I'm not even sure I want to reinstall it. God fucking dammit.


    Whew. Anyway. Beast races.

    I'm using Slarf's Better Civilized Beasts patch, and it's only sort of working. The player (argonian) actually looks like they're supposed to, i.e., not mutated gremlins that should never have existed. But I swear when running, the arms are out to the side like the default digitigrade mutated gremlin animations, yet the feet are normal.

    NPCs, on the other hand, are still fucked. They're using the new plantigrade models, but still use the I-just-shat-my-pants waddling animation, which just looks especially weird with the new models.

    From a quick Google search, it seems that Civilized Beasts is supposed fix that, but it's not. Is it because I'm using OpenMW? It's not Mod Organizer, as this was still an issue before I got tired of having to back up every fucking texture and model any mod wanted to overwrite.

    I tried another mod (Delisae's Beast Something Or Other), but that requires it's own fucking program to run? For some reason? And no matter what I do, that anim kit program doesn't even fucking read the mod's animations when I run it, even through Mod Organizer?! So I just slapped it straight into into my Meshes folder myself, fuck it. I still notice zero difference, and NPC beast races still walk like they're trying to ride an invisible tricycle that's too small for them.

    Oh, and that anim kit program also came with their own mods that supposedly make beast races the same as normal races, but those also seem to do fuck all.

    I am in hurt. I just want something to pass the time while I recoverfrom COVID.

    Help. :(

    submitted by /u/pumpkinbot
    [link] [comments]

    Why Morrowind is the BEST!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:02 PM PST

    I expected you. We have business, you and I

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:47 AM PST

    “Happens to the best of us, Dagoth...” shout out to u/AptGarbage for the art work specially for this sub.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:22 AM PST

    Wrye Mash question

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:59 PM PST

    I tried installing Wrye Mash. I wanted to use it because I want to do some leveled list mod installs. So I installed it the regular way but had a ton of problems getting it running properly. No idea why, I messed with it all day.

    So I did the Standalone version. It installed properly and easily.

    I uninstalled and reinstalled Morrowind. Everything looked ready to go.

    But the Installers tab is just not working. I both used the default area (Bethesda/Installers) and made my own installers directory under my steam/steamapps/Morrowind. Absolutely nothing I'm trying works. The tab won't show installers and open does nothing.

    I just don't get it.

    Is this what you all are doing and is it really this messed up? Criminey I spent the whole day messing with this.

    BTW I was using MO2 and it was fine. Easy to move mod order and stuff, but no way to do leveled lists afaik? That's why I decided to just move to WM totally.

    Advise please 😃

    submitted by /u/Autumnwood
    [link] [comments]

    A Gift in the Making by u/ykwingedwarriorcr

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Is there a way to add restore magika constant effect enchantment on armour?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:49 AM PST

    I havent found any spell vendors for it

    submitted by /u/Aras_The_Great
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment