• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Morrowind “So, what are you in for?”

    Morrowind “So, what are you in for?”


    “So, what are you in for?”

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Croissant

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Nerevar death

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Dunmer Ash Mage by Jedi-Art-Trick

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:00 AM PST

    I always wanted to pet the Scrib

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Skywind Gameplay Demo - Battle at Nchurdamz

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Dagoth Ur is much better than Vivec

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:46 AM PST

    Fork% in 6:24

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:43 PM PST

    I just discovered Reshade and tinkered with it in OpenMW. Ah shit, here we go again. Say hi, Vodunius!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    all is well

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Beat the Game- First Runthrough

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:32 AM PST

    I managed to beat Dagoth Ur on my first try. I was of course overstacked with potions and daedric armor.

    submitted by /u/PontiffSuly
    [link] [comments]

    How do you deal with wanting to try new things mid-playthrough?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:32 AM PST

    I've dropped characters because I felt like I wanted to use, say, spears instead of axes, or medium armor over light armor. I can't go back and change this, so how do you guys deal with it? This ain't like Skyrim, where you can just decide to pop on a suit of heavy armor onto your mage character after fifty hours and learn to use it. (Not a Skyrim bashing thread, mind you, Skyrim and Morrowind are apples and oranges.)

    There's either two options.

    One, I find a mod that lets me, at a fair cost, swap out one major/minor trait for a different one, or changes how the level-up system works entirely so you can just hop into heavy armor after fifty hours and learn to use it. Or...

    Two, just fuckin' live with it, yo. As a roleplayer, maybe the character finds heavy armor too uncomfortable, or doesn't have the accuracy for spears? But that doesn't solve the problem, as a player. I suddenly want a tanky character, or a character that uses this, or that. General restart-itis. Help?

    submitted by /u/pumpkinbot
    [link] [comments]

    Mournhold

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:30 AM PST

    City- 30%

    Sewers- 70%

    Why?

    submitted by /u/PontiffSuly
    [link] [comments]

    Roleplayers, how do you avoid the minmax temptation?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    I've always gona for the "generic" Nord warrior character in the past, but I wanted to try something a little different. I started an Argonian spearman character, who is meant to be light on his feet but skilled with his weapon. I chose the Steed sign because, y'know... walking slow is ass. My normal sign of choice is The Lady (25 End/Pers), which seriously boosts your health in the late game, as well as makes questing easier.

    For whatever reason, I just cannot get over the fact that my endurance is half of what it normally is. Leveling would give me a tenth of my current health, while my warrior characcters get almost a QUARTER more. What used to be a major upgrade is now an unnoticable difference. It really shouldn't bug me as much as it does, but I keep being tempted into reverting to my old system.

    submitted by /u/Adblock_Is_Life
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way of stealing items from the armorer shop in Balmora without getting caught?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Cool character ideas

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:24 PM PST

    I'm starting a new run after getting to level 22 with my argonian battlemage. Go and comment what character ideas you ran and had a lot of fun with, I'm keeping an open mind (except for h2h ofc)

    submitted by /u/autark812
    [link] [comments]

    Modding

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:01 PM PST

    If I soft modded an original Xbox could I mod morrowind?

    submitted by /u/thatdiabetic16
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind with a fork

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Playing a paladin nord, this is what I've worn through most of the playthrough so far.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Morrowind speed is down to a crawl

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:17 AM PST

    I'm just starting a new game after many years. Got Morrowind running in 32:9 which looks pretty cool. Problem though with speed. Every thing I seen on screen seems fine, for example the speed NPCs are walking around. Problem is me. Even in "running" mode I seem to be crawling. What's up? Any suggestions or mod tweaks that could help? I certainly can't play a full game at this speed. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LThrower
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment