• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Morrowind Took me 18 years, but I finally got it.

    Morrowind Took me 18 years, but I finally got it.


    Took me 18 years, but I finally got it.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:39 PM PST

    No thanks!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Warlord Jeebilus grows his very own mushroom tower

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:04 PM PST

    What's the difference?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:37 AM PST

    The dragon attack system in Morrowind is a bit lacking...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Master Aryon > Everybody Else

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Go to... Somewhere?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:01 AM PST

    You are an N’wah if you don’t like my outfit

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Does anybody like disabling the water shader?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:36 PM PST

    I don't have much of a choice because I wouldn't get a good framerate if I enabled the water shader, but does anyone do that for some other reason?

    submitted by /u/antpalmerpalmink
    [link] [comments]

    This Betty Netch over the water on a misty evening near Gnaar Mok

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:48 AM PST

    What's in Fargoth's house?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:29 AM PST

    Who else got screwed by the Fury Sword? (Xbox)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:03 PM PST

    I was going through my old save files and found one where I had lost all of my armor stats because I picked up that bitch Fury Sword in Hall of Maki. Fury reduces all of your armor stats while slightly increases your hit chance on enemies. I'd you equip it, your staffs are affected forever, at least on xbox. I was able to fix my stats but I basically broke my game because i upped my stats so much i was literally god and the game became too easy so i think i just restarted. Did anyone else freak out when they equipped Fury and started getting melted in battle? I believe the PC build patched this but Xbox got screwed with that glitch.

    submitted by /u/Naillian603
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth allocating Restoration on an otherwise Warrior character?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Just started playing this game again. Started when I was younger but the RPG mechanics mostly went over my head and I probably spent 500 hours being summoner and having my minions do my dirty work.

    Right now I'm playing as an Orc "Warrior"

    Most of my skills are based in combat but I allocated one major skill in restoration because I'd like to be able to heal myself if I need to.

    Is that a waste of a major skill? I've started over like 5 times to make the character I want and I just wanna know if that spot would be better off as something else

    submitted by /u/beepbeepbubblegum
    [link] [comments]

    Mods for Stealth Characters?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:31 PM PST

    I plan on: Havish and Suran Underground, any other suggestions? Anything as in-depth as RoHT or anything?

    I'm looking more for quest-based mods than gameplay, although I am open to those suggestions as well.

    submitted by /u/NevaGonnaCatchMe
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a toggle sneak mod that doesn't require MGE? (Morrowind Graphics Extender)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:37 PM PST

    I ask because I'm playing via openmw on a macbook pro so I can't run the .exe for MGE, and my pinky is tired

    submitted by /u/PoopNuke
    [link] [comments]

    Fork% Attempt - Current PB

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:54 PM PST

    A WIP of my Fork% run, a category I invented because it amused me. The ending is... Well, I deserved it.

    submitted by /u/Occam_Toothbrush
    [link] [comments]

    I'm where now? (Scholar Build Help)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:49 AM PST

    I'm back to morrowind after a couple of years and keep restarting trying to make a build congeal in my head. I'm hoping if I turn a build into a real character it'll stick.

    Current idea: a mage college student. The first time he ever went drinking he was picked up by the guard and woke up on a prison ship docking at Seyda Neen. He has no idea where he is or what's happening.

    Name Julian Perane

    Race:Breton

    Birthsign: thinking lady. Something that made him stand out at the college was a winning personality, but less raw power than a lot of his peers. Did have the edge in being able to stay up studying all night due to higher endurance. (open to suggestions)

    Speciality: Magic

    Major Enchanting(his primary study) Mysticism Alteration Destruction(from a misspent youth. Also because it's still an adventure game) Restoration(a college of barely trained mages can be dangerous so one learns to patch things up and fortify themselves)

    Misc Light armor(a bit of skill wearing reinforced outfits in potion class and magical labs) Long blade (picked up a few things from a soldier friend, but no real talent) Alchemy(goes along with needing to heal, restore fatigue during late night study sessions, and other uses) Speechcraft(have to defend thesis and reports after all) ?

    I'm trying really hard to avoid stealing, I struggle to not nab magical goodies in other people's houses, so avoiding illusion, sneak, and security as major/minor. We'll see where life leads him. I could see him taking a magical bauble by accident when he's focused on studying it.

    Groups: he'll join the Blades since he doesn't have anything else to do at first. Mages guild for sure when he finds like minded folks.

    Mods: Morrowind rebirth so I won't know the area any better than he does.

    Ashfall because he needs to live in this world. He'll gravitate towards inns whenever possible, but he'll slowly learn to camp if needed. He's a city mage so roughing it is new.

    MULE to make leveling just happen and no need to min max.

    Magicka based sill profession so he'll learn through experimenting

    Alchemical Knowledge to allow effect filtering and learning ingredient effects by experimenting. Morrowind has all sorts of plants and herbs he hasn't seen.

    Magicka expanded with mm detection and levitation. Not rebirth balanced potentially, but learning spells from rare ancient tomes and a detect spell that really works is something I can't leave off. It's amazing how many people in balmora have magical trinkets if not weapons.

    I'm thinking one of the journey mods that'll let him take notes in this new land. Not sure which one.

    What do yall think? Any skill, mod, or other suggestion? My goal is to stop restarting and actually play this through. On and off for years and the only time I ever got anywhere in the story was on the Xbox 20 years ago.

    submitted by /u/avle53
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I sleep I get attacked by the dark brotherhood!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Not random, every time! I can't level up unless I go to the Census office because I'll always be interupted. Is this a known issue? I can't seem to find anything about it on the net.

    Has this happened to you before, how did you fix it? I'm not a high enough level to start the mournhold questline, nor do I want to yet.

    submitted by /u/MclainConnors
    [link] [comments]

    Streamed Morrowind a bit ago, made a highlight reel from that stream into a video today. Check it out!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment