• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Morrowind Shoutout to my girl Janand Maulinie in Vivec, who's always standing in the doorway on my way to the guild guide. Love you!

    Morrowind Shoutout to my girl Janand Maulinie in Vivec, who's always standing in the doorway on my way to the guild guide. Love you!


    Shoutout to my girl Janand Maulinie in Vivec, who's always standing in the doorway on my way to the guild guide. Love you!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Found this while deep cleaning. While it is chemically eroded, it surprisingly still works.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    A Hlaalu guard I drew

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Ald'ruhn. Silt strider port by AlexeyRudikov

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Dang. That's a good looking muffin.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Telvanni and Redoran guards by me

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    "All Factions" Speedrun World Record in 41m 47s by me!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Noob question: where are safe places to store stuff in this fame?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Let's say i killed an NPC and used the storage in their house. Would it eventually reset and be lost?

    I'm trying to play as a thief and I like to keep super rare stolen stuff kept in a house as a collection (do this in skyrim and oblivion) plus i just like to safekeep stuff sometimes if I do decide to sell.

    For example I stole a bunch of super expensive soul gems from the mages guild in Balmora. I'd like to keep them somewhere safe so they arent jamming up my inventory. But I dont know how the storage in this game works.

    Obviously in skyrim you'd lose stuff if it wasn't your house or a safe chest. Same goes for oblivion. I dont know how it works in this game.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hyperparadise-
    [link] [comments]

    We're watching you... SCUM!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    hahaha wraithguard go brrrrrr

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Just got this today for my Xbox One X. Any tips for a new player? This didn't have the map but I have the GOTY map on my phone. Playing on a Xbox One automatically gives the GOTY edition. I have played on PC since I have the Elder Scrolls Anthology Collection but PC died. Never got far into the game

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Glass engraving | House Dagoth

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Any mod that turns "Nerevar at Red Mountain" into a book?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    It's by far my favorite in-game read, but sadly, it's a scroll, and reading it gets tiresome, with the huge font. There are actual books with less of a tenth of its lenght in-game.

    By the way, does someone else think that this...and the secret song from "Five songs of King Wulfharth" are the most accurate and factual telling of the Battle of Red Mountain?

    submitted by /u/Coalsack94
    [link] [comments]

    Is Alaisiagae's Armor Integrative Modifications compatible with OpenMW?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    As the title says. Also, how exactly does this mod make Medium Armor as good as Light/Heavy?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BetterInThanOut
    [link] [comments]

    Spell Absorption vs Magicka Resistance, a noob question.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Hello, please skip to the bolded section if you dont care about the specific background info and just want the raw technical question.

    I am relatively new to actually playing Morrowind, having been familiar with it from general TES lore and LPs. I was finally inspired to play it recently and after installing some tasteful mods I've got one level 50 OP character and have starter a second.

    The second brings me to my question. He's a Breton Wizard Telvanni born under the atronach.

    Being a breton gives me 50% magicka resistance and being born under the atronach gives me 50% spell absorption, quite potent.

    Early on I picked up the Boots of blinding speed since my 50% magicka resistance made them useable. I also grabbed the savior's hide for its additional 60% magicka resistance. Combined this should be 110% magicka resistance, or theoretical immunity to magicka. Using both of these despite favoring unarmored skill.

    In addition I have just before posting stumbled upon an amulet added by the tamriel rebuilt mod that provides constant effect 50% spell absorption. Combined with the birthsign buff this also offers a theoretical immunity to magicka.

    My technical question is as follows:

    I have had a bit of time playing now with the combination that offers 110% magicka resistance and either I am misunderstanding the mechanics on some level or it doesnt actually work because I still sometimes get hit with magical effects.

    I read somewhere that the order of effects places spell absorption before resistance.

    Given that my character favors unarmored, I have options for 100% or more in both, and the magicka resistance relies on armor where as the spell absorption does not, I want to know, first and foremost if my understanding of these effects is correct given that my morrowind code patch seems to have no effect on them and thats the only mod that would except maybe the patch for purists, and secondly if 100% spell absorption renders magicka resistance superfluos and thus leaving me with no reason to wear the saviors hide other than to negate the other half of the blind on the boots of blinding speed.

    Finally, I will of course continue with my own tests but I believe it would help most to have what if any definitive information this community has to offer.

    Thank you for your time.

    (P.S. I am both a bit drunk and very high writing this so I apologize for any effect that may have had.)

    submitted by /u/MrHorseHead
    [link] [comments]

    I sold the Dark Brotherhood armor and now the merchants are wearing it.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Should I join the Telvanni?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I'm playing Morrowind for the first time, and my goal is to get the most of the game as possible in one playthrough, since I don't know if I'll have the time to do a second one (and the game is REALLY awesome, so I don't want to miss anything).

    I'm playing as a Breton (pure mage), and after reading the requirements of each of the three great houses, I believe the Telvanni are the best fit for my skill lines. I also read some opinions on the internet about the Telvanni being the most 'interesting' house, with better quests, better loots and better mods. With what I know so far, I agree with the 'interesting' part... the architecture of the Telvanni cities are my favorite, and the fact that you have to levitate to reach the upper levels of the towers is very cool.

    However... the more I know the Telvanni, the more I feel like they're a bunch of douchebags. Roleplay-wise, it's a little contradictory to join them in my opinion, since they are EXTREMELY xenophobic and racist. Yeah, I know, most of the Dunmer are... but some Telvanni won't even TALK to me.

    There's also the fact that I'm in the mage's guild, and they hate each other. And there's the whole thing about slavery. Even if it's in a video game, it just feels wrong to join a house that owns most of the slave markets. It feels like I'm joining the bad guys! Since I want to join the twin lamps later, I wonder if there will be consequences.

    The perfect scenario in my opinion would be to join Telvanni as spy: learn from them, do some of their missions, get their loots, and later kill all of them mercilessly. But I don't know if the game allows that much. :P

    As I said, I want to play for the best experience, so I'm inclined to the Telvanni because of the 'interesting' part (and the fact that I'm a mage), but at the same time I don't want to be a bad guy! So I ask: are all Telvanni quests morally questionable? Can I do their quests and still be a good guy? I'm asking especially regarding slavery. I don't want to do any pro-slavery quest, and if possible I would exterminate slavery in Vvanderfell. Can I do that and still fully appreaciate the Telvanni quest line?

    submitted by /u/PericlesCarvalho
    [link] [comments]

    Essential mods without changing vanilla game

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, i want to play morrowind but despite my pc being a loooot stronger than a 2002 or even 2005 pc, im having low framerates at 1080p. I saw something about some mods fixing geometry and stuff for improving fps, but modding world of morrowind is vast and i'm not very experienced with it. SO, my question is;

    What mods should I install for fixing bugs, improving performance, without changing original graphics, UI, mechanics, or any other elements. Thanks!

    Specs:

    i7-4700HQ 2.4GHz ~ up to 3.3GHz

    NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

    16 GB RAM

    Win10 64-bit

    submitted by /u/haofstars
    [link] [comments]

    it's just ONE ceramic bowl

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    What’s your favorite race/build?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    I'm planning a new game and was wondering what everyone's favorite builds are?

    submitted by /u/Rezpektful2Women
    [link] [comments]

    How does the Warrior Birthsign work?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Is it a flat 10% accuracy boost or percentage based?

    Like if i have a 20% chance to hit does the Warrior Birthsign make that 30% or 22%?

    submitted by /u/theguy1336
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment