• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Morrowind Why walk when you can vibe?

    Morrowind Why walk when you can vibe?


    Why walk when you can vibe?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:02 PM PST

    I’ve always loved how devoted the Morrowind fanbase is. They take pleasure in even the smallest details of the world the game created. That being said, do you remember the moment you fell in love with the game? Or do you have a favorite Morrowind moment? Art credit: Eldanaro on Deviant art.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Was a bit bored during confinement, made a new modded install of Morrowind :)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Dwemers are among us

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:52 PM PST

    I was hovering over Red Mountain after finishing Tribunal and the Main Quest when I got this message. Anyone know where this is from? If it helps, I have Tamriel Rebuilt installed.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:14 PM PST

    I think im softlocked

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I'm in a cave and my strength got fully drained and I cant move. I can't wait cause there is an enemy nearby and I cant move to try and kill it cause of the over encumbrance. I dropped everything and still cant move. I have no strength spells or potions. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/ExpiredDrPepper
    [link] [comments]

    My election info/work computer/gaming set up. All the distractions... plus beer.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Boots of blinding speed

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:31 PM PST

    I really should have guessed. This is my first run the game is a little slow at start so i hear of these boots as a reward and I get excited. It takes me a while to finish the quest as I got lost a bit but it was all going to be worth it once I put on those glorious boots. Come to find out they make me blind and fast af I laughed out loud after realizing I had been trolled by a game this old. How can I make these boots useful ?

    submitted by /u/MoeBigHevvy
    [link] [comments]

    It will be hard to tell them

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:21 AM PST

    Does anyone know of any mods that increases the length that enemies are unconscious from having their stamina drained? This is my first playthrough and I wanted to do a Batman run which would mean no killing people (creatures, undead and daedra are allowed). Spells didn't help.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:09 PM PST

    What is the best overhaul mod for this game ?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:19 PM PST

    I am in the mood 2 replay this again but definitely with a decent mod

    submitted by /u/x3891517x
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Morrowind for the first time and just got to Day 100 and page 200 of my journal! Having a blast. This game was way ahead of its time

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:17 AM PST

    Looking for Games like Morrowind

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Morrowind is my favourite game, and its ruined other games for me. I havent beaten any other game this year. All i can think about is morrowind. Ive tried Gothic, Bauldur's gate, other TES games, even games that are nothing like morrowind and i just cant seem to stick with them. So i need some Games like morrowind. Preferably fantasy and RPG, but ill take anything at this point. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MedievalCyclops88
    [link] [comments]

    What a grand and intoxicating innocence

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Plague (Corpus) Doctor Build?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:10 PM PST

    I have a minor obsession with plague doctors and try to incorporate them into basically every rpg I play. Now I am a morrowind veteran but for my first full play through (actually beat the game) I figured id reach out to my N'wah brothers.

    For to purposes I'm thinking a Dunmer whose sole mission, besides being a god, is to treat and understand the corpus disease as well as all other plagues, plaguing morrowind.

    What factions would they be a part of? What type of class/birthsign would they have? What weapons/armor? Any ideas? Much love guys ❤

    submitted by /u/DrClydesdale
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot change the resolution of the game anymore

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    I wanted to revisit morrowind after a long break, and as per usual on a fresh installation, i went to do the regedit resolution fix so i could actually play the game in 1920x1080. I found however that for some reason the location of the morrowind registry has changed. no longer under the usual HKLM > Software > WOW6432Node > Bethesda Softworks... Now its under HKCR > Virtual Store > Bethesda Softworks, and unsurprisingly, the resolution fix just doesnt work anymore. I can see the registry changed properly, but whenever i launch the game, it just goes back to the default low res. I've tried reinstalling the game on all 3 of my drives, and i've tried deleting the registry as well and reinstalling it, and the issue is still there...

    Does anyone have any idea what this issue is or how to solve it?

    submitted by /u/Lupo_Cremisi
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the best "off the beaten path" places in Morrowind?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:46 AM PST

    I have played a fair bit of Morrowind. Done most of the main side quests and beaten the main quest once. But I find that I generally take full advantage of the various fast-travel options and so, leave a fair bit of the map unexplored.

    I'm wondering what hidden gems might be out there that you never come upon if you generally travel using SS, boats, and guild travel. Any cool easter eggs? Any towns that aren't plugged into the fast travel networks? Any interesting dungeons that the various major side quests don't ever naturally guide you towards?

    submitted by /u/dovetc
    [link] [comments]

    Balanced playthrough?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Hey guys I've just finished modding morrowind's visuals along with some bug and gameplay fixes and I'm going to start a new game but I'm looking for a better experience then last, when I played last my character was basically unkillable and swimming in gold within 4-5 hours and that's without exploits, I'm looking for mods that will balance the game experience fairly and hopefully slow down the power curve a bit. If you have any ideas please let me know before I start. And if there are any mods you can't live without you can post them too. Thank you

    submitted by /u/FrozenSlug
    [link] [comments]

    I love the sights

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:12 AM PST

    How does stealth work in this game

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:00 AM PST

    My first official elder scrolls game was oblivion, and I've always loved to play stealth archer a rogue in this series.

    I've played through the first couple hours of this game a few times trying to figure out how I like to play it because it's a game with a lot of idiosyncrasies, I can't figure out how stealth works.

    I can't tell when people are seeing me or not, does attacking from stealth grant crit bonus? Is pickpocketing attached to sneak? Is there way to toggle sneak so I don't have to hold the button down?

    submitted by /u/draugyr
    [link] [comments]

    Video games with Landscapes(!) like Morrowind

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Big mushrooms, brown and purple palette, swamp feelings, non-western cliche buildings, etc.

    I'll start: Isles of Adalar

    submitted by /u/trajecasual
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment