• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Morrowind Playing Morrowind for the first time. Was at it for maybe 20 minutes when a wizard fell from the sky and died. I looted his corpse and used a scroll of "Icarian flight". I jumped into the clouds and a hundred feet across the map. Then *I* fell from the sky and died. I think I like this game.

    Morrowind Playing Morrowind for the first time. Was at it for maybe 20 minutes when a wizard fell from the sky and died. I looted his corpse and used a scroll of "Icarian flight". I jumped into the clouds and a hundred feet across the map. Then *I* fell from the sky and died. I think I like this game.


    Playing Morrowind for the first time. Was at it for maybe 20 minutes when a wizard fell from the sky and died. I looted his corpse and used a scroll of "Icarian flight". I jumped into the clouds and a hundred feet across the map. Then *I* fell from the sky and died. I think I like this game.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Stucked in the first hours of game

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Okay so I started today Morrowind and I like it. I joined the the mage's guild cause I'm playing a pure mage run. In one mission I have to cross the bridge near to Fort Moonroth and suddenly an old man appears and start beating my ass. I tried a lot of ways to kill him but he one shot me with his skeleton or with his axe. I don't know if I'm just bad or I'm not prepared for that mission. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Lilp34
    [link] [comments]

    (NSFW) Smell that fresh air

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:15 PM PST

    I'm having trouble getting started with Morrowind. Any tips to maximize the amount of fun I can have?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:59 PM PST

    I'm a 15 year old with ADHD, and I started with Skyrim, a game that holds your hand the whole time. That got boring pretty quickly, so I moved to Oblivion, which is probably the best game I have ever played. The perfect amount of handholding, the perfect balance between Skyrim and Morrowind. Problem is, Morrowind lets go of your hand and pushes you into incoming traffic. I need to look up locations, navigate through the maze that is the dialogue system, and the worst part is, quicksaving is really important. And I'm really bad at remembering to quicksave. So usually, I end up back half a kilometer away from the place I need to be, and have to slow jog back. Seriously, any tips at all?

    submitted by /u/Timewarps_1
    [link] [comments]

    Virgin skyrim guard vs Chad Ordinator

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:17 AM PST

    Multi-Mark mod not working on OpenMW

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Hey people,

    New to Morrowind. I only heard about elder scrolls with Skyrim. You could say I'm borderline casual when playing this but the lore got me curious about previous titles. I went straight to Morrowind thanks to some songs from Young Scrolls and I'll be honest the game is not noob-friendly. Been stalking these forums for help on damn near everything.

    Only recently found out about mark/recall and the mod but the mod doesn't work on my OpenMW 0.46 game. Using this mod -

    https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43753/?tab=files

    Any help would be appreciated.

    EDIT: I only have texture mods applied otherwise (MGXE, Realistic Signposts, Better dialogue font). No other game mechanic modifying mods.

    submitted by /u/givemeYONEm
    [link] [comments]

    WE FIGHT DAGOTH VEMYN AND GET SUNDER!! - Let's Play Morrowind Gameplay Playthrough Walkthrough

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Which are the best builds for a powerful mage?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:13 PM PST

    I honestly want to play as a mage, it looks pretty nice, but i'm pretty confused about which skills should i put, which race should i go with and which birthsign should i pick.

    submitted by /u/Cjskks
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Morrowind for the first time & mods.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:53 PM PST

    I'm thinking of buying Morrowind GOTY and was wondering if anyone has got any recommendations regarding mods for the game? I'm looking for graphics mods and of course gameplay improvements that aren't outdated and won't cause any colossal errors or something.

    submitted by /u/tittie-boi
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t Drown: Temple Quest

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:01 PM PST

    I'm trying to join the temple and I'm at the shrine in the puzzle canal where you have to drown yourself (?) in order to open the way to the shrine but I made too high powered health potions and I can't drown. How do I proceed? I've tried toggling off collision and just passing through to the shrine and I got all the normal dialogue, gave the daedra the sword, and read the shrine. Problem is I don't think it took because the person who gave me this quest keeps saying I have to visit all the shrines even though I know I have.

    submitted by /u/_Mountain_Water
    [link] [comments]

    Want to play Multiplayer with a friend should we made our over sever?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Me and a lad are going to play TES3MP and were wondering should we make our own server, or should we just go into something like Naravarine Prophecies and play through there?

    Thoughts and Options.

    submitted by /u/Tanuki55
    [link] [comments]

    Belethor the "Town Mutilator" is back, this time he's on Super Skooma. Hide your family.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment