• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Morrowind Remember the GBA port April fools joke? Well who's laughing now Todd?!

    Morrowind Remember the GBA port April fools joke? Well who's laughing now Todd?!


    Remember the GBA port April fools joke? Well who's laughing now Todd?!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:32 PM PST

    My Moon-and-Star Tattoo.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Census Couch

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    ah yes skooma cat, riiight

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:29 PM PST

    Welcome moon and star come to me through fire and war

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    You will taste my ste... Oh, gimme a second

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:40 AM PST

    This is me after downloading Morrowind

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Yo Dawg so I heard you liked bookshelves so we made a bookshelf out of books so you can stack more books [I found this on pinterest]

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:01 PM PST

    The fact that it's possible to play MW on a phone now still blows my mind. The journal still kinda sucks, though, so this is my life now

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Playing as a Mage on my phone for the first time playthrough of morrowind and imo this is so much better than Blades for the phone a few mods installed to bring it a lil bit up to date but I can see why this is a instant classic that I'll be spending too many hours on ��

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Can't get a tree replacer Mod to work?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:45 AM PST

    I'm trying to get this "Melchior's Mallorn Trees" mod to work, but I can't seem to get them to actually show up in the game. I did all I could imagine with the data files. Anyone know a solution to this sort of thing?
    -Someone in the posts did mention they were having a similar problem, so I already tried implementing their solution. Still didn't work.

    Here is the mod in question:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44839?tab=description

    submitted by /u/AkaSoldier
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind GOTY dlc (Xbox)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:11 PM PST

    How do I begin the dlc quests for morrowind? Tried googling it and supposedly it matters on which edition of the game you have but I can't find concrete answers anywhere. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/andromedatime
    [link] [comments]

    Balmora Silt Strider - oils, 10cm diameter plywood

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:08 AM PST

    Province Cyrodiil - The City of Sutch Showcase

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Information on Nerevar's canon class?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    I'm a long time player looking into Nerevar for inspiration for my next playthrough. For roleplay and cosplay reasons, does anyone have any information on what types of skills Nerevar canonically used? I know he uses long blades from the fact that Trueflame, Nerevar's weapon, is a long blade, but does anyone have any other information about how much magic he used or what type of armor?

    submitted by /u/Wreten314
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys typical justify joining the tribunal temple as a non-dunmer?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:41 PM PST

    I love the idea of a non-dunmer nerevarine, but how do you guys justify joining the temple? A few western characters do mention that the temple of a lot of positive qualities, but they don't suggest you convert. It doesn't really make sense to join after learning you're the nerevarine either. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/CormacMettbjoll
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me what the frick is wrong with the sun in morrowind

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Morrowind:Yagrum Bagarn by IgorLevchenko

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:36 AM PST

    I just found moon sugar in caius cosades house. He's now my skooma bro forever

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Elasene Telvayn by TheMinttu

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment