• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Morrowind My brother and I got matching sixth house tats

    Morrowind My brother and I got matching sixth house tats


    My brother and I got matching sixth house tats

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    No darling, I don't want your Daedric weapons

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    After Warlord Jeebilus’s entire critter army was brutally killed by a handful of goblins he attempts to drown his sorrows in skooma and sujamma

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Just what I've always wanted

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    CONFESSION. I found Keening. It was an accident.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I was trying to find this one particular place. For a later Temple quest. [note: I know what Keening is. This rodeo. Ain't the first.]

    But it's been 15 years. Since. The multiple playthrus.

    And there I am. Rolling. North of the Ghostfence. Probably cleared 5-7 dungeons incidentally discovered. [note2: I still wish this game had more dungeons like Daggerfalls. Or. At least a bit bigger. More bigger. Like thAt.]

    Decided hey. It's not north of the Ghostfence since. I mapped the whole area. Nada surf.

    So. Inside I go. Not too much territory here yikes.

    And there's a place that looked like it could beeee...... no nope not the 'quest place'

    But clearly Important.

    Suddenly Keening was mine. Guess I'll hang on to this for awhile. Sorry Creeper.

    I love Morrowind.

    submitted by /u/cynalus
    [link] [comments]

    Cliff racers

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    So.. Many.. Cliff racers.

    submitted by /u/Firmmrkrinkle
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind - Unique Ways to Get Rid of Your Enemies c:

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I got Morrowind for $4 with the map

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Just a reminder, king Helseth becomes completely irrelevant after you kill Almalexia and report back to him.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Finding a way to kill him his going to be tough since he has a ring which gives him immunity to magic, paralysis, 100 reflect, and 10 points of health and fatigue restoration. But once you taunt him into fighting and kill him, you will essentially be a god when you get his ring.

    submitted by /u/CureUndevelopment3
    [link] [comments]

    I have reached Affiliate only streaming Morrowind! Come check it out!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Are there any Morrowind/Oblivion builds on youtube with backstories similar to Fudgemuppet's Skyrim Builds?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    What to look out for in Xbox One Morrowind

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I'm considering getting Morrowind for the Xbox One, and am wondering if there's anything specific to Xbox versions of the game, or anything at all I should make sure to do/not do.

    submitted by /u/onlythestrangestdog
    [link] [comments]

    Argonian/Khajiit lives matter free them! Donate to the #twinlamps to help!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Quest Stacking on the Dren Plantation

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    On my latest playthrough, I've been questing with the Thieves guild, House Hlaalu and the Twin Lamps, amoung others. These 3 specific factions have quests coming up that are all pointing me towards the Dren Plantation. I have just started to pay attention to the MQ and am past the first Ashlander quest. I'm thinking that I should wrap up the Horator quest before I make my systematic assault on the Dren Plantation. I've never had so many faction sensitive quests stack up on each other, so any advice is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/XeerDu
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play Morrowind on Xbox One or PC?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I've recently purchased the steam version of Morrowind since it was on sale and I've also had the Xbox version for a little while, but I've never played it. I was wondering which one you guys recommend playing. I kind of feel like the Xbox version has a cramped screen but I've heard so much about saves getting corrupted on PC. I've played Oblivion and a bit of Skyrim on Xbox so I guess I am used to the controls but from what I've played on PC Morrowind I've easily adapted to the controls

    submitted by /u/FeelingRoof
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure how to advance the main quest.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I have saved the woman from the floating prison in vivec and met hear at the hidden temple, i dont know where to go from here though. I have spoken to the leader and gone through all his dialouge options and have read all the books i recieved from them.

    No new missions have shown in the journal and im too stupid to pick up on any clues in what i was told.

    submitted by /u/SUPER_MOOSE93
    [link] [comments]

    Holy shit, Silt Striders are real now

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    How to cure diseases?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I was playing Morrowind and suddenly I saw that my Strength, Personality and Luck has been decreased. I don't know what caused it. I don't know what is this disease called either. I tried drinking Cure Common Disease potion, didn't help. Tried praying at the temple of Balmora, didn't help either. I tried to cure common disease, poison, blight, took blessings at the temple none of them helped. What do I do now?

    submitted by /u/mayonnaise770
    [link] [comments]

    I'm playing Morrowind for the very first time and I spent waaaaaay too much time staring at this grammatical error.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Is it Possible to have OpenMW as a second installation and leave your regular Modded Morrowind alone?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I had to recently kill my 10 year old install and restart everything (for the better). I have everything set up via MO2 For a playthrough.

    However id like to try the multi-player mod on a vanilla playthrough. Can i install OpenMW so it doesn't ruin my first install?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Robmomanjaro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment