• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Morrowind Welcome to the Warlord Jeebilus house tour!

    Morrowind Welcome to the Warlord Jeebilus house tour!


    Welcome to the Warlord Jeebilus house tour!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Skooma addicted khajit plays Morrowind

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    I was like that

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:38 AM PST

    When you're the nerevarine but they still call you a slave

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:56 PM PST

    It's over Redguardkin, I have the High ground

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Here’s my House Dres pendant. Which should I do next: Hlaalu or Dagoth?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Inspired by our Warlord.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Dunmer mercenary in Gnisis.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:46 AM PST

    First time grinding a vanilla exchange with the mudcrab merchant and a spawned enemy killed him. Well my dumbass autosaved and now he’s either dead for good or I go back to 4 hours ago on a hard save... what should I do?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Do you jump?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:12 AM PST

    In all the years that I've played Morrowind there is a skill that is leveled far faster than any other. Even if said skill isn't a major or minor per se. I'm talking about acrobatics. I jump all. the. time. If there is a stair leading to a silt strider, I'm gonna jump. If there's a up hill slope, I'm gonna jump. If I visit Vivec you bet your ass I'm gonna jump when acsending to the top levels. Question is, do you jump aswell?

    submitted by /u/Sakeepa
    [link] [comments]

    *sniff* thank you oh God of drugs Sheogorath

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Looking for a specific Morrowind comic

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:34 AM PST

    The comic was funny and short (only a few panels long) and basically showed the Seyda Neen dock guard looking on in horror as the player cycles between several races in front of them (like when choosing which race to play as).

    It could have been Oblivion or Skyrim instead... but I'm pretty sure it was the dock guard from Seyda Neen.

    submitted by /u/burninater10
    [link] [comments]

    Hoarders: Elder Scrolls Edition

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Basically the great house quests summed up.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:20 PM PST

    New , any tips?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:39 AM PST

    I am very new to morrowind so could I have some tips for a beginner or good first quests

    submitted by /u/OllyA917
    [link] [comments]

    Can I run Morrowind on my laptop? (Specs included in post)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:24 PM PST

    I really want to play this game because I loved Oblivion, but I only own a rather old laptop and an Xbox One. I want to be able to install a few mods into Morrowind, but I don't know if my laptop can support such a large open world game not to mention mods on top of it. My laptop can handle things like Fallout 1 and 2 but cannot run Fallout New Vegas to save it's life without constantly lagging and crashing basically rendering the game unplayable on my laptop. My Laptop hardware specs are:

    Processor: Intel Core i5-7200u CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz

    Installed Ram: 12.0 GB (11.9 GB usable)

    System Type: 64-bit operating system, X64-based processor

    Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 620

    Driver Version: 26.20.100.7325

    Windows 10 version 1909 OS build 18363.1139

    Sorry if I typed that out like someone who has no idea what they are talking about, but I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm a console gamer. I hope this is enough information to get the answer I'm looking for, if I have to I'll play on xbox but would love to run mods. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/lxmohr
    [link] [comments]

    Houses

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:44 PM PST

    So I had a question which is is there any way to buy or at the very least aquire a house in Morrowind or no?

    submitted by /u/No_Fox_4581
    [link] [comments]

    Magnus used butthole Problem is solved, thanks I guess...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:08 PM PST

    First time ever modding, vortex mod manager from Nexus won't find Morrowind?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:37 AM PST

    I downloaded the latest version of Vortex because I wanted to start modding Morrowind. I have NEVER modded before and I'm not the smartest of people.

    Morrowind appears in unmanaged and the image is grey. It keeps telling me "Game not discovered" and that I will have to set the game folder manually. I'm unsure of how to do this and the videos I've found online don't help, going over every problem other than this. I've scanned for Morrowind multiple times and it still doesn't pick it up.

    I'm not sure if me getting Morrowind from steam is part of the problem. Any help getting this all sorted is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Mama_Chi1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment