• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Morrowind Nerevarine after the intro, by me

    Morrowind Nerevarine after the intro, by me


    Nerevarine after the intro, by me

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Animatronic bull netch

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:10 PM PST

    That feeling when you jump in Vivec but land in a Salvador Dali painting

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Submit to the Three- Thy Spirts and Thy Lords

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Update - More Elves in pixel art- and a cat

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Larrius Varro ain't gonna like this

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Sometimes I question a game devs naming choice... this is not one of those times

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Misisng Master File: Tr_Mainland.esm

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:10 PM PST

    I start a new character in morrwoind as a sorcerer and I want downland mods to make game more playable. I downloaded Tamriel Rebuilt, Tamriel data , better balanced combat, Morrowind comes alive, Morrowind optimization patch. I use nexus mod manager. But when I open the game it said "Missing Master file Tr_Mainland.esm". I don't know what to do, if you know what should I do please tell me. I am sorry for my english.

    submitted by /u/YorimCin
    [link] [comments]

    [Mod Showcase] Of Ash and Blight - Grazelands 2020 Overhaul Trailer

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:12 AM PST

    what game is this

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Is there some kind of alternate start mod for Morrowind?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:33 AM PST

    I really love these kinds of mods, and while I can play Oblivion without one no problem, in Skyrim, I really can't. But I was wondering about Morrowind. Let's say you beat the main quest-line several times already and have no interest in having those pesky quests stuck in your log at a new game-start; say you want to roleplay as an actual member of the Commona Tong or the Sixth House without having to do a scripted event, or if the faction is otherwise unjoinable.

    So, are there any such quests?

    submitted by /u/Almerious
    [link] [comments]

    I smell skooma

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Why is Morrowind Evil (need help)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:27 PM PST

    So I decided to hop back on Morrowind to progress further, continuing Blood moon and what is the exact next thing I have to do, kill 5 spriggans and 1 rikeling. I'm a heavy armor melee build with goldbrand, i can't close to the spriggans because one of them is sure to knock me down and the rest kill me, I don't know any good cheese tactic, and I don't think I get good RNG because they need to be killed 3 times before they stay dead. Please help

    submitted by /u/Lraptor520
    [link] [comments]

    Dram Fyr has become the new Patriarch of the Temple. He will now purge the heretics out of Resdayn and spread the word of love by Vivec.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:58 AM PST

    Is there any kind of full voiceover mod for Morrowind?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:40 AM PST

    I know, I know, it's an ages-old question, but playing without voiceover just feels weird. It felt weird back then, and it still does. I mean, Morrowind came out in 2002, at that time GTA 3 (2001), GTA Vice City (2002), and also Jedi Outcast (2001) all had voice-over for all conversations and npcs (granted, npcs couldn't say much, but still). So is there such a mod? Did anyone even try to make one? Yes, I know that quality probably would be very good, and that they'd probably have the same three people for voice-actors, but that's not a concern for me.

    submitted by /u/Almerious
    [link] [comments]

    Is their any mod that allows me to make my dwemer shock centurion wait?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:29 AM PST

    I just completed the telvanni quest dahrk mezlaf. For my reward I got this permanent companion the shock dwemer centurion. But it gets stuck everytime I levitate or go down a narrow passageway then I have to go near it and it gets annoying. I dont want to destroy it because it looks cool and is cool, so is their any mod that can allow me to tell it to wait?

    submitted by /u/zmasterv
    [link] [comments]

    "Use" key won't work if I change it?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    EDIT: i'm an idiot but i'll leave this up in case anyone else is stupid in the future

    I've been playing Morrowind for a while and have always swapped the default keys for use and jump (space and E) to match what i'm used to. i also have to change it every time i start up the game because it won't save my changes, but thats a topic for another thread. so today i start up and change the controls like normal and now it won't let me "use" anything - can't pick stuff up, open doors, or talk to people. i've restarted the game and my computer but it keeps happening as soon as i change it. i suppose i could just play with the default controls but its annoying as hell. anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/HoracioPeacockThe3rd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment