• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Morrowind Of course I find this shit in a box in balmora on my mage play through

    Morrowind Of course I find this shit in a box in balmora on my mage play through


    Of course I find this shit in a box in balmora on my mage play through

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:19 PM PST

    My Breton-raised Dark Elf, Bhagirath, standing in Seyda Neen, preparing for her first adventure.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Remember kids, uncle Caius is the best stasher of all time

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Ahh yes, I've been expecting you

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I love Morrowind

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Started playing this week.

    The world design is amazing. The fantasy vibe is all over the place. The big mushrooms and flying monsters.

    The dwemer ruins? Superior design. Feels like a proper ruins.

    Maybe there's no voice acting, and reading everything makes my eyes bleed, but the world design is better than Skyrim.

    I luv it ;)

    submitted by /u/Business-Country
    [link] [comments]

    Ra'Harsha, my khajiit Nerevarine relaxing on the Ascadian Isles. Enjoy the view while it lasts.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Do you actually go to tombs in Morrowind?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:28 AM PST

    I never go there, there's always some disease ridden ghoul and I end up contracting something. Plus there's almost never any good loot. Bonemeal for instance, what do you do with it? Ideally I'd like to be able to enter these dungeons but the trouble makes it not worth it in my opinion.

    Do you have any good stories of loot from these places, and how do you keep from becoming infected?

    submitted by /u/eru777
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know a good audio mod or two that I could install for a better experience?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:58 AM PST

    Now, my game looks absolutely beautiful. Great shaders, textures, the works. The one problem now is audio. I can add songs to the game's playlists, but that just doesn't cut it for me. The audio experience in vanilla is just lame. Samey sounds, no ambient breaks or true ambient sounds in general, and no dungeon music is a bit of a bummer. Anyone know any good mods I could use to enhance the audio experience?

    submitted by /u/zackles007
    [link] [comments]

    Can't use vortex .

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:17 PM PST

    I had used nexus mod manager. Now I start using Vortex BUT when I click "Vortex download" ıt try to use nexus not Vortex. How can I fix this ?

    submitted by /u/YorimCin
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you sever the prophecy, but still keep playing the game?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Home Base in Solstheim

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I'm about to start Bloodmoon (have done it before, more than a decade ago!) and I was wondering what ya'll use as a home base. I know I could get the Raven Rock estate, but that takes a while, and after loitering around Vvardenfell for a while post Tribunal, I'm ready to get things going re: Bloodmoon. But, I do like to collect gear and deck a place out with it, so I'm worried I'll just be leaving excess gear in a pile at Frostmoth or in the Skaal village w/o the estate. So--are there other plausible options besides the estate I could use initially? Or should I just suck it up and do Raven Rock?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Conflict_Difficult
    [link] [comments]

    Should I use a Modloader(vortex) or manual installation

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:11 PM PST

    I have people telling me that I need to manually install my mods for morrowind, but I have been told that its not 2015 anymore and I can use nexus's vortex modloader, I need help

    submitted by /u/The_Real_Insomniac
    [link] [comments]

    How do I Make this Game Run at a 2560 x 1080 Resolution?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment