• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Morrowind My Christmas list has only one thing on it

    Morrowind My Christmas list has only one thing on it


    My Christmas list has only one thing on it

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:34 PM PST

    Warlord Jeebilus has acquired the mystical Staff of Magnus on his quest to fill the museum! He sure hopes a group of elven supremacists don't try to unmake the world with it in 200 years, that would really suck. Thank goodness it will be guarded in Mournhold safe from looters and volcanic eruptions!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Bust of Lord Vivec (zbrush sculpt)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Why walk when you can ride

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Kahjiit no like ash yam

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    The Catbunal

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    After hours of tinkering, I was able to pull my morrowind save from my 360 and get it to work on my pc. I'm very happy to reunite Dagoth Ted with his favorite creeper

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:44 AM PST

    "Directions are awful"

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:36 PM PST

    I never really got this. Lots of people say so, and I've played the game a lot over the years, but it seems to me that by carefully following directions I always arrive at the destination, and if I don't, I just walk back and discover that I wasn't following my directions carefully enough. I remember having a hard time with the Cavern of the Incarnate location, but it's also actually fairly easy, and the things they reference are things you find in the same order as they give you them.

    So what's the deal with this? I need external viewpoints, and maybe examples. Does Morrowind really have awful directions, or, like IRL, is this just a case of people badly following directions?

    submitted by /u/the418thstep
    [link] [comments]

    A screenshot from my (modded) Ashlander Survivalist playthrough. I think it looks nice!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Some of these mods are getting too personal...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:12 PM PST

    translation (Gimme skooma puppy )

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:04 AM PST

    People really liked the clip of the Cliff racer encounter yesterday, so here's the full video for you guys!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    What's the difference between a Chimer and an Altmer?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:32 AM PST

    This isn't the setup for a joke. Im genuinely curious as to how they're distinct.

    submitted by /u/dovetc
    [link] [comments]

    Ferusa Agrippina and her complicated repatriation

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Any alternatives to Sotha Sil Expanded

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:25 PM PST

    basically the title, I know it's supposed to be one of the greatest mods for morrowind but it's just a bit overkill for me. I enjoy vanilla Clockwork City and would love just a slight expansion, mostly just to add some detail and loot to the empty halls. anyone know of something that does this rather than essentially creating an entirely new game in place of the original Clockwork City? Much appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/drowsydryad
    [link] [comments]

    I'm gonna start playing Morrowind, anything i should know?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Yea yea, i know im kind of real late to Morrowind, but bettet sooner than later. Yea so i just wanna know if there is something i really should know before playing it. Like for example some guy told me to never use quicksave in Oblivion because it often gets cortupt, so is there any stuff like that i should know, or anything else?

    submitted by /u/MarioBoi2000
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s have some fun

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    What is the one or more of your most memorable experiences within Morrowind?

    One of my favorites is I made a character strong enough with enchantments to carry the giant hammer that is in the the museum in Mournhold.

    I later got stuck in a room that had no exits (can't remember the name you warped in, I think it's where you get the daedric Crescent? Don't quote me on that.) I also had no recall spells or scrolls at the time(noob move I know)

    And I also my save file wouldn't work.

    Bad experience over all but it still cracks me up over all of these years.

    So let's have some fun and just discuss stuff we loved.

    submitted by /u/kberger1990
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Skyrim to fee more like Morrowind? - XBox Mods

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:33 AM PST

    I've been bouncing over to Skyrim once in a while between lengthy sessions of Morrowind. I just realized they have mods for xbox1!!!?

    Does anyone have a current mod list (with the list order) for xbox1 that gets Skyrim closer to Morrowind?

    submitted by /u/wildandcrazyguy1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment