• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Morrowind Just two friends

    Morrowind Just two friends


    Just two friends

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Saint Jiub

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Patrolling the Red Mountain

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:41 PM PST

    I got my strength up to 200 Then after that I made a powerful spell called oblivion form which increases my strength by 100 and also giving me an increased armor rating( which the armor looks really badass) and boom 300 strength. Let me know what awesome spells you guys came up with.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Sounds familiar...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Feel like the right gauntlet and hammer could really go well with this blade.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Dunmeri girl by phoenixz38

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:02 AM PST

    I’ve got a hot take.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Dagoth ur isn't a cartoony villain. He's one with depth and nuance, and, I for one, think he's kinda justified. I mean, he got scammed over all, and his success wouldn't be a horrific thing. Corprus looks bad, but given that it makes you divine, maybe you don't even feel the effects of it.

    submitted by /u/Onlyhestandsthere8
    [link] [comments]

    Speechcræft 200=

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Let's go Outlanders

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:43 PM PST

    Mod deleted a dialogue topic

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:29 PM PST

    I downloaded a mod called "Mahlam Sword Compaion" and it seems to have deleted the topic of Divayth Fyr from all npcs. Is there anyway for me to fix this or will I simply need to delete the mod?

    submitted by /u/DandyVibes
    [link] [comments]

    Lovestory we need but dont deserve

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:46 AM PST

    What lore in Morrowind really fascinated you?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:31 AM PST

    Spell making

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Hey guys what's a good custom destruction spell I can make that doesn't require that much magic but also good?(My willpower is 100 and my destruction is at 60.)

    submitted by /u/Hakuro-Lone-Wolf
    [link] [comments]

    How do you pickpocket

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:55 PM PST

    I'm trying to pickpocket cloudcleaver because I sided with the witch but I can't successfully do it. I have the code patch installed so I don't have to worry about the pickpocket bug. I also have 50% chameleon and 117 sneak and I still can't get the axe, am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Collin77
    [link] [comments]

    Modding on Xbox possible?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    As the title suggests I was wondering if it's possible to add mods to Morrowind while playing on Xbox One. I have the goty edition and I can't count how many hours I've put into this game. While I love Morrowind in all of its buggy glory, I want to spice up the experience a little and maybe even fix some of the bugs/glitches... I mean game mechanics.

    submitted by /u/moist-rabbi
    [link] [comments]

    Game of Jenga anyone?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:25 AM PST

    First time mod user, having difficulty with installing mods.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    I just recently starting playing Morrowind again, first time in about a decade. I played on the Xbox when I was younger, but now I have the original PC discs, game of the year edition. This is my first time trying to put mods on this game.

    I want to put on mods to improve graphics and such. I am of course open to any other suggested mods out there.

    I have already tried to install mods onto the game, with no success. I have heard that some mod managers do not work well with Morrowind. I am currently running on Windows 10, is there a guide anyone could suggest, or a good youtube video that I should follow?

    Thanks everyone, I love this Sub!

    submitted by /u/Matark2741
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting ways to 'Fail' the Main Quest?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:16 AM PST

    I want to roleplay a back path playthrough, but I don't want to do it by outright murdering an important NPC. It's been so long though that I've forgotten whether there is any other way of messing up and having to seek out Yagrum, or if there is any indication to do so I can use as a plot hook? If worse comes to worst I'll spawn an assassin next to Caius, given he basically doesn't exist in the lore after his role in Morrowind, but I'd prefer something less blunt.

    submitted by /u/Alixen2019
    [link] [comments]

    Any movement drains fatigue

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:07 AM PST

    I've just started the game as a Breton, and any movement drains my fatigue. Walking, jumping, anything. I'm not sure if it's some bug or it's supposed to be like this for what I chose, but it makes it almost impossible to play without spendings ludicrous amount of time going simple distances, and don't even talk about fighting.

    submitted by /u/servinski
    [link] [comments]

    Starting my Morrowind Construction Kit journey

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Had an idea I always wanted to make and, after thinking about it for too long, I have finally started to learn the Construction Kit.

    Do any of you guys have tips and advice for someone new to the Construction Kit? Preferable towards quest making?

    submitted by /u/WhisperSleeps
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment