• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Morrowind On my sick day from work i may have decimated the entire dark brotherhood, already sold 20k worth of their armor.

    Morrowind On my sick day from work i may have decimated the entire dark brotherhood, already sold 20k worth of their armor.


    On my sick day from work i may have decimated the entire dark brotherhood, already sold 20k worth of their armor.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    I created a timelapse of me walking around the entire Island of Solstheim. I took about 3 hours to record!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Fun fact: Morrowind is likely named after Morrowindl from The Elf Queen of Shannara published in 1992, two years before TES: Arena was released.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Almond the artifact hunter

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Morag Tong concepts, would be really cool if someone actually turns this into a mod.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Its him Saint Jiub the eradicator

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    What's the difference between a clothier and an outfitter?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Playing Morrowind in 2020

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Hope this kind of post doesn't come up too often or is against any rules.

    So I wanna replay Morrowind. My goal is to have the mostly vanilla experience of the original game, with added fixes/qol and maybe some enhanced graphics. No need for any major changes in how the game itself works and no need for added terrain (for now at least).

    I read about openMW and it seems to be the way to play the game these days. Is there any downside to using that, or is it recommended to use? It seems to be harder to use mods with that from what I read so far. Does openMW already change gameplay/fix bugs/enhance graphics?

    Are there any bigger graphic enhancement mods, or is everything scattered around smaller mods that have to be installed one by one? Are there any up to date recommended lists with must-have mods?

    Thanks for your help in advance.

    submitted by /u/Nachtara
    [link] [comments]

    God help me

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    House I built in Caldera using the 2 mods I mentioned in my previous house creation post (check image captions for more info)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Is there a mod to remove the summon limit?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    By summon limit, I mean the game preventing you from summoning more than one creature with a single individual spell or of a certain type. i.e. Can't summon two ancestral ghosts unless you have two separate spells to summon one, can't put two summon bonewalkers onto a single spell.

    Purpose: Skeleton army.

    submitted by /u/Darkbeetlebot
    [link] [comments]

    Azura's Coast by Ilona Iske

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Is archery viable in Morrowind?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I have never played Morrowind before and I think I want to play an archer character for my first playthrough. However, I want to know if it is even a viable play style. If it is generally considered unviable by most of the community, I may need to rethink my options. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Distinctweewee
    [link] [comments]

    The Restartitis is real

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I have a big problem. I can make a character fine, but I rarely ever get them past level 1. It usually goes along the lines of:

    1. Make a warrior character I like
    2. Play a bit
    3. See a cool mage character

    Treacherous little voice in the back of my head: Dude, mages are so cool. Why not be one? Warriors are lame. Besides, alchemy and enchanting!

    1. Shove my character into a trash bin and restart with a magey character
    2. Play a bit
    3. See a cool warrior character

    Treacherous little voice: Dude, warriors are so cool. Why not be one? Mages are lame. Besides, daedric armor and heavy weapons are cool! Who needs a bunch of flimsy spells when you can crush your foes like a tin can with your daedric warhammer.

    If it's not that, it's me having difficulty choosing race and birthsign.

    Me: Hmm, kinda want to try out Orc Spellsword...

    Treacherous voice: Oh but wouldn't an Altmer Spellsword be cooler? Besides, with an orc you'd have magic problems early on. With an Altmer you don't have to stress out about magic as much.

    Me: Okay, good point. I'll do an Altmer spellsword then.

    bad voice: No. Bosmer Sorcerer.

    Me: But I-

    voice: BOSMER. SORCERER.

    How bad is your restartitis?

    submitted by /u/GraySatan
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth buying the PC version when I already have the Xbox version?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    I wanna try and give morrowind another run. I have the GOTY copy for xbox already, but I'm debating if it's worth spending the extra $15 to buy the PC version for the mods. I've only ever played the Vanilla version, but I've heard these some good mods for this game. And I would really like to overhaul the combat to be more like Oblivions if that's a option.

    submitted by /u/Warmasterwinter
    [link] [comments]

    Help with MGSO

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Hello. I need help with MGSO. The worst part is I don't even know what. I am trying to uninstall it, but it says that I didn't create a backup during installation, so the uninstall feature is locked. I need to uninstall it because I tried to change some setttings in it and now my game constantly crashes. The reason I say that I don't know what I need help with is that my morrowind folder is such an absolute clusterfuck due to me constantly installing mods over the last 4 years with no regard to file management, that I don't even know where to start with anything anymore lol. Also please keep in mind that I suuuuck at "file stuff" on computers, so it may be a really easy fix that I am just to dense to see.

    Thanks for any help you give me :) Sorry if this is not much to go on, and if my typing is not coherent. Also any suggestions of another graphics mod would be greatly appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Scienceboy999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment