• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Morrowind Anyone else still have their original map from Morrowind? Mine's had a lot of use over the years. As you can tell, it's falling apart.

    Morrowind Anyone else still have their original map from Morrowind? Mine's had a lot of use over the years. As you can tell, it's falling apart.


    Anyone else still have their original map from Morrowind? Mine's had a lot of use over the years. As you can tell, it's falling apart.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    After over 10 years of missing and fondly remembering this game, I have finally started my next playthrough. Let's go, n'wahs.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus defeats the mighty Karstaag!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Vivec City by Ilona Iske

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Seht, the Father of Mysteries

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Seems like it took forever but my modlist is finally done.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    IRL Betty Netch

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Is there a mod that let's you take ingredients by just clicking on the plant and not have to open the interface and manually loot the ingredient?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Well, that's the main questline and Tribunal's main questline completed, time to move onto Bloodmoon

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    It would be funny if stahlrim is actually Shor's piss

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    How to get 40k/80k/120k gold really quick using soul gems

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    First, get a weapon and some item or clothing to enchant

    Then go to the mages guild in Balmora and buy a soul trap spell, it's really cheap

    Then buy 2 filled soulgems from the enchantress in the same guild, and then get her to enchant your weapon with soul trap for 1 second on touch and have it cast whenever you strike the weapon

    (or if you have high conjuration skill just use the spell)

    Then buy the summon scamp spell, it shouldn't be more than 300 gold

    Enchant an item with summon scamp for 10 seconds enchantment using your second soulgem that you bought

    (again if you have enough magika and high enough conjugation skill just summon the scamp yourself)

    Then go to the trader in Tel Branora and buy like 10, 20 or even 30 common soulgems (they restock immediately)

    And then just use your magic item to keep spawning and soultraping a scamp, a common soulgem with a scamp soul is worth 4000 gold, which you can sell for that full price to the creeper in caldera

    Just 10 soulgems will be 40.000 gold, and you bought them for less then 1.000, and 20 soulgems will yield you 80.000 gold and 30 of them will yield you 120.000 gold and so on

    (yes I do know that there's also other ways of making money fast early game but this is just what works best for me, so I hope some find it usesfull)

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    Telvanni Wizard with Dwemeri parts attached.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Sourcerer Custom Class??

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Alright,I asked for help with making a custom class for a Wizard type character but due to personal reasons,I had to abandon that playthrough and when I came back,I began to have issues with how fragile Mage's are and after some research,I've decided I'd like to make something akin to the default Sourcerer class.

    For my race,I'm thinking Breton or Altmer under the Atronach sign but I need help with my major and minor skills. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Critical-Resolution
    [link] [comments]

    Main Quest-ion

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    (I'm proud of the title btw) Basically, I joined the imperial legion and I didn't want to wear that bad medium armor (I wear heavy) so I just dropped it. When I got to the Sixth House Base quest I need it to talk to the person (I have imperial silver cuirass, which doesn't work). So I'm wondering if I can just go straight to the place without talking to her, or if that won't work. TY.

    submitted by /u/SUPABOB
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think this is? Ah yes, it's Cliff Racers' eternal damnation

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Julan ashlander mod - help!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Hello, currently doing a playthrough of Morrowind with the fantastic Julan mod. I've quite far through, having already finished the main quest, however i'm having trouble with one particular quest.

    Spoilers: I'm currently doing the "Mashti's Matter of family" quest where you go looking for her mother/sister. Currently at the stage where I found the clothier, Bevene Releth, in Ald'ruhn who told me Fedura had come through to find "Julan's tooth" and take it on a mission. My journal does not give me any indication of what to do next. I'm totally confused, can anyone tell me where I'm meant to go? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Lackadaisicalgrace
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to share my pain

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    For reference, I ran the game on a disk, not on steam.

    So I don't get to play games too often, which is why I've got quite an old PC, and can only run games from the 6th/early 7th generation. I spent quite a while playing Morrowind (Probably about 3-4 months). I got through the main story with most of the side content done, and decided that I wanted to start with bloodmoon. I started with the side content by accident, thinking that it was the main story, but eventually got around to the actual main story, until I got to the dreaded part where you chose whether to be a werewolf or not (I picked werewolf, worst decision of my gaming life). Me being a dumbass, I hadn't saved for several hours before this, so I set down the game for a little bit, thinking I'd eventually get back to playing. Give it another 2 months, and my audio cuts out on both of my audio ports, no matter what I did. I went through all the settings, watched dozens of guides on how to fix it, but nothing worked. Eventually, my girlfriend suggests that I just factory reset it, so I did. It fixed the problem for a little bit, but eventually stopped working part way through my Witcher play through, but that isn't the worst bit. Recently I had the urge to go back and finish morrowind, then I realised, I'd completely lost my 100+hour save file, and if I wanted to finish the story, I'd have to run ALL the way back through the main story and most of bloodmoon. I know this is a lot of build up to such a little conclusion, but I wanted to share my story.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Insomn1a
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to download mods on Xbox One?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Self explanatory post, I just want to know whether there is a way to download mods on Xbox one using the files app in my console.

    submitted by /u/sje9eusshao9wwishj
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod or something (for openMW) that shows me what skills I have leveled up in my current level and also show how many bonus points I'll get to my attributes when I level up?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Is it true that openMW comes with unofficial morrowind patch and morrowind optimization patch already pre-installed?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment