• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Morrowind I'm just an old man with a skooma problem.

    Morrowind I'm just an old man with a skooma problem.


    I'm just an old man with a skooma problem.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    At the Edge of Ghost Gate - me

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    House I build in Balmora using Morrowind constructor mod and Dave Humphrey's Furniture store mod (I chose this house because it fits the style of the city and I built it in the empty area next to the gate), what do you think?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Welcome, moon and star. I have prepared a place for you

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Caius hasn't been the same since adding actualsugar to his moon-sugar diet.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Indoril Bonesaint (Ordinator)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Blue-green hues while wandering up northwest

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    PsPsPsPs

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Hello. I hope you will like my 200 hours savegame overview.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    I tried my hand at Jiub and M’aiq

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Two Sotha Sils for the price of one

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Dwemer Noblewoman by Tomasz Bełzowski

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    "I'm just an old man with a skooma problem." - Caius Cosades

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Question 1 out of 4, how long does it take for merchants to restock their goods? (not gold, the goods)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Hopping on the bandwagon with my interpretations of the Tribunal and Dagoth Ur!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Nels Llendo is a ghoul

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I decided to try something new today: I dropped all my gold and gear before talking to Nels. I didn't get a special "I'm too poor" option and when I clicked "take my money", he says "You don't have the money I require. This is a problem" and then attacks.

    This piece of shit will try to kill you even if you're a defenseless pauper. I will remorselessly fuck his arse up from now on without provocation.

    submitted by /u/lotusdran
    [link] [comments]

    Tried making ESO Divayth Fyr in Hero Forge.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Imagine....

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:56 PM PDT

     Its 3e 428. You're enjoying a relaxing evening walk in the market of Balmora, window shopping. The sun is setting below the hills, and you breathe in a breath of ashless air-- a rare occurence, even in post-false god Morrowind. Suddenly, a feeling of painful nostalgia resonates in your core. You miss him- seeing his old house, and remembering all your experiences together-- you'd give all the drakes and all the fame away just to be a green Outlander again, under his guidance. Suddenly, a surly hand falls on your shoulder, and the familiar scent of skooma reaches you. You turn around, and its Caius. Before you can utter a word due to your exalted surprise, he says, "I've returned. The emperor was reconsidering his choice of Nerevarine, but after hearing of your exploits, he knew I set you on the right path. So he let me return as a reward. Now, how's a bit of sugar to top off the night?.... 

    DeargodimwritingfanficsaboutCaius Morrowind brainrot is real

    submitted by /u/sje9eusshao9wwishj
    [link] [comments]

    My birthsign is gone

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Ok so I hit quicksave right as I died, so instead of reloading a save from a couple hours back I resurrected myself with the console. I thought everything was fine but a couple hours later I just noticed that my racials are gone. How do I get them back? Also are there gonna be other problems that come from resurrecting myself

    submitted by /u/big-mama-bahooty
    [link] [comments]

    I am using Dave Humphrey furniture store but have no idea how to use it? How can I move and rotate my furnitures and shit around?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    How to prevent alcohol addiction

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Most people would just use the soul of a god to enchant an ultra weapon, capable of killing other gods. And then there's me... (would this count as spoiler and/or NSFW?)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Digital Starter-Guide to Writing in Dunmeris, with Daedric Font Support

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment