• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Morrowind I'm gonna go for ViiV... or veccev maybe? Difficult choice.

    Morrowind I'm gonna go for ViiV... or veccev maybe? Difficult choice.


    I'm gonna go for ViiV... or veccev maybe? Difficult choice.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Bitter Coast Camping

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Morrowind concept art

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Muckspunges at twilight

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Doodled a random Telvanni village!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Get inside Akulakhan nerevarine.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    When I play Skyrim or Oblivion, I sometimes miss Morrowind's unmarked caves.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I see Morrowind as a game whose imperfections are part of its charm. All those unmarked caves can be a bitch; even with clear directions, I've often spent a frustratingly long time trying to find the cave a quest-giver was sending me to.

    But I think the Elder Scrolls games also lost something when they made all locations discoverable via map or HUD. I miss the fun of being on my way from A to B and then randomly stumbling upon a well-hidden door near the water or at the end of a foyada. Sometimes this door is just a bandit cave, while other times it leads to a more exciting location or a unique item. Not all the good stuff has big flashy quest arrows pointing to it! You get rewarded for exploring, not just for following quest instructions.

    When not every cool place is conveniently marked on your map or quest-related, it contributes to a sense of wonder. It makes the game world look vast, mysterious and full of secrets.

    submitted by /u/-Guardsman-
    [link] [comments]

    RuffinVangarr is a funny guy.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    They see me rollin they hatin

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Question about modding

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys.

    I got a new computer a while back and forgot to transfer my modded Morrowind files over from the old one to the new one. I realised it too late, since I gave the old PC to my brother and wiped it completely. So now I have my savefiles, since steam saved it in the cloud, but I obviously can't run it because I have none of the mods.

    This might be a long shot but do any of you know if I can find a list of the mods I had? Maybe somewhere in the savefile's data?

    I don't mind installing all the mods again but I can't remember the whole lot of them.

    submitted by /u/StagMooseWithBooze
    [link] [comments]

    dunmer? nah n'wah

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Which version of Bethesda owns the rights to Morrowind?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Is it the publisher or game developer version? Or Zenimax? Sorry if this is obvious.

    submitted by /u/BilboSmashings
    [link] [comments]

    Day 11 of posting my Guar Tamer playthrough: Athrelogog by the Vivec docks.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Lighting. Where art thou Blue lighting?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Been playing Morrowind since it first came out. Was a glorious change from the previous games.

    Anyway I used to hoard coloured lights. Candles lanterns and the like. if it was not the boring orange I wanted it. Repicked up the game after 10 years (really has it been that long?) Cant remember where the blue coloured candles and lanterns are for the life of me.

    Can anyone point out to me a list of locations for them. Glass, paper lanterns, candles. Anything that sheds a blue light. I want my Telvanni tower to glow like my old old playthroughs.

    I also ask this as I am playing on the Original xbox after refurbishing it. my old desktop for playing older games died of death and the new pc built this year really doesnt like to play Morrowind. v.v

    (Will work on my room of travel another time.)

    submitted by /u/Feyyorefox
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to get that thought off my mind (plz dont get mad at me)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Tribunal Question

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I have been looking for a while, and I can't find the goblin warchiefs or trainers. Can somebody please tell me where to look, thank you. (I know they are in the sewers btw, just not which sewers they're in)

    submitted by /u/SUPABOB
    [link] [comments]

    Is tomb of the snow prince compatible with rebirth?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I'm not even sure if rebirth touches Solstheim and I can't find anything through google so help me out here please

    submitted by /u/big-mama-bahooty
    [link] [comments]

    Remaster

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I think Bethesda is stupid for a plethora of reasons. One of them being not remastering this game. I had heard about some third party mods trying to do this. Where could I find them?

    submitted by /u/pentashift
    [link] [comments]

    Flickering texture issue - Slowly driving me insane

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Hey does anyone else have an issue with flickering textures? Ive been looking around and my issue seems almost exactly the same as this post here but maybe a little less extreme:

    https://forum.openmw.org/viewtopic.php?t=4609

    Thing is I dont have an AMD GPU which was the source of their problem it seems like, im using an Nvidia 2060 super with an intel i7-10700F. Im using all the basic graphical mods from part one of this guide.
    https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Morrowind_graphics_guide

    Ive tried playing around with the Nvidia control panel settings for the game but it feels like nothing really effects it. In MGE, AF is set to 16x and AA is set to 4x for performance. Tried turning on AF in the nvidia control panel instead and turning on FXAA but no luck. Capped framerates with Vsynch on or uncapped doesnt seem to help at all either. Ive heard the game engine could potentially just be like this with no way to fix it. Ive had issues with older games in the past. Playing FFXI again produced similar super shimmery results. Maybe its just a thing with older games?

    The flickering is mostly visible on things like rugs/tapestries or banners but if you pay close attention its on everything when you move the cursor slowly around.

    submitted by /u/Melonchips
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment