• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Morrowind With the establishment of the Raven Rock settlement, Warlord Jeebilus concludes his business in Solstheim and returns to Vvardenfell. Jeebilus is now free to focus on writing his memoirs and pursuing frivolous endeavors!

    Morrowind With the establishment of the Raven Rock settlement, Warlord Jeebilus concludes his business in Solstheim and returns to Vvardenfell. Jeebilus is now free to focus on writing his memoirs and pursuing frivolous endeavors!


    With the establishment of the Raven Rock settlement, Warlord Jeebilus concludes his business in Solstheim and returns to Vvardenfell. Jeebilus is now free to focus on writing his memoirs and pursuing frivolous endeavors!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Common Shoes

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Lmao Morrowind main quest ending be like:

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    With the establishment of the Raven Rock settlement, Warlord Jeebilus concludes his business in Solstheim and returns to Vvardenfell. Jeebilus is now free to focus on writing his memoirs and pursuing frivolous endeavors!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    You guys liked my Telvanni Village piece so here's a little cosy Skooma pipe doodle!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Sunset at Seyda Neen

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Hottest male in Morrowind

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Just found the face of god!!!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Holy shit it's been awhile since I found an item that made me feel like a little kid again. I went in to Morrowind pretty blind only knowing a few things, so I'm searching for the legendary Mudcrab merchant when I find a random tomb and decide to explore. As I'm exploring I run into a lock level 80 door and the best spell I have to open it is lock level 50 unless I wanna try to use wild unlock which can range from 1-100. So I'm mashing away trying to open it but when I run out of magic I click and it opens with a rusty old key, then I remembered that I got a random ass key from getting some drunk nord a drink. I then make my way through the tomb to the end to find all the loot I could ask for and then starting to explore more using levitation as I do for lots of ruins and to my surprise a good as hell helmet was there. Hyped as hell to find all this great loot, but also a little sad cuz I just found my first ebony helmet and didn't get much use out of it but I can't complain with getting something this cool and good :D

    submitted by /u/Collin77
    [link] [comments]

    Most Fun Thing in Morrowind

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    So after the main quest, what do you all do for fun? Is it training skills to 100, exploring the amazing world, or even exploiting the hell out of the game? (Discuss and give me ideas lol)

    submitted by /u/SUPABOB
    [link] [comments]

    Game crash

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    So I launch the game. Runs fine but if I tab out and re enter it crashes. Any fix for this?

    submitted by /u/pentashift
    [link] [comments]

    The Morrowind Diaries Chapter 2: The first Conquest

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    (I recently decided to play Morrowind blind for the first time, and it's obviously not the most beginner-friendly game so I decided to check the subreddit. When asking for help on this, I learned that many people on this subreddit are older fans who have played many times. I was told some of you might like to see a first timers experience with the game, so I decided to keep a journal. Please no spoilers of any kind in the comments, aside from tips!)

    As I walked out of the city, things immediately got crazy. I had barely walked for 30 seconds before I heard an explosion and a loud cry for help. I went to check and found a dead body of a wizard, attempting to make a spell. I took his expensive gear to sell, but decided to keep his longsword. Could come in handy later.

    Got into a fight with some bouncing creatures that freaked me out. Apparently they're called Kwama worms. Made a solid effort to kill as many as I could find, they creeped me out.

    Found a dungeon named zainsipilu or something like that. I was beaten badly upon entering, and after I escaped I decided to try some new potions I had obtained. I went back in and barely killed 2 bandits before fleeing. I would have ran, but I discovered some slaves that I just had to help. I had to keep sneaking away after a few kills until I could chip away at the bandits and free all the slaves.

    Upon clearing out the cave, I decided to rest. I awoke stronger than I had felt in a year, and felt I had really knocked the rust off my sword arm. I was a little faster and felt I could take a few more hits too.

    I then spent a few hours learning how to pick locks. It was truly fascinating how difficult it can be to open a lock that I could likely just break with a small boulder. Nevertheless, I took as much expensive gear from the bandits as I could. I used the new strength to carry some new equipment and made my way back to town to sell it. I made a second trip to do the same, and found a longbow. Reminds me of the ones mom used to carve me and dad, but in much better condition than this one.

    I asked a guard about the strange dart I found on the corpse of the oddly dressed man. I was told he was a member of the dark brotherhood, and that I needed to go to a fort far away to catch the assassin. I figured I'd do that as soon as I could, and purchased some tougher steel armor parts to go with my chain mail for the trip there.

    I talked to a man named raflod, and learned about the 6 districts in morrowind. I decided that it was time to head out. I packed up and went on my way, eager to see the land and begin my quest to deliver some mail and start a new life.

    (Character Break)

    Hey everyone, thanks for reading! I have to say, day 2 was not as fun as day 1. I already completed day 3 however, and enjoyed it way more. So sorry for the delay between stories, I had a bunch of midterms in some harder courses this week and I had to focus.

    Day 3 was way better because I had more time to explore. I learned how to game the leveling system after level 3 without it being too broken, and while staying in character as much as possible. That part should be out much sooner.

    Let me know if you want these parts to be shorter, longer, or anything else I can do to make them more enjoyable to read. Frankly I'm really enjoying writing this but I feel like I'm not doing a great job recording it all.

    Thanks again for reading!

    submitted by /u/epicarcher999
    [link] [comments]

    Question (Multiplayer)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I want to play morrowind for the first time with a friend, is there a functional Morrowind Multiplayer mod?

    submitted by /u/GandalfElNegroo
    [link] [comments]

    Weather in Mournhold

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Can I change the weather in mournhold back or will this screw anything up? I hate the ash storms and want to just go and change the weather, but I don't want to mess with anything. (Haven't finished Tribunal main quest yet) Thank You!

    submitted by /u/SUPABOB
    [link] [comments]

    Too op

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Hey, newbie here(Discovered morrowind in the quarentine, played till the second trial as a warrior)

    So I'm playing a mage and I'm like two hours in game, I went to rest as usual in the mages guild at Balmorra and some yellow idiot blocks the way out of the bedroom and says "unusual but not unexpected, please go ahead"...but I cannot go ahead. I get frustrated and shoot her with fire...I eventually defeat all of the guild members in Balmorra as they attack me...is magic OP or are those dudes just supossed to be weak?

    submitted by /u/PanelaRosa
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know any mods on nexus to make the game look better i just cant get into it i dont need modern graphics just something better

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Question about a storage idea

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    So I found the console command. Placeatpc "crate_01" 1,1,1. Which spawns a crate at your feet, so now I wonder will this crate despawn my items?

    submitted by /u/Lraptor520
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment