• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Morrowind Morrowind landscape

    Morrowind Morrowind landscape


    Morrowind landscape

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Building a PC be like

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Morning in Balmora

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus finally defeats the mighty skeleton popsicles of Solstheim!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I finally beat Morrowind this year ��

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Who needs CHIM when you can just down 600 Skooma?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Tribunal Bonepriests. (Bonepriests don't really exist, it's not canon, I just thought "Bonepriest" is cool.)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Skywind folk are searching for a designer to upgrade the appearance of their site

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I love the mace of aevar stone-singer but i hate the enchantment, is there any other weapons with 30-90 damage that i can enchant myself?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Day 10 of posting my Guar Tamer playthrough: It's a shame Vivec won't let a real god like Athrelogog into his temple.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game and would like some help

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm a Skyrim player from PS4 who then bought a PC, and now I basically have every elder scrolls game since Daggerfall, less Skyrim. And although I've played both Oblivion and Online, besides Skyrim of course, I am having problems on the Morrowind Gameplay, I feel uneasy playing it, like if I hadn't any type of direction or idea of what to do and how to do it. I didn't play it a lot though. I prefer Mages, Spellswords or Battlemages, yet I can't find a good reason to utilize magic in morrowind.

    I'd like help on how to create characters, what are good races in the game. How to play. Is there a chance system to attack like Daggerfall. And how to use magic properly. Also how to use alchemy, cuz i dont want to rest everytime I use magic. (Although that makes it a lot more like D&D)

    I have to say though. I feel quite uneasy talking to people, 'cause they can talk yet they don't.

    submitted by /u/Lonrok
    [link] [comments]

    Good progress on the Unidentified items mods

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Prolly a very noob question

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    So I've just gotten to blades apprentice but casius says he isn't ready to give me orders so do I just need to do some quests with the different guilds and stuff?

    submitted by /u/Eightlobster845
    [link] [comments]

    How to kill ghosts

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    So I got the quest from the mage where you have to get that skull but the sword he gave me doesn't hurt the ghosts in there am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Eightlobster845
    [link] [comments]

    Never seen this before

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    10 Most Useful Spells in Morrowind (according to me, at least). What are the spells that you cannot go without? (Also, please excuse the horrible screeching that is my voice.)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    I've seen OpenMW run on mobile before, and I was wondering if i could push that further

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    So i ordered this "Retro Handheld" to add to my Gameboy collection, but then i got thinking after i re-watched The Retro Future's video on it. After looking at the UI of the system it looked a lot like a downgraded pc. how would i go about running openMW on it? ill check again but im 90% sure that it uses and SD card

    submitted by /u/Puffen0
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to get out of bounds a while back (played on Xbox One. Sorry for black bars)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment