• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Morrowind I would never mod the graphics.

    Morrowind I would never mod the graphics.


    I would never mod the graphics.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Morrowind hiking by GreyAnnis

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    TIL that the Sixth House Bells were almost definitely inspired by the massive bronze bells found in tombs of the eastern Zhou Dynasty

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus and Hircine fight over who has the biggest spear

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Day 4 of posting my Guar Tamer playthrough: Apparently it's guar day here on r/Morrowind so here's the first guar I tamed, her name is Athrelogog.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Its annual Guar day everyone

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    The Madness of Almalexia by Janonna-art

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    What could go wrong if I drink 37 bottles of Skooma, 17 bottles of Flin, and then use an Icarian Flight Scroll?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    This is my character in morrowind. The picture sums up everything.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Even more Daedric armor concepts I drew.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    The delights of moving into a house

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I usually like to have a "base of operation" (a house) in Morrowind, so in this run, I thought about where my house would be. As far as I was concerned, there were 3 good house options I liked;

    The tower house of some orc lady in Balmora. My traditional house. But not perfect since it's a ways away from a silt strider.

    The guard tower next to the silt strider in Suran.

    Desele's House of Earthly Delights.

    Well, I wanted to have a house near a 'strider, so #1 wasn't it. #2 would've been it if A. the guard was easy to kill at my level and B. he wouldn't respawn after a while.

    So Delese's House it was. I moved in and decided to do some... evicting. It took a while but I "evicted" most of the people in there (besides the dancers). They were mostly pretty easy. The last one was some Breton in weak netch leather armor. Couldn't be too hard right?

    I taunted him into battle, and he took out a bow. HA. Easy, right? I started casting frost spells at him, and got nearly ONE SHOT by ONE arrow. I ran away, and healed at the slavery building. Went back, got killed. I tried several times but he would NOT die. Oh btw, I'm a Nord so I have extra Endurance. I'm not some Altmer.

    I decide enough's enough, and I head to the Balmora MG. I make a somewhat powerful frost target spell. I head back with a plan- taunt him, then run to the stairs before he can launch an arrow. It works, and I get a few casts on him, but room is limited and soon I have nowhere to retreat to. He runs up the stairs, I miss a spell and the last of magicka is gone. He only has a sliver of health left, so I take out my warhammer. I rush at him and try my hardest to kill him. But my blunt skill is only in the early 40s, and I fail to hit him before he hits me and kills me.

    Rinse and repeat multiple times. Until one time it goes well. I successfully run up to the stairs, bombard him with my spell when he's at the bottom, then run over to the bedroom door. Fire another, and retreat again. I manage to dodge a few arrows by hiding behind a wall. My magic is out, and I attempt to rush him again with my warhammer.

    I'm still missing a lot, but he is too. Though he gets one shot on me, it isn't a mortal wound, and I keep swinging. My occasional hit does very little and surprisingly I don't kill him in one hit. We both prepare for another attack- he draws an arrow, and I raise my hammer. This could be the winning blow. We attack at the same time.

    Miss. His arrow flies past me just as my hammer hits him, and he falls to the ground. In Nord culture, we respect strength and enjoy a good challenge. I put a candle on a table upstairs in his honor. He fought well.

    Tl;dr: Moved into Desele's House of Earthly Delights, killed most of the NPCs, but a breton archer gave me a good run for my money.

    submitted by /u/GraySatan
    [link] [comments]

    It's not like he'll need any of this anymore, right?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Sirenya, Breton holy knight...

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    It's Guar day, so have an OpenMW compatible Guar companion mod

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Gonna Install & play Morrowind VANILLA

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Got the GOTY version from GOG. Well, it's almost vanilla. There are a lot of extras which I presume are official. I might break the vanilla rule with one mod - delayed DB attacks.

    Other than that I wonder how well the experience will hold up since my last playthrough in the 00s?

    submitted by /u/TheAngryBrujah
    [link] [comments]

    Can a golden saints soul fit in a greater soulgem? If not, then where can I buy grand soulgems?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Also where can I buy a summon Golden Saint spell?

    (you know where I'm going with this)

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    Question from someone trying to move away from MGSO

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    So I've been trying to move away from MGSO and build my own mod setup. I've been following DassiD's guide and the Thastus guide. After getting the graphical portion of both setup however, the one thing I can't seem to get right is the lighting. The lighting in MGSO seems to be fantastic, and I can't seem to replicate it with MGE XE outside of MGSO. Any tips or help on what settings I need to replicate the lighting in MGSO would be much appreciated as I'd like to use that as a baseline. Also if there are any mods outside of those two guides that handle lighting, I would love to hear what you recommend. Thanks for looking and possibly responding :)

    submitted by /u/Smoooooooooooooth
    [link] [comments]

    YSK that VRChat has a detailed Balmora world.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I destress after hard days by catching my breath chilling alone in VR environments. Although VR Chat is not the greatest game, it offers many map opportunities that will unfortunately never see VR- Morrowind included. Sitting in the retro landscape just not only takes me back but I feel home.

    submitted by /u/solisu
    [link] [comments]

    A comic about the Dwemer by CHERRYDJ L.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Are there mods for openMW that add rideable guars?, and any mods that add pets? (pets that fight with you)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Is this a bug or were Bosmer females always this tall? I always thought all Bosmer were super short.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment