• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Morrowind Enheduanna of Ur, my character in Morrowind. I like to name characters after ancient historical figures. She's wearing Ashlander-inspired clothing added by some mod, I forgot which one :) I thought a poet-priestess would make for a suitable counterpart to Vivec and his Lessons.

    Morrowind Enheduanna of Ur, my character in Morrowind. I like to name characters after ancient historical figures. She's wearing Ashlander-inspired clothing added by some mod, I forgot which one :) I thought a poet-priestess would make for a suitable counterpart to Vivec and his Lessons.


    Enheduanna of Ur, my character in Morrowind. I like to name characters after ancient historical figures. She's wearing Ashlander-inspired clothing added by some mod, I forgot which one :) I thought a poet-priestess would make for a suitable counterpart to Vivec and his Lessons.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I think this belongs here; I haven’t gotten very far in the game. I made a House Indoril pendant out of clay today.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Some Daedric armor designs I drew.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    My latest character, newly arrived in Seyda Neen

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Speak, traveler!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Lord Dagoth Ur unleashes the Blight upon Vvardenfell (3E 427)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    My Altmer Spellsword, time to brew some potions today yall!!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Rona had me take up cross stitch so I stitched one of Vivec's quotes to hang over the fireplace

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Day 3 of posting my Guar Tamer playthrough: Made it to Ald'ruhn.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Do any of the guilds have actual plots and stories?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    I played a bit of Morrowind a few years ago after having only played Skyrim, and ended up stopping because I was getting really bored with the guild quests. I joined the mages, did a bunch of quests, and I remember wondering when any of the things I was doing would actually matter, and they never really did. I'd get things for people, or kill things for people, or investigate things for people, and then get a reward and move on to the next thing. I kept waiting for a plot to start, and it never did. So I joined the Morag Tong, but after I assassinated like 4 or 5 people I realized there wasn't a plot there either, just a series of random people to assassinate. I think I joined another guild and had a similar experience, but I can't remember which one.

    I've decided to go back to Morrowind and at least play through the main story. Are any of the guilds worth joining for story reasons? Or are they all just a series of random assignments with no overarching plot?

    submitted by /u/TheDweadPiwatWobbas
    [link] [comments]

    I only just learnt this exists. I love this community.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    My level 3 mage character (unfinished)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Vivec City (Morrowind) by u/Mad5Milk

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Constant Effect Question

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I want to put a damage health constant effect enchant on my Daedric Wakizashi (I already have a golden saint in azuras Star), but the points always exceeds how many I can have. Is there any way to fix this, or am I just doing something wrong. Thank you in advance. (I'm on Xbox btw)

    submitted by /u/SUPABOB
    [link] [comments]

    I dunno, ask Almalexia. Oh wait, she's dead and soul-trapped. Alternate Title - Dagoth Ur's Doomsday.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    So Dagoth Ur had enough ressources to build Akulakhan but used a rotten wooden bridge to access it?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    This is a small detail but it doesn't make sense. If he can build a giant robot able to transform existence why would he use a small bridge that could break at any time and make him fall into lava to access his creation? Couldn't he have made a stone bridge at least?

    submitted by /u/spirtomb1831
    [link] [comments]

    Temple Mission Glitch?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    So I am an adept in the temple and I completed the "compassion" quest to cure an orc, but it never finished in my quest log. I couldn't get more orders from Ald'ruhn and so I went to Molag Mar to get more, but after a few quests there he stopped giving them to. I've gone to every temple and they all want me to be a curate or prove myself or something, but I can't find any more orders. Whenever I ask for advancements they also say I need to do more. I learned about a glitch with the quest to cure an orc which prevented me from having it complete in the quest log, and I completed it though the console, but that didn't seem to change anything. Do I need to load a way earlier save or am I just missing something?

    submitted by /u/AlphaTomato684
    [link] [comments]

    New Character Tips

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Am picking this game up for the first time in many years and was hoping you guys might have some tips for a custom build.

    I'm wanting a heavy armour build with some elements of magic - so far I've figured Restoration and Alteration would be useful when combined with Heavy Armour and either Blunt or Long Blade but am undecided on the rest of my skills.

    Also dithering between playing as a Breton and a Dunmer. Am also considering House Telvanni as a faction to join.

    So yeah, any tips would be ace! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/HouseRajaryen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment