• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Morrowind I give you Caius Cosades, because I saw someone make their profile Jiub.

    Morrowind I give you Caius Cosades, because I saw someone make their profile Jiub.


    I give you Caius Cosades, because I saw someone make their profile Jiub.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Shut up nerd!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Been waiting for this episode! Caius always gets the best guests

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Using the Scrolls of Icarian Flight for the first time

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Found my GOTY discs yesterday cleaning out the basement!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Ok, nerding out a bit. Haven't played Morrowind in 5 or so years. Found my GOTY discs in my old laptop bag while getting things organized in the basement. I spent the past two nights getting it installed and running on my new desktop. After some glitch fixes, I remember why I freaking love this game!

    Because I don't remember all the nuances (see exploits) I used to know, this should be a great first play through. Going to get started on a new character tomorrow... still planning out the backstory.

    submitted by /u/MrTanner55
    [link] [comments]

    The Memoirs of Warlord Jeebilus: Vol. 1

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Something I found in my permadeath run...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I'm doing a permadeath run with a Wood Elf 'NightArrow' (Basically a Nightblade but with a bow instead). So as I was looking around in some boxes in the Seyda Neen warehouse, I found an enchanted amulet.

    Amulet of Shades, summon a bonewalker for 60 seconds. That's REALLY good for a squishy wood elf.

    submitted by /u/GraySatan
    [link] [comments]

    Daedric is such a beautiful script (fixed).

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Day 13 of posting my Guar Tamer playthrough: It had to be the unlucky number.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Official artwork for The Memoirs of Warlord Jeebilus Volume #1

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Saw this at the inn in pelagiad, what's on her chest?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    The best and safest way to store your Engraved Ring of Healing

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    The chairs. The tables. All confused. We hear the words, and must speak them. We take them, we arrange them, but still, they will not be quiet.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    What first guild would you recommend a spell sword dunmer to join?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I'm gonna be using blades and destruction magic and I'm really not sure which guild I should join for just a standard first play through. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/OutlandishnessNo989
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell? lol

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    "Outlander, have you seen my Glass Armor? It was here a moment ago!"

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Saint

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Sunset Near Ald'Ruhn

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Do you ever think that it's strange torches stay lit for literally thousands of years while they're mounted on the walls

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    But when you take them in your hand they go out in minutes?

    Do they know they are being used? Who lit 'em?

    submitted by /u/eru777
    [link] [comments]

    My Guide to Morrowind (for new players)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    First time playing Morrowind, need advice.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Hey all.

    Keeping it short and sweet, I plan on playing morrowind tonight for the first time.

    I simply want to know what sort of mods - fixes or adjustments I should make to get the most out of the game.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/DavisTheMagicSheep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment