• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Morrowind Jiub's here to get rid of every cliff racer on reddit

    Morrowind Jiub's here to get rid of every cliff racer on reddit


    Jiub's here to get rid of every cliff racer on reddit

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Suran, The Pear of the East

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    I love when NPCs get salty when you use levitate.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    House Dres Magnate with a unique armor.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    I Finally Understand Ghorak Manor's Purpose

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    It's housing the not-so-bright Caldera mob.

    Evidence:

    The Orcs in the Manor have 0 alarm, which means they don't report crimes. This setting is used mostly for outlaws so killing them isn't counted as a crime.

    The quest involving those two stupid Orcs trading notes mention "townbosses" and there really isn't anyone else in town that it could be talking about.

    Irgola the Pawnbroker mentions calling on local "authorities" in a note to settle debts with a townsperson. There really isn't anyone else in town that could fill the role of unofficial "authorities."

    The orcs themselves have some impressively expensive/illegal weaponry like an Ebony Longsword (wielded by the gang leader himself, Ghorak) and a Dwarven Battle Axe.

    There's evidence that they've struck a deal with Clavicus Vile (the daedric prince of bargains) as Creeper is confirmed to be Barbas (Clavicus's hound) and is filthy rich (and sells them booze.) This makes sense, as how else could a bunch of numb-skulls like this take over an entire town (or at least think they've taken it over) and obtain such extravagant weaponry if not for divine (or rather daedric) intervention?

    There's also an all Orc mob in TES: IV that works with the Camonna Tong. It's probably a coincidence, but may not be, as there are decent chunk of random returning characters/items/themes throughout these games that you wouldn't expect. However Bethesda also rehashed a lot of stuff from Morrowind in Oblivion, so I wouldn't be surprised either if it were just them ripping themselves off. Interesting point to note however: in Morrowind AND Oblivion there are no actual interactions with the mobs themselves. This makes me think that they were both supposed to be little easter eggs, or possibly (and more unfortunately) both somehow ended up having quests that got axed.

    submitted by /u/flamingfuckinghot
    [link] [comments]

    Nerevar Brooding by AlexeyRudikov

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    did anybody realised there is no solstheim in tes 1 arena

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    House Hlaalu Kragenmoor Heavy Guard.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Hope this hasn't been done before

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    The most op spell in Morrowind

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I just want to tell you all that the calm spell works on everything. With a calm humanoid spell of 99 points on an exquisite ring, I was able to calm the 5 her hands, Gaenor, the werewolves in the maze, and Helseth. The same effect for creature can calm Vivec, Almalexia, Gedna Relvel,, and Hircine. This basically means you can hit them until the spell effect fades.

    submitted by /u/usmspark
    [link] [comments]

    Walking

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    I spent the last few days walking. It makes no sense for a character to walk everywhere. That mixed with a few survival mods (eating, drinking, etc) really brings the game to a different level of immersion. Really taking the time to look at the scenery. Think of what my character is thinking. Coming up with further backstory and motivation for everything he does.

    submitted by /u/foresthillian
    [link] [comments]

    First time playthrough, I broke the economy

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    So yeah, it's my first time playing Morrowind. I'm playing as a Kahjit thief w/ light armor and spear for combat. I'm about 100 days in, which isn't saying much since at least 1/3 of that was waiting 24 hours for traders to restock their gold.

    Anyways, I joined the thieve's guild asap and have been stealing basically everything valuable that isn't nailed down. I have 70k gold, and that's after training skills that I didn't feel I was leveling fast enough, I probably spent about 12k gold on that alone. I'm level 18, although if I hadn't trained any skills it would probably be about 9/10.

    Is being the richest person in Morrowind supposed to be this easy? After I found Creeper in Caldera there was no way I'd ever have to worry about money again since he buys at full value. Are there downsides to leveling so much with training?

    FWIW the only gameplay changing mods I'm using are magicka regen and next generation combat, plus some unofficial patches. I can link the modding guide I followed if anyone's interested.

    submitted by /u/bucksinsix_
    [link] [comments]

    Magical reduction mod

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me, I'm looking for a mod that reduces the cost of magicka as I level the spells specific skill. Need it to work in omw as well as I only play the game on there

    submitted by /u/itssuprs
    [link] [comments]

    ESO: Nanaru by IgorLevchenko

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Does anyone one how to get an early game heavy armor set?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    So is my "first time" playing morrowind (cause other times I quit) im playing a battlemage and I want to know where you can find a set of heavy armor?

    submitted by /u/necroscity
    [link] [comments]

    Game randomly stuck at 5fps.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I opened morrowind today after playing it last night and leaving my computer on overnight, and the fps in game has dropped from well above 60, to 4-5 fps even in the main menus. I have MgeXE installed and I used it before just fine. I tried to set priority in task manager to Realtime and affinity to 1 core, but that changed nothing. The only way it runs at anything but 5fps is using task manager always on top and playing under that, which is ridiculous. I was also able to fix it the first time by reinstalling the game, but I really don't want to do that every time I want to play the game. There seems to be no fix anywhere on the internet for this problem.

    submitted by /u/prezofthemoon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment