• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Morrowind Getting really strong Processus Vitellius vibes from this comic.

    Morrowind Getting really strong Processus Vitellius vibes from this comic.


    Getting really strong Processus Vitellius vibes from this comic.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Tonal architecture?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Stares-at-Stars met a colorful Mer today and now he has a better idea of what is going on.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Aaah yes, we've been expecting you

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    House Telvanni pumpkin! Turned out way better than expected.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Anyone else feel genuinely bad for Umbra? He's a subtle reminder of our inevitable demise. We spend a lifetime hunting for treasure, ravaging cities, dueling wizards, defeating Gods and destroying religion all to become a lonely undefeated champion roaming the land for a challenger to seal our fate.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Vampire Todd has come to feed on your wallet

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    It's Vivec!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    What’s wrong with my character? I was making intelligence potions that were super powerful and this happened. I’m on bare vanilla Morrowind.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    I made me. Everyone's favorite living sword with a hunger for souls :)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Yes incarnate I am Vivec and I can help you solve all your problems! :^)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Why is it I have nothing in my inventory but I still weight 4 pounds?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Are you the one the boat dropped off? Hope the Imperials treated you okay. I swear they took my ring...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Help with a Redoran quest, saving Varvur Sarethi.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    I just found him and need to get him out of the house. I can take out the first two in the Right Wing, but then I get killed very quickly by the next two. Besides, killing them gives me a bounty, so I'm not sure if I can even do that without getting outcast from the house. So is there any easier way to do it? I have an amulet that lets me chameleon 80%, but it won't work for Varvur. Maybe there's a way to cheese this mission?

    submitted by /u/Crossbones2276
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with fifth trial

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I have completed the fourth trial and I also Was named nerevarine by each ashlander tribe but it isn't saying that I completed the fifth trial. Is there anything I could have skipped or missed or is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/FeelsMoisty1
    [link] [comments]

    So if I’m right...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    That big meteor above vivec city was hollowed out to be the ministry of truth? Or is it a big hollow rock that would've just hit vivec city?

    submitted by /u/YallGonMakeMe245
    [link] [comments]

    What moments in your first playthrough are your favourite?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    From arriving in Balmora on a cold rainy night in search of Caius Cosades to delving into the depths of Red Mountain to put an end to Dagoth Ur, Morrowind is a magical game and there's nothing quite like the first playthrough in it.

    I'm interested in what in your first playthrough made you laugh, think, smile, etc? Whether it be something you did, saw, heard I would like to know.

    submitted by /u/Serpentbyte
    [link] [comments]

    Why have a failed enchanting an item 8 times in a row with over 400 intelligence?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    I also have max enchantment

    submitted by /u/Kaiser-Willhelm-II
    [link] [comments]

    MGE XE issue with resolution

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    So I've been running MGE XE fine for several weeks now on a recent playthrough of Morrowind. Resolution, distant land, all that stuff has been working fine.

    NB: I am running everything as an administrator. This is a common suggestion on the various forums that tends to work for many, but it isn't working for me. I was seeing some D3D errors in the log at first, but after reinstalling MGE XE they stopped, yet there isn't any issue.

    The mod I think is most pertinent to mention is because the problem occurred after trying to adjust it. I was having an issue with Morrowind Enhanced Overhaul, specifically Remiros Groundcover mod that is packaged with it. It kills my framerate in West Gash and the Ascadian Isles -- just no good to play when I'm in those areas. So I figured, what the hell, get rid of that. I was a bit flying blind when I was uninstalling since MEO doesn't provide great uninstall instructions I could find, but I was trying to be careful.

    I kind of did it, removing the files associated with Morrowind Enhanced Overhaul, the reinstalling them without the Grass package that includes Remiros. I had a little problem with shaders causing an error, but disabling them fixed it and I was able to clean up all the files. I restarted everything, and the grass was gone...

    ...but the resolution has returned to something like 800x600. Nothing I do will convince MGE XE to reapply a 1920x1080 resolution.

    I have since tried the following:

    1) Reinstalling the grass mod. The grass reinstalls fine and works, but the resolution won't change.

    2) Running Morrowind a few times without MGE XE. MGE XE seems to be able to detect the resolution change from running vanilla, but resetting the resolution and running with MGE XE doesn't do anything.

    3) I uninstalled and reinstalled MGE XE

    Short of uninstalling everything and doing a rebuild from the ground up, what do you suggest? I'll post my log at the end, there are no erros in it I can see. If I have to build from the ground up I will, but man do I not want to.

    Here's my log after the last time it didn't work:

    MGE XE 0.11.6

    MWSE.dll injected.

    >> CreateD3DWrapper

    -- CreateD3DWrapper calling Direct3DCreate9

    GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 (27.20.100.8681)

    << CreateD3DWrapper

    >> D3D Proxy CreateDevice

    -- D3D Proxy Factory OK

    << D3D Proxy CreateDevice

    >> CreateInputWrapper

    << CreateInputWrapper

    -- Proxy Keyboard OK

    -- Proxy Mouse OK

    >> HUD init

    << HUD init

    >> Distant Land init

    >> Distant Land init BSAs

    >> Distant Land init shader

    -- Shader compiled OK

    -- Shadow map shader compiled OK

    -- Depth shader compiled OK

    >> Distant Land init fixed function emu

    >> Distant Land init post shaders

    >> Post Process shader init

    -- Post shader Data Files\shaders\XEshaders\SSAO Fast.fx loaded

    -- Post shader Data Files\shaders\XEshaders\Sunshafts.fx loaded

    -- Post shader Data Files\shaders\XEshaders\Bloom Fine.fx loaded

    -- Post shader Data Files\shaders\XEshaders\Eye Adaptation (HDR).fx loaded

    -- Shader chain indicates HDR On

    -- Shader chain replaces standard Morrowind sun glare

    << Post Process shader init

    >> Distant Land init depth

    >> Distant Land init shadow

    >> Distant Land init water

    >> Distant Land init world

    >> Landscape Load

    -- Landscape textures loaded

    << Landscape Load

    >> Distant Land init statics

    -- Distant static textures loaded, 613 textures

    -- Distant static texture memory use: 441 MB

    -- Distant Land finished loading distant statics

    >> Distant Land init grass

    << Distant Land init

    submitted by /u/Sighter_Goliant
    [link] [comments]

    Invitation to chat

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    So I have been made Host in a random Morrowind chat and was wondering if I could get more people to join. Anyone just want to chat about random Morrowind stuff? Like roleplaying, background, tips, location of legendary artifacts etc, etc. I'm bored and I think more people in chat will be good.

    submitted by /u/usmspark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment