• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Morrowind Cliff racers have no legs, so how do they move when they're not flying? I drew some theories.

    Morrowind Cliff racers have no legs, so how do they move when they're not flying? I drew some theories.


    Cliff racers have no legs, so how do they move when they're not flying? I drew some theories.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Vivec sunset by swietopelk

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Redoran dude i drew.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Dwemer FANART by Matias Tapia

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I've started a challenge series on attempting Bloodmoon at Level 1! It's going as well as you think it is

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    [RELEASE] Morrowind Rebirth 5.3

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Day 6 of posting my Guar Tamer playthrough: Athrelogog in the Foyada Mamaea.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    To all doubters of Altmeri barbaric superiority, here is Roand the barbarian stoically celebrating after besting certain highwayman on the road to Vivec city.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    My Nerevarine. Karok the Redguard. Just finished off Morrowind completing both DLCs and base game!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Azura's Coast by Ilona Iske

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Don't switch the blade on the guy in shades

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    How restrictive are builds in Morrowind

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    It's my first time playing morrowind and I was gonna go with a battle mage so my star sign is mage focused and I have a mix of stuff like heavy armor and long blade and a few magic schools. I was wondering how restrictive my build will be if I wanted to switch and go pure warrior

    submitted by /u/Collin77
    [link] [comments]

    Confused about enchanting weapons

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    I'm trying to enchant one of my swords but whenever I do it treats it as an object that has magical abilities like a ring. How do I get it to use it's magic ability while striking an enemy. I always set it to on target and that doesn't seem to work. I'm pretty confused. Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/Ian-pg9
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshots are Dark and not like my Screen

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    I put my gamma up brighter and there is no change to my dark screenshot and so I have to use night eye to make it brighter. Thing is that night eye makes the world look unnaturally brighter. Is there a way to make gamma affect screenshots or something?

    submitted by /u/Dralvok
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been going through my first play through of Morrowind and I’m kinda upset about the sign I picked. Any help would be great!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    When I was asked to pick a sign I really didn't know anything about them. So I did a little research and most people said the best sign was The Atronach especially for a Mage or Nightblade. After reading all the praise I picked the sign and started my adventure. Throughout it I began to realize how slow my Magicka would regenerate. I knew it only happened while sleeping but even when I slept it seemed to barley regenerate. I now just found out that it doesn't regenerate at all with this sign. I'm super disappointed and upset I picked that sign now cause it's a huge pain in the ass. I constantly have to drink potions which become really expensive. Any good tips on how to make this a little more bearable? I'm way too far in to restart now.

    submitted by /u/Ian-pg9
    [link] [comments]

    I need help getting the quest to clear Vavur Sarethi's name.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    In my playthrough I chose house hlaalu and I'm trying do the main quest and am at the part where I need Vavur's approval. Google says to do this you must clear his name, but in order to do that you must be with house redoran. Is there anything I can do to start the 'clear Vavur's name' quest?

    submitted by /u/Gilgy-Mcnugg
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with my unarmed build please

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Hi guys. I'm a new player looking to do an unarmed/hand to hand combat build for my first play-through. I don't know if race affects a build a lot, but if it does, what race should I choose? I'd also appreciate help in molding the other areas of my build.

    submitted by /u/JohnnyKid111
    [link] [comments]

    Dunmeri girl by phoenixz38

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Alternative to Morrowind Code Patch?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    MCP don't work for me, but i need a mod to fix the bugs and make things like MCP, any alternative?

    submitted by /u/DRAC0R3D
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of an esp'less body replacer mod, need it for morrowind multiplayer

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    What’s the easiest way to have grass with city overhauls?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Is there any easier way to use ground cover alongside city and landscape overhauls? From what I've seen the only option is a mesh generator but it looks a bit complicated. Will a grass mesh generator leave grass in unwanted places like cities and roads? Should I just use rebirth with a compatible groundcover?

    submitted by /u/HagardTheGnome
    [link] [comments]

    How install Morrowind Code Patch with Mod Organizer 2?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    So, i try to install MCP with MO2 but i dont know if it works or not, the "toggle sneak" dont work, so i think the patch dont are installed. I install directly the folder of Morrowind, but dont work. And now when i try to run the Morrowind without MO2 dont start, i dont know why, only start with MO2

    submitted by /u/DRAC0R3D
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment