• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    Morrowind My Football watching cart serves a second purpose...

    Morrowind My Football watching cart serves a second purpose...


    My Football watching cart serves a second purpose...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Illustration for Sermon 8 to your attention, muthsera.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    What A Grand And Intoxicating Innocence...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    This looks familiar

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Hail savior, Hortator, and Nerevarine <3

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Notorious Jiub

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Happy Cakeday, r/Morrowind! Today you're 11

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Do you know if your character is a male, you can get yourself a Khajiit girlfriend at Pelagiad?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    I might have a problem

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Vanilla run on $120 (new on sale in 2016) laptop.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Day 2 of posting my Guar Tamer playthrough: Still no guars tamed but I did kill this Kagouti! (Definitely wasn't a guard)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I wish that Argonians would be treated like Argonians in Morrowind

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Yes they can be racist sometimes and like you less, but I'm in a club with an Argonian who's being picked in by some dark elf thugs. I supposed to do something about it. Yet when I talk to them they just don't want me hanging out with that "lizard". Even tho I'm one too. Things like this have happened a few times where my race isn't acknowledged and it's pretty annoying

    submitted by /u/Ian-pg9
    [link] [comments]

    The Virgin of Morrowind

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Many, many moons ago, Oblivion was the first RPG I remember being introduced to. I was watching my brother play it and thought "wow, this looks dumb. He's just running around stealing food from barrels" until he went to take a shower and left the game unattended. And then I was the one running around stealing food from barrels and I fell in love. Started my own save game that night and the rest is history. After thousands of hours in Oblivion and Skyrim, today marks the day when I begin my first Morrowind playthrough. Wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/DirtyPandas
    [link] [comments]

    Need some tips and advice

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    I started playing morrowind around 2 weeks ago and have played a couple of hours a day. I've done a fair bit of the fighters guild, a bit of the mages guild and am on my way back to balmora to continue the main quest.

    How do i level up quickly? It took a long time to get to level 3 so i could continue the main quest. How can i progress faster? And also, why are slaughterfish so annoying?!!

    submitted by /u/Brxsie
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Cakeday, r/Morrowind! Today you're 11

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Freeing Slaves (late game)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Playing Vanilla Xbox disc on a 360. I'm done with the main quest and looking to do some good. I remember being able to trigger a quest after freeing enough slaves and I saved doing this until I was more powerful (and faster!) however even with a slave key in my inventory and 100 disposition I do not have the option to free a slave.

    Help!

    submitted by /u/fwubly
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting this error whenever I'm going through Solstheim, And I can't seem to find these files in my data files. Is it possible a mod broke them? I'm using the Steam version of Morrowind if anyone wants to know.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Is Morrowind really that hard?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I hear a lot of people say that people who have only played Skyrim always struggle with Morrowind. I'm planning on getting the game today and wondering if that originated from Skyrim players just sucking ass at video games or the game actually being challenging.

    submitted by /u/xPhobic
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a stream series this weekend!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Figured I'd post in a few places about it since I don't typically see Morrowind being streamed often, but I will be streaming a fresh playthrough of the game starting this weekend at 8pm EST. I love this game to absolute pieces so it's really exciting for me to be playing it and talking about it online, and it would be great to have some people to engage with while I do so! Rivet77's Twitch

    submitted by /u/DanteWolfsong
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Antabolis Informant quest

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    After bringing Caius Cosades the package and seeking out the blades i retrieved the Dwemer Puzzle from Arnkgthand and brought it to Antabolis. He told me to report back to Caius Cosades, though that doesnt advance the quest. Did i miss something?

    submitted by /u/Godehard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment