• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Morrowind And bring lasagna. I have need of it.

    Morrowind And bring lasagna. I have need of it.


    And bring lasagna. I have need of it.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Silt strider drawing

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Hla Oad

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Doing errands for Edwinna be like...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Competent Battlemage my ass. He can't even dpdge my simple firebite spell.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Day 9 of posting my Guar Tamer playthrough: Zinselis and Athrelogog with Vivec in the distance.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Roand the Barbarian about to answer a little prayer of Larrius Varro and make certain bad people... go away.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    One of the most magicka-efficient ways to kill! (fun spell)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    As it turns out, destruction is much less deadly than the combined schools of conjuration, illusion and restoration, at least with this specific spell:

    -Bound battleaxe, 3 seconds on self. It deals 80 damage per full swing at 50 strength.

    -Invisibility, 3 seconds on self. You cannot be detected while invisible, and melee sneak attacks do 4x damage with any weapon.

    -Fortify strength 0-300 points, 3 seconds on self. Each point of strength above 50 makes your weapons do am additional 1% damage.

    This spell will cost 5-65 magicka depending on how much fortify strength you add. The way you use it is you cast it in front of an enemy, crouch, and swing your axe at them. At 50 strength this will deal 320 damage to an unarmored opponent- enough to kill just about any common enemy. Adding +100 strength to the spell will make it do 640 damage, and adding +300 strength will make it do 1280 damage, enough to kill basically anything in one hit. This of course excludes special cases like hircine, almalexia, etc, however if my calculations are all right then it should work just fine on golden saints, ascended sleepers and even gaenor provided that you actually get the hit on him. If that's not enough, just use more gun and make a +400 or +500 strength version of the spell, every extra 100 strength adds 20 magicka cost to the spell.

    Have fun :>

    submitted by /u/Iris-on-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for my playthrough!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    Going through a bad breakup atm and I was thinking on playing this game for about 2500 hours.

    It would be my first time playthrough, but I'm not really interested on playing it "vanilla", since I'm too used to newer games and it would be kinda hard for me to get a hold of the gameplay. So I would like to use a few mods to enhance the experience, provided that it's nothing too crazy.

    So I'm basically looking for something like a "remastered" experience of Morrowind, with bug fixes, UI/gameplay enhancements, graphical enhancements, but not much more than that.

    Can someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction? Thanks so much in advance, and I hope you have a great week!

    submitted by /u/Glenmorange
    [link] [comments]

    How can I defeat enemies with high magical resistance?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I'm playing a pure mage with a little bit of thievery. My primary skills are enchanting, conjuration, and destruction. Utilizing magic, I have a hard time dealing with daedra and centurions. I've tried using summonings but I'm afraid it win't be much use for higher level foes. Is there a way to deal with them?

    submitted by /u/nelothfyr
    [link] [comments]

    Dawn in Vivec by Dmitry Prozorov

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    i need help

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    I need help downloading tamriel rebuilt with mod organizer 2 and im geting the files for the nexius. I'm not sure how to do it but am I supposed to just download the tamriel rebuilt file by pressing Mod manager download and then download the tamriel data by pressing mod manager download and register the bsas in data files. I'm not sure how to do this so please help

    submitted by /u/frecklesthe1
    [link] [comments]

    Sightseeing mods

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I've been playing morrowind for almost 15 years now, and the thing which keeps me coming back is the seemingly never-ending supply of high quality mods.

    I would love to get your input on some must-have mods in terms of beautiful and interesting places to visit which make your jaw drop by the creativity of the author.

    I'm talking about mods like Deus Ex Machina, the Planes of Oblivion or Sotha Sil Expanded. Preferably huge scale mods like these but smaller ones are also fine. Other mods I will mention to serve as an example for what I'm talking about are The Manifold Spires, Telperion, Solstheim Castle, Order of Sanctity etc.

    I would love to know what the community considers must have mods in terms of amazing sights to see. The more creative and interesting the better.

    Thank you all

    submitted by /u/CUonthemorrow
    [link] [comments]

    The Nerano Manor key: I keep fucking up

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    I'm very new to this game. I tried to pickpocket Ondres Nerano and got caught. After trying to bribe him, admire him, etc were sitting at 35/100. I managed to pickpocket him without him seeing, and the key isn't there (probably because we're at 35)

    Went to his assistant Sovor Trandel. Impossible to pickpocket him in a room full of people. After messing up over and over again we're now sitting at a cool 20/100.

    How on earth can I get this key?

    submitted by /u/ITS-A-JACKAL
    [link] [comments]

    Love Morrowind!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I'm all about the immersive world. Ultima 5 gave me that feel too. What other RPGs would you say are in the same theme? No handholding, quest markers etc, I heard one or two of the Fallouts were in the same spirit, but what else?

    submitted by /u/moonbeast90
    [link] [comments]

    Getting started with modding

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Dear reddit users and Morrowind-diehards,

    I really want to get started with modding, not only because I think it's very interesting, but also because it will increase my chances of getting admitted in to my prefered university next year (no joke). I'm aware of the fact that there's this thing called 'The Internet', but having some form of direct contact with people speeds up the learning process. The reason why I'm reaching out to this subreddit, is because the TES games have a very active modding community, and Morrowind used to be one of my favorite games to play back in the day.

    So, where does one begin? I have to point out though that i have virtually 0 kowledge when it comes to game development or programming languages. So if there's a veteren Morrowind modder out there, willing to help a pleb; by all means!

    Edit: By 'getting started with modding', I'm implying the technical aspects behind modding. How mods are made, how mods are applied to video games, how video game engines work, those things.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/BeegSmurf
    [link] [comments]

    Khajiit is Vivec

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Best birthsign for a Nord (premade) Crusader?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Like the title says what is the best birthsign for a premade crusader who is a Nord?

    submitted by /u/DarkLordOfPretzels
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Hlormar the Barbarian

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    On my way to the Caldera mines I ran into a barbarian who asked me to help him retrieve his axe from a witch. I agreed and he started following me. I wandered about unable to find her right away and ended up getting injured and decided to go back to Balmora to rest up and heal. Afterwards, I realized Hlormar wasn't with me anymore. I did find the witch and she gave me a message to give to Hlormar but where do I find him now? He's not on the road where we met nor waiting at the spot I encountered her. Does anyone know where he goes if he no longer follows you?

    submitted by /u/FreebornManoftheYUSA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment