• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Morrowind Tamriel Rebuilt - Changing Times (TES3MP Article)

    Morrowind Tamriel Rebuilt - Changing Times (TES3MP Article)


    Tamriel Rebuilt - Changing Times (TES3MP Article)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:56 PM PST

    When your wife asks you to help decorate the house

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:10 PM PST

    Dagoth Ur vs. Nerevarine

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:15 PM PST

    Learning to Write Daedric Script, Week 4: This is How it Looks

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:17 AM PST

    This unit in The Mandalorian be lookin like a guar

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:49 AM PST

    Why I love Morrowind

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:58 PM PST

    Long ish post, sorry in advance for my writing.

    I've been playing Morrowind for a few weeks now and man do I love it. Never in my life have I played a game so exhilarating. The sheer fact of not knowing if an enemy will one shot me, poison me, paralyse me or set me on fire or maybe just die to two pokes of my dwarven spear is just so enticing to me. I love having to work for what I want and earn my ranks in the guilds unlike Skyrim where you become the guild master or arch mage after 3 hours. I love how the game teaches you to be patient and if you want to know where something or someone is you have to ask around towns. Before I played this game I was worried I would get bored with all the written dialog and lack of voice lines but that's what made me love the island of Vvardenfell even more, everyone has something to say, but that doesn't mean they'll tell you. Members of the mages guild not selling you their spells? Not letting you make your own or enchant things for you because of your rank? Just pushes me to work harder and do more favours for them. Even during my day to day life I've become more patient and attentive with the people I interact with because of what Morrowind has taught me; don't be afraid to ask someone for help and offer yours to them. Right at the beginning of the game when you return Fargoth's ring to him he tells the local shopkeeper about your good deed and it boosts his disposition. I apologise for rambling but I cannot express in a post how much I love Morrowind. I believe everyone should play this game atleast once and I can almost guarantee that it will resonate with you in some way or another.

    submitted by /u/BootyGrocery
    [link] [comments]

    I DID IT.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:38 PM PST

    Does anyone know why my character apparently has an invisible box around them?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:15 PM PST

    Why can’t I buy Morrowind?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:34 PM PST

    Why do you like/dislike the Morrowind main story?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:19 PM PST

    Who or what is Wolverine Hall named after?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:16 PM PST

    It's definitely not a Dunmer word. Is it named after some person or place in Cyrodil?

    submitted by /u/WouldYouLikeSomeYams
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody talk here about that guy, I finally find that Arkngthand and he attacked me and...was easy af to kill this motherfucker. Is easy to kill him or my game is easy? (and I know I set the bar more to hard)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:00 AM PST

    Bounty quest thread

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:27 AM PST

    Bounty quest thread

    I'm starting a new playthrough roleplaying a bounty hunter. u/DjHyperborea suggested me to have a thread where you could assign tasks to me, such as terminating targets, recovering specific objects and so on. I can't think a better guildmaster than r/Morrowind.

    Every creative roleplay detail will be gretly appreciated.

    https://preview.redd.it/fstkf9s9x0241.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=1519655ea236959d5a2d0fb10ce54e9394314334

    submitted by /u/ald_skar
    [link] [comments]

    Well, its impossible not being arrested in the quest "Larrius Varro Tells a Little Story". I tried everything, sneak and using a chamaleon ring that I found. Even invisible, when I killed one of the targets, I was "denounced". Simply impossible. Tried everything.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:42 PM PST

    OpenMW - FPS drops when sprites visible

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    I run OpenMW with Win7 x64 without visual enhancements, just one texture pack.

    It runs smooth at high fps, but when i hit enemy with meelee weapon or cast a spell, so blood decal or another sprites are rendered, FPS drops to about 5.

    Changing OpenMW to use clean version of MW data files does not help.

    Does anyone knows anything about this problem?

    submitted by /u/Dist__
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Azura's Star

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:22 AM PST

    Please help. I have lost Azura's star during the Telvanni stronghold quest, (where you have to hand over 2 filled soulgems). I have only just realised this, after about 5 hours of playtime. I have tried spawning it back in with console commands, however I only get a throwing star. If anyone has any idea of how to get it back, be it with mods or otherwise, it would be a huge help. Thanks for reading and have a good day :)

    submitted by /u/Scienceboy999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment