• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Morrowind It's a bit dark, but rate my passive aggression.

    Morrowind It's a bit dark, but rate my passive aggression.


    It's a bit dark, but rate my passive aggression.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    I am a generous God

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Moonshadow

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    "Faith Conquers All - A Rare Vivec Banner"

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:30 AM PST

    The Wayward Realms - from Elder Scrolls creators

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:05 AM PST

    I've finally gotten around to reading the Barenziah books and...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:13 PM PST

    I'm currently only on the first book, and yet it feels like so much has already happened. I love it. It feels like they could make a animated/CGI film out of it if they wanted to. But yeah, just wanted to share my initial thoughts. Can't wait to finish this book series. I just got to Vivec for the first time and came across a book store that literally feels like a real store lol, like a Barnes and Noble or something. So many books here. I'll probably be here for the rest of my play session today reading random books lol. But yeah, really loving my experiences with the game so far.

    submitted by /u/wanttomaster479
    [link] [comments]

    Caius Cossades don't play me like some kind of sucker dawg. Ma'fuckers with guts like that ain't off the Skooma; ma'fuckers with guts like that are definitely ON the Skooma dawg!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Looking for some enchanting mods

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    I want to be able to enchant clothing but find the limitations on it stifling. I don't really care if it's considered cheating to mod in better stuff or change enchanting rules since I can easily break the game at will in a number of ways.

    I'm hoping someone can recommend a clothes mod that has high enchant value (and hopefully good looking) clothing in it, or possibly a mod that changes the enchanting mechanic to be a little more forgiving about constant effects and enchant limits.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Peter_G
    [link] [comments]

    Hand to hand build for a Khajiit

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    What should i use for a hand to hand khajiit? Vanilla game. No mods. Should i install any mod to balance things out?

    submitted by /u/Billy_the_Shell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment