• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Morrowind Countless memories exploring places like these. Morrowind had such unique world building, even among other rpgs. Credit to www for the gorgeous artwork that brings back a flood of good memories.

    Morrowind Countless memories exploring places like these. Morrowind had such unique world building, even among other rpgs. Credit to www for the gorgeous artwork that brings back a flood of good memories.


    Countless memories exploring places like these. Morrowind had such unique world building, even among other rpgs. Credit to www for the gorgeous artwork that brings back a flood of good memories.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    I was doing the theatre quest in Tribunal and i got to this line " As, I hear, are all Telvanni." when a guy shouts "You N'whah!" and tries to shiv me. Now that's just part of the quest but at first I really thought I'd just offended someone in the audience. Big Toddy H more quests like that please

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:23 PM PST

    Famous Dunmerish youtuber says the N-word

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:20 PM PST

    Does questing in Vivec making anyone else anxious?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    RIP English nerds

    Playing the game for the first real time (never really made much further than the first few mage and fighter guild quests in Balmora) and while I am starting to figure out the layout of the layers of the cantons, I still feel this slight dread whenever somebody points me to a location there. Obviously at low levels it takes forever to get anywhere much less traverse Vivec but I think theres more to it than that.

    submitted by /u/Aderadakt
    [link] [comments]

    "Faith is our only Law (reconstruction of early Vivec banner)"

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:57 AM PST

    Embrace me, Moon-and-Star

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:21 AM PST

    PC box version cost

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Hi guys, I have been looking for this for a long time with no success. This led me into conclusion that this thing is valuable. How much does it cost? Talking about that "bigger box" with morrowind disc, construction kit disc and map of the world.

    submitted by /u/Stinkyundead
    [link] [comments]

    Build Help? Either vanilla or using madd leveler.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I want to try and get back into Morrowind. I have gotten decently far (like 60-70% through the main game) at least 3 or 4 times now over the years. I really want to try and tough it out and beat the game, see the ending and experience tribunal and bloodmoon which I have never even touched. I'm never able to comfortably jump back into really old save files on games so when it has been 6 months or more since I have touched a game I end up restarting. Whenever I want to get back into morrowind though I end up having a mini panic attack just thinking about how to build my character and setting up efficient leveling so that I am not gimping myself later on. I love this game but the leveling system friggin blows. I just want to have fun but the entire game just devolves into planning and training and spreadsheets and it just sucks the fun out of it after a while.

    Does anyone have a good premade build I can just follow to take the stress out of it?

    I was thinking of trying out Madd Leveler to get rid of the need to efficiently level altogether tbh, do you still need to pick major/minor/misc skills when using that mod? If so does anyone know of any good build guides for it? I like stealth/magic/light armor assassin type characters.

    Any help would be appreciated. I have been jonesing for some Elder Scrolls while I continue the excruciatingly long wait for TES6, but I am so sick of Skyrim/Oblivion, and ESO just doesnt really scratch the same itch for me.

    submitted by /u/SanityRecalled
    [link] [comments]

    **Morrowing Hardcore Mode** Version 3.3 Release

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:58 PM PST

    For experienced players, Morrowind can get to be way too easy. If you want to up your game and enjoy a new Morrowind experience that is very challenging, yet fun, fair, rewarding and free of exploits, then this mod is for you. Check out the Before And After video for a preview of the hardcore combat.

    Along with all the hardcore changes, this mod also fixes many exploits and a few bugs. It wouldnt be more challenging if the exploits were still there! This version fixes issues from the previous versions or adds new changes. Find out all the details on the mod page.

    Also version 1.3 release of my optional compilation file, which updates graphic herbalism to the mwse version that doesnt use scripts and is compatible with Morrowind Rebirth.

    Download The Mod Here --> https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45846

    submitted by /u/Teralitha
    [link] [comments]

    Help:Morrowind Console Edit Questline:PC (Dwemer Schematics) Telvanni Stronghold

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:47 PM PST

    I Have HAD two sets of Dwemer Schematics in my inventory for a long time waiting to use them. Decided to go with the Telvanni Stronghold, after doing all the quests and achieving Telvanni Hand status I began construction.

    After I joined the Morag Tong, Thieves Guild to get all the reputation and uniques. I've maxed all my stats and found pretty much all of the best gear in the game, now ready to finish my Stronghold. The plans are NOW missing from my inventory I've checked all the vendors I usually visit I can't find them anywhere. I did try to sleep in Gentleman Jim Stacys bed and got a 5 gold Fine. Paid the fine immediately-- It DIDN'T say any items were removed from my inventory other than 5 gold. I can't think of anywhere else the Schematics could have gone other than that they may have been confiscated. It's not like there is another copy in the ruins.

    If anyone knows where confiscated items end up? Otherwise I'm looking to change the quest variable from 100 to 170. https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Stronghold_(Telvanni)

    In this state, she has received the plans. This is the only time I've considered using the console. My last save was a while ago. And I've already done the work; I was sure WHEN I clicked pay 5000 gold and give the plans to Llunela Hleran I'd have the next stage of construction started-- to my Chengren I no longer had them!

    1. I'm looking at, at least an hour to figure out the console so If you know the shortcut please post it here.

    2. If you think the plans were confiscated and know where the Foreign Quarter, Canal Works Guards keep these items please post here.

    3. If you have any other theories or suggestions please post here.

    submitted by /u/Ourselfish
    [link] [comments]

    About to start a character: can I get an opinion on this build?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    After re-buying, downloading, and modding the game to my liking, I'm ready to re-visit Morrowind. I played it as a teenager and would like to try a more knowledgeable run this time around, with a stronger set of skills to start with.

    This is the build I would like to get your opinion on:https://morrowind.jpbetley.com/?sex=male&race=dark-elf&birthsign=Lady&specialization=combat&favored=strength&favored=willpower&major=athletics&major=acrobatics&major=shortblade&major=marksman&major=destruction&minor=medium-armor&minor=spear&minor=alteration&minor=restoration&minor=mysticism

    Rationale:

    I like both the overall lore and look of the Dunmer, and it also feels, given the main quest, like a good choice of race. Since I usually play sneak, stab, and bow builds, the attribute distribution seemed positive as well. Further choices explained below:

    Birthsign

    • "The Lady": to make up for the low personality, while also benefitting endurance (max health, medium armor, fatigue);

    Favored attribute:

    • Strength, for weapon damage, including marksman (I don't want to have a hard time with rats right off Seyda Neen); and the added benefit of extra health and acrobatics;
    • Willpower, to compensate the Dunmer's low base stat, and because I'd like to have a restoration spell at hand, as well as being able to use some of the handier spells from Alteration (e.g., fly directly to a balcony) and Mysticism (e.g., teleport). This also allows me to start off with 40 on Destruction - one more to help out with Seyda Neen rats.

    Major skills:

    • Athletics and acrobatics: I think they provide serious quality of life, and the Dunmer isn't amazing at it from the get-go;
    • Short blade & Marksman: Picked as major to ensure I have weapon skills above 30 from the beginning, as none of the governing attributes for these skills were favored;
    • Destruction: also brings it to 40 from the get-go, giving me an alternative to marksman and short blade if I need it;

    Minor skills:

    • Medium armor: plan to use it, and it should benefit from 65 Endurance (actually, this is one of the assumptions I feel most shaky on);
    • Spear: picked on the same logic of the previous one (high Endurance) but as I have other weapon/fighting options already (marksman, short blade, destruction), this is a good one to go if you think other skills would also be handy;
    • Alteration, Restoration, and Mysticism: fun and handy spells to have, even if I can't use them to their maximum efficacy/efficiency.

    Thank you very much for your time.

    submitted by /u/zoejdm
    [link] [comments]

    Wyre Mash help

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Hello I'm trying to use wyre mash to fix an outdated mod the problem is I used mod organizer to install all my mods but when I open up wyre mash none of my mods show up in the mods tab. Just wondering if theres a quick answer to this so I dont have to reinstall all my mods through wyre mash because right now I cant even figure out how I would do that lol!

    submitted by /u/Kylejustgot
    [link] [comments]

    Make a case for using OG Morrowind with MWSE, etc or for OpenMW. Which one you like better and why

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment